So can we agree that every 3D Zelda game except Twilight Princess is good?

So can we agree that every 3D Zelda game except Twilight Princess is good?

No because twilight princess is one of my favorites

>tfw TP was one of my favourites

fug, are you me?

You both are the problem.

No. Because TP was never bad in the first place.
Also the only bad 3d zelda games are spirit tracks and phantom hour glass.

Twilight Princess was good. The "realistic" 3d style wasn't, and has aged really poorly. It should have recei
ved a full 3D revamp and not just an HD reskin desu

I started with OOT. Only played the console Zeldas.

SS > OOT > TP > MM > WW

Skyward Sword is without a doubt the best one. As proof look at E3 being mobbed by people wanting to get BOTW. BOTW has the same graphics style as SS yet people still stampeded each other to play a demo. Goes to show you how much SS was loved.

Spirit Tracks was great. I'll give you PH though. The Sea King's temple was shite.

What's wrong with TP? I'm thinking about getting the HD version soon

>mfw TP has been my favorite since launch
>mfw I still have my GC copy
>mfw I bought TPHD

Fuck you too OP.

this i agree, i was hyped at first for a handheld zelda game on the ds but the minute it was touch control just ruined everything for me

OOT was good, and MM was like a good expansion pack to it. The others are shitty.

Nothing, its an excellent game. All the console Zeldas are exceptional.

The 3D models have aged terribly, even in HD. That's really the only thing bad about it. The gameplay was spot-on and the dungeons (bar the water dungeon) were great.

>OP getting BTFO for having shit taste

those arent bad though

>BOTW has the same graphics style as SS

You need your eyes tested. Shit is closer to WW than SS and it's fucked up models.

This, Spirit tracks sucked dick, and I have pllayed TP and won that game at least 5 times, it[s amazing.

OoT is shite compared to Majora's Mask. The only bad thing about MM is how short it can be if you don't do the sidequests.

>Twilight princess
>Bad

Pick one faggot. SS or WW (not HD) could fall into that, not TP.

I don't know user, perhaps it's because I play old shit all the time and it's blinded me but I don't think it looks terrible. Not on WW's level sure but It's not the shit show some people make it out to be.

Why does everyone like to argue about Zelda so much?

BOTW is SS with HD graphics and better textures. People rejected WW's artstyle, that's why no console Zelda game since WW looks like WW.

Every legend of zelda game ever made is at least "good".

Sup Forums just has terribly inflated standards where a game needs to be a 9/10 to be "good".

"If people agree with me on what makes a good Zelda, the newest Zelda may take more inspiration from the games I prefer, but only if they gain more popularity and attention for Nintendo to notice it -- therefore, I must brainwash everyone to agree with my opinion."

>having both deku link and mask holding link with tatl and tael
so good it had to be represented TWICE

user stop. It looks nothing like SS on any level yet shares more than a few design similarities with WW. Face it, Nintendo fucking hates SS now and no amount of pretending on your part will change this.

Theyre all very different, yet similiar at the same time. So people have different opinions.

Shocker right

>they're all very different

TP was literally the exact same thing as OoT.

>that faggot standing there acting like he's Jesus and shit
FUCK him.

Ok, now you're just trolling or you are fucking stupid. No console Zelda game post Wind Waker looks like WW (I'm talking about ARTSTYLE). That's obvious. Twilight Princess looks like OOT on steroids. SS and BOTW looks like a mixture between WW and TP (WW cel shaded graphics + TP's artstyle. This is where SS and BOTW look alike except BOTW is running on more powerful hardware.

The textures are nice, but the shaders are terrible, look worse than TP GC/Wii, you can see polygons in everything, and overall it's just not that good looking in HD.

Bloom actually made it look better on GC, ironically.

MM is a literal meme Zelda for edgy autists. It's almost as overrated as Link's Awakening.

Overrated? I see people hate on it as just expensive OoT DLC all the time.

>look worse than TP GC/Wii

Stopped right there. Dislike it all you want but don't sit there are just lie.

Nah. If anything BOTW is TP in WW paint. It shares NOTHING with SS on any level.

>If anything BOTW is TP in WW paint

So was SS. You obviously didn't play the game.

Shit taste detected.

No you are for trying to shit on one of the best Zelda games just because you don't like it's style.

I meant the shaders, dumbass.

Bought it day one, haven't touched it since completion. SS looks nothing like TP visually, are you fucking blind?

SS was themed after oil paintings. BotW is going for a more animated look, ala Wind Waker.

Literally no one on Sup Forums has ever said that.

>You get weapons other than a sword in a LoZ game.
>You get a FUCKING PLOT in a LoZ game.
Ok I'm sold.

Christ. What's up with Sup Forums sometimes? Why do so many people pretend to play games they didnt? Weird. Oh well.

The water dungeon wasn't that bad (especially when compared to OoT's Water Temple or the utter shitshow that was MM's Great Bay Temple). The weakest dungeon was probably the Forest Temple, and even that wasn't that bad.

THIS. holy fuck, this. TP is QUITE LITERALLY a remake of OOT and people fail to realize this even to this day. Not to mention there are several grand canyon sized plot holes in TP that make the game feel like a complete fucking sham once you realize nothing makes sense anymore.

Yeah after SS I expected nothing and felt no hype, after E3 it's my most anticipated game. Fucking Nintendo.

Great Bay Temple wasn't a shitshow. It was LITERALLY a condensed water temple with a much better boss to boot. I will never get the hate for it.

Anyone who defends Spirit Tracks is a train-fag who doesn't deserve to critique Zelda games.

Zelda2=>LA>OoA+OoS>Rest

I hate that Nintendo keeps putting all this effort into Link/Zelda/Gannon in smash games but won't make a fucking 2.5D sidescroller.

I've only played the 3DS version, and I've been told that the Gyorg battle is way different in the original, but I fucking hated that battle. The first phase was way too easy and the second phase was just tedious.

fuuuuck. Calamity Ganon actually looks scary. I love it.

>Skyward Sword is without a doubt the best one.

Yeah. Seems they're actually trying for the first time in years.

Why'd you quote me?

Skyward Sword literally had custom shaders built to make it look like an oil painting.

BotW is going for an animated cel-shaded artstyle that's similar to Wind Waker's. Not saying it's WW's style, but that it's using cel-shading in the same way, to give it an animated look.

Wind Waker went for a cartoon style while BotW is going for a Ghibli-esque anime appearance.