Sup Forums, I've been hearing some disturbing stuff from you guys lately...

Sup Forums, I've been hearing some disturbing stuff from you guys lately. Have you really been making a mockery out of me and my games? You call it "Toddposting?" I hope what I heard was wrong. And Skyrim™ Remastered! Are none of you going to be pre-ordering it? That isn't cool you guys. I don't ask a lot of you, ya know.

Todd Souls: Prepare to Lie edition.

No meming here Todd. Nothing to worry about.

> I don't ask a lot of you
Except to buy the Fallout 4 season pass.

user, that wasn't a request, it was an order.

What's your favorite Fallout NV mod Todd?

I pirated fallout

>tfw you make great games
>tfw you're a creative visionary
>tfw you're one of the greatest innovators in your field
>tfw you're tall, smart, and attractive and overcame merciless bullying to get where you are today
>tfw you give generous discounts on mods
>tfw you put tons of interesting and engaging content into your reasonably-priced DLCs
>tfw Sup Forums is mean to you and pirates your masterpieces anyway

I don't *sniff* understand... w-what did I *sobs* ever... even... d-do to you? E-except... give you great... *wipes tears* great games to play...

How come New Vegas was better than 4 and 3?

I hope you're happy, Sup Forums. You made Todd cry again.

Cheer up, Todd... they all bought your games even if they try to act tough.

>there are people on this board who don't own a copy of Fallout 4™ on every console

Woe is me! Back in jail again. But what's clocking with you, "user"? Say, could you help a "Nigga" out? Just preorder my game by LEGAL means. You wouldn't want to end up in here too, would you? Ha! I'll tell you what, if you preorder my game with all DLC, I'll introduce you some of my melanin relatives, and get you settled down with a good woman. Ha! Well, you know where to find me.

>melanin relatives

You have to be over 1.8 meters tall to post here, Todd.

Where's the other version of this image

The Todd version?

DELETE THIS

I AM 6'2

T-thanks user. Could you buy a few of my games to cheer me up ?

Guys, I figured out a great trick to get around Todd's lock down of the good Fallout game. Just mess with the hue setting when he's coming by and he'll never know.

someone needs to edit todd's face over PC principal shaking with rage

Do todd give good head?

Only if you preorder it.

Step this way and find out user

Zelda lets you climb mountains, Todd... Why doesn't bethesda have the technology for that yet?

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHORE

YOU CAN TOTALLY DO THAT

IT JUST WORKS

If that's OC I'd slap your name on it because that's pretty fucking funny

Nah that shit's cancer. I did come up with that a few days ago but not going to put my name to it.

God im hoping one of these todd posters has been todd himself and we would just never know

>climb

Todd head give satsifaction. Extreme evacuation! Take care not to pregnant.

-China

because obsidian

Ha ha, that would be totally epic bro! If I found out Todd was here, I would definitely go pre-order.

You're an obsidrone

A Bethesda employee posted here like two weeks after the first FO4 dlc released, saying he showed Todd one of these threads. Apparently he didn't understand what all was going on but thought it was funny people were making all sorts of pictures of him, but of note that he did actually get visibly annoyed when someone was talking about New Vegas.

Either way they guy posted proof of him being a Bethesda employee at least.

[Terrifying Presence ]You'll had better knock this shit off. Pre-order Skyrim Remastered or get lost.

piss off cunt

I think I'll get lost Todd. You lost this sale.

/r/ing this in a edit

Todd, why are you using a NV Perk?

Teacher, teacher, user is pirating Skyrim Remastered!

does anyone have the bioshock image 'wait a minute, that card'?
We need to shop todds face on the bells and write on the card 'don't believe his lies'

[Barter 75] Whoa now user, just remember that if you already own Skyrim, remastered is free!

What he is going to do about it anyway? :^)

oh really, i can understand him being confused since he probably has a normal life.

First post best post.

[Intelligence] I pirated it.

Why is the All American so fucking bad?

We're going to have a talk in the hallway, right now young man.

OH! H-hey guys! I was just... just counting all the Skyrim Remastered pre-orders. It's not lookin' so hot... I don't know what's gonna happen. I... I don't want to go another night without a meal... Won't you be so kind as to p-preorder my game? I-it'd really help me out. Heh...

i have 50$ in my pocket Sup Forums, what should I spend it on?

So how do you mountains look this time around Todd?
Climbable?

You'll live. Surely you still have some money left over from those Fallout 4 pre-orders.

Im not coming with you! Take this!

Shoot you and fuck your mother

Honestly, it's the best Sup Forums meme in like 5 fucking years

Where's little kid Todd?

[Attack] Okay, I see you're choosing the hard way.

GREAT! I-I mean... they're great. Easily climbable, with or without the aid of a horse. I swear! Just... please, buy my game. I'm... please.

DELETE THIS!!!!

Why, Skyrim Legendary Edition, of course!

That way, you can get my- I mean Bethesda's sick new remaster for FREE!

I'm considering it.
Tell me about some other great new things.

can you even hold a gun if you are so fucking small, or even fuck anyone with your toothpick sized pecker

I don't believe you. I'm going to go see Blizzard and get Overwatch instead!

Butt Todd! I only own PC

Whoa Todd, you need some help man?

I'll show you a 'butt' todd. just let me in.

I am new to Fallout games, should I start with 1 or just skip and get NV since it seemed like the best fallout according to Sup Forums

Quit pestering the boy, son. Just preorder his game and move on. There's no need to cause a scene. Also buy Fallout 4 and it's DLC. It should be against the LAW to miss out on such a steal!

DON'T YOU DARE

TRY AN ACTUALLY GOOD MULTIPLAYER GAME INSTEAD, LIKE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE

One of these days. Todd will post on Sup Forums with a timestamp and it'll be glorious. Until that day, we'll have to Toddpost

Thanks user but I'm not feeling it. Maybe I'll end buying Overwatch.

That sounds gr- wait, do I know you?

Are you implying that we won't Toddpost on that day and afterwards?

T-This euphoria, could it be/

Whoa now, I'm not trying to cause any trouble Tod- Officer.
Think I'll go pirate Skyrim and fallout 4 twice now.

Fuck off, he's not that tall.

Why not try 3 or 4? They're superb RPG experiences!

did todd even work on ESO?

Where did Todd posting come from?

How do you know he's not already here?

Definitely not pic related. Just trust me and buy m-his game!

please don't do this to me

Hey guys, should I buy Overwatch or Preorder Skyrim Remastered?

Hey anons, anyone up for a little late night fun? I'll be playing Fallout 4 and I'd LOVE to chat. Just download Fallout 4 and we can start chatting immediately. Did I mention I'm single? Did I mention I'm ready to mingle?

Does anybody have the webm where they asked him to move? Forgot to save that one

Do you have a moment, Sup Forums?

But Todd, why would I preorder Skyrim:RE when I'm already getting it for free? Did you already forget the deal you made for Steam users?

Only if you have a feminine penis

It was spawned by defamatory subversives and Obsidian shills who hate preorders, DLCs, and paid mods- you know, everything good about the gaming industry. We're working with our lawyers to put a stop to this mess, but until then, remember to sage and report all threads defaming the impeccable character of based Todd!