This game is a lot more difficult and CUHRAZY than I remember it being, jesus christ

This game is a lot more difficult and CUHRAZY than I remember it being, jesus christ.

Also,
>all those final fantasy 8 references in the beginning

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/square-enix-square-enix-localize-dragon-quest-11-to-the-west-once-released
youtu.be/_2e7bX2oVlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9WD1pxcJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of big empty spaces made for boss fights

One, ONE fucking ff6 character in the whole series. ONE. It wasn't even a good one, it was just fucking gambling man.

I remember being happy once too user. Even if 3 came out tomorrow and it was a 10/10 I don't think I'll ever be happy.

>It wasn't even a good one

Setzer is one of the best characters in all of the FF series, fagtard.

anyway, I read somewhere that the Warrior of Light, the main character of FF1, is hidden in Dream Drop Distance somewhere. Is this true? I dropped (lol) that game because I was playing it on the 3DS at the time the game was announced for PS4. I also read the WoL may be the first keyblade warrior.

I never tell people I play Kingdom Hearts due to cringe like this. Same with anime. Gotta hide that power level.

>no zidane
>tidus/wakka in fucking 10 year old kid bodies
>no locke
>no terra
>no celes

>squal and most likely lightning in KH3 appear in their original forms
>no one from 12

it's not fucking fair

we do get the two best FF characters as they are though, auron and vivi, so I can't complain too much

its cause fucking nomura doesn't want to use characters he himself didn't help design. I guess he doesn't want to ruin the original artist's vision on how the character should be like, but who really cares.

at least we got TWEWY, that was a nice surprise

I just want to see Locke in the next Aragbah looting some ruins or something. I think if I saw that I could die in peace.

I want to see Balthier in Treasure Planet.

>at least we got TWEWY, that was a nice surprise
You know what I would like?
A sequel.

COME GUARDIAN

Our _________ has been stolen

what did they mean by this?

what ff8 references

ISN'T IT ROMANTIC?

She is trying to say that her ________ had been stolen.

The rival team And Squal.

Is Kingdom Hearts the most quotable game series ever?

kill yourself

change.org/p/square-enix-square-enix-localize-dragon-quest-11-to-the-west-once-released

was that in ff8

Seifer, Fuujin, and Raijin all the "Twilight Town Disciplinary Committee." Seifer calls Roxas a chicken wuss, while Fuu and Rai both maintain their speech patterns (Fuujin shouting one word randomly; Raijin ending sentences in 'ya know'). Not to mention they're the rival gang.

anyway, besides the ff8 reference, i like the reference to ff as a whole with the "four crystal trophy."

that their _________ are gone

kh3 news coming in december

too long away, i want to see what disney worlds they chose (but then again I also dont want to spoil the game for myself)

>not getting it in japanese

baka gaijin

>Squall is a legit badass in Kingdom Hearts
>In FF8 he's a mopey faggot who seems like he wants to kill himself at any given moment

What the fuck happened?

He's only like that in the first disc because he didn't want to be a leader but everyone kept forcing it on him.
Eventually he stopped sulking and took charge.

That doesn't excuse him being an outright cunt to everyone around him.

God if they put fucking frozen in I don't think I can play it. Star wars would be tight, nemo would be cool (or is that DreamWorks?). I don't know. I just want good combat.

Squall isn't really that mopey in the very beginning. He only becomes that way after hearing Seifer dies and how everybody instantly talks about Seifer as if "he's a memory" which pisses Squall off because, despite their rivalry, Squall doesn't really want Seifer to die and because Squall is afraid of becoming just another memory. one of the few times FF had good writing

Of course Frozen is going in, it was massively popular among the nips. Square would be crazy not to.

So he was just an asshole? Also him running out of the room screaming "I DON'T WANT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT ME IN PAST TENSE" is even more hilariously bad than the infamous laugh in FF10.

Nemo is Disney, haven't you been on the Finding Nemo Submarine ride at Disneyland? Also Disney is now Pixar, Disney is everything o.O

>more singing games guaranteed

Man fuck that I would rather play backstreet boys XV at this rate.

If you're playing the HD remake you're playing the Final Mix version, which is a lot better than the original, especially if you're on Critical which adds a bunch more combat abilities right from the start.

DO ALL WEELD

I hope it's just that one song and they don't have an entire world dedicated to it.

>and how everybody instantly talks about Seifer as if "he's a memory"

Well yeah, that generally does happen when someone dies.

Don't hit the camera, man.

DOOL WHEELED

Imagine if there was less OC (Do not steal) and more Disney and Final Fantasy representation.

I'd kill for FFIX characters to be goofing off in KH

Hopefully we'll at least see less of the deviantart tier Org XIII.

>He's only like that in the first disc
Yeah after that he just kinda stops being a character altogether until the plot forces him to get a word in

although i hate the oc donuts in kh, the trio from BBS was pretty good. fuck the organization tho. also, based on the kh trailers, we're gonna have even more oc donuts who are actually sora.

At least Xigbar is around. Probably one of the best from the group.

my life is a chip in your pile

Setzer was the coolest FF6 character
And the other FF6 characters are boring, the only ones that would be fun are Ultro and Kefka as boss battles

>kefka replaces sephiroth as the superboss of KH3
>kefka spends the entire boss fight commenting on how retarded the KH series is

I love the OCs in KH more than the other characters
It makes the game feel like something cohesive and provides a ton of fun boss battles not to mention a fun plot instead of rehashing the same Disney plots everyone and their mom know
The designs are pretty awesome as well

Man I got the 2.5 version, but I just can't bring myself to play it because of the roxas bullshit begining. Can I skip it somehow?

JEWELWHEELED

No, don't replace anyone, just add stuff

>The designs are pretty awesome as well
I was with you up until this part

its fucking tedious, but just rush through it. you dont get any neat rewards from doing extra shit in the beginning besides an extra AP iirc.

It's not that long. Most of Roxas is the cutscenes, which are skippable.

They are awesome

YOU'RE NOBODY

Why haven't you posted it yet?
youtu.be/_2e7bX2oVlQ

The implication that the possessive belongs to us, the item being _________ somehow managed to be nonexistent in our vision, possibly by a thief

I always thought he said "HUNG GUARDIAN"

Why couldn't they just write it down?

COME HUNG GUARDIAN

>I love the OCs in KH more than the other characters
I thought I was the only one

Not that there are many since they're all the same guy

they didn't just steal the ________ they stole the word ________ too

But certainly that can't prevent them from writing "_______" on paper.

Because they all understood what had been stolen. The player was the only one who didn't know.

>Rule 1: Everyone is Xehanort
>Except the guy Xehanort was pretending to be.

>Rule 2: Everyone else is Sora.
>Sometimes? I guess?

I just started playing KH1 (it's my first KH game) and everytime I enter one of these threads it's like the plot suddenly got expanded to include every plot twist ever and the Disney parts dont exist anymore.

Disney parts never mattered, they were just a marketing gimmick

I only like the game for the Disney parts...
Anyone, I read that I need to play Chain of Memores and Birth by Sleep along weith KH1 and 2 to get the story. Apparantly alle the cutscenes of CoM have been edited into a movie on youtube. In what order to I need to watch/play this?

Check the wiki for release order then go by that.

>"four crystal trophy."
i keep thinking that those crystal will be part of the story by some asspull thing of magic and friendship power

surprised we didn't saw'em again on KH 2

release order, kh1fm,com,kh2,bbs,358/2days,coded,DDD. You can skip com honestly imo

>Posting the wrong version
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc

What does excuse your for being a cunt to everyone?

To get the story you need o play the whole saga in release order
KH1-CoM/Re:CoM-2-BbS-358/2Days-Coded/Re:Coded-DDD
Coded has a lesser impact on the overall plot
Everything else has more importance than KH1

>Days
>more important than KH1
>important at all

You get to know what happened from the ending of KH1 to KH2
It's very important

The game you HAVE to play first is and will always be KH1

mostly because to see if you enjoy or like the style of the game

KH2 Final Mix was such an improvement.

>Limit Form with Dodge Roll included
>awesome endgame dungeon
>replayable boss fights with every Organization member
>awesome fight with Terra
>extra cutscenes

But thats what would have apeared on the paper : "________ "

Except the character everything happened to disappeared and everyone forgot about her and also what DID happen had absolutely no consequence at all.

>CUHRAZY

Absolutely

Along with Metal Gear

>CUHRAZY

This post is a lot more reddit than I remember it being, Jesus Christ.

I'm playing through Birth by Sleep for the first time after finally completing KH2 final mix in critical. I wanted to do the side quests / bosses before moving on but I underestimated the time and effort it would take.

>finish KH proud mode
>end it with the same shitty combat it started with
>barely gained any combat abilities troughout the journey making the game feel fucking shitty as fuck
>healing completely broken
>start KH2 critical
>1 hour in I have way more combat abilities than I ever had in KH1
>10 hours in I have a ridiculous amount of combat abilities making the game fun as fuck
>triangle adds a fuckton to combat
>magic is now finally viable
>healing is completely nerfed
>dialogs and character interactions are way better too
>early worlds are actually designed well and the pacing is great instead of alice in wonderland and tarzan faggotry in the first game
Holy shit, KH1 is such a shit game compared to 2.

>CUHRAZY is now a no-no word

*sigh* I suppose saying lel and kek is too leddit now, huh?

im not a kh expert or anything, so could you explain why healing was broken?

In KH2 healing takes only one bar of MP. In KH2 healing took your entire MP which is actually viable because your HP regenerates after it's completely used up.

That way you could spam healing a ridiculous amount of time in KH1. Combined with elixirs you could tank any boss fight easily.

Also in KH1 the best strategy for Donald was to act as a healer only and for Goofy it was being a MP pool. But in KH2 because of the new way healing works it's more viable to make Donald an actual offensive magic user and Goofy can fight normally too now.

This simple change improved the gameplay so much it's ridiculous.

>My life is a chip in your pie
What did he meme by this?

What are your thoughts on the 0.2 demo having healing use half a bar?

>CUHRAZY
Fuck off back to reddít

It depends on a lot of factors. Do you have party members? Does your MP bar regenerate after it's used up? How strong is the healing? 0.2 isn't even a fully featured game so it doesn't matter that much anyway.

That would be amazing.
One can dream.

>skipping CoM
>not skipping coded

Going by the story, Aqua should be alone in RoD and the rest you can probably glean from this video, the guy uses Curaga twice in a row at 13:56

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9WD1pxcJk

The reason I bring it up is that it's been said in an interview that 0.2 is using KH3's battle system combined with some stuff from BbS so it could be how KH3 healing works.

Yes kek and lel can stop now too

wow, you even consider "yes" to be a reddit word? is nothing sacred?