MAN THESE THINGS SUCKED ASS

MAN THESE THINGS SUCKED ASS

babby hands faggot

On the other hand PlayStation controller didn't change much

>He couldn't handle the Duke

>Unironically liking the Duke controller

I miss those black and white buttons

if you want to play a shooter then the only thing better than this controller is a mouse.

>Being a handlet

I didn't mind them but what i didn't like was how there were two connectors to plug in one controller, so if it got lost you were fucked. And it would unplug easily.

It almost became a hiddious boomerang

I think Xbox Duke controller might be one of the worst controllers ever made. It's not even the side it's the layout and that HOLY FUCK DPAD.

It was a pretty decent projectile weapon.

I think that if it weren't for Halo the Xbox would have been a repeat of the Apple Pippin.

The DOUK is the perfect catalyst of excellence through compensation. The Xbox One controller is like a fucking treasure in comparison and pretty well acclaimed all-in-all.

>having baby hands

I liked it. I also liked the small og xbox controller. But then again, I liked the N64 controller, so my hands had already adapted to hueg controllers.

+s
>was comfy on your palms
>nice triggers
>analogue stick didn't giv eyou cancer

-
>Dpad
>weight
>fucking useless blacka dn white buttons
>obnoxiously large logo
>disgusting, unorthodox button layout
>glossy button surface

Fuck off gook. The Duke is is literally perfect.

>Unorthodox button layout
Faggot who never had a Sega console spotted.

>Saturn
>Dreamcast

>Good

Dude I remember not playing the original xbox for a few months cause my hands were too small. Shit was weird.

(You)

I cared for it mostly for the nostalgia

Type-S was pretty good. I would have thought it was MS's best controller, but the black and white buttons were in kind of an awkward place. 360 controller would have been the best if not for the wonky d-pad.

Never had a problem with this controller even though the controller S was definitely an improvement.

Back when we used to have Halo lan parties, I chose to become accustomed to The Duke controller because I knew that nobody else could stand it, but I owned it and made it my go-to.

sorry sonny can't quite make out your point, what with all the rancid syphilitic dicks in your mouth