Hear about it for two weeks

>hear about it for two weeks
>finally take the time to check it out
Never cringed harder in my life.

This is what people are going crazy for? The byproduct of Jewish propaganda is manifesting itself through video game interests now. You people are ruining and will forever ruin the video game industry.

I'm expecting the typical "HURR DURR LOLZZZ STUPIDZ XD XD U THINK VIDEO GAMEZ R RELATED TO POLITICZZZZ LOLZZZ".

Don't bother.
You've stooped so low, Sup Forums.

JIDF doing everything in their power to hide this thread.

They're burying this thread like no tomorrow.

The byproduct of Jewish propaganda is manifesting itself through video game interests now.

>Bought the game on release
>Asked for refund not even two hours later

>OP HIS THREAD HIS LIFE.jpg

Okay, i'll bite. What the fuck are you talking about you cock gobbling mongoloid?

Heroes that aren't exclusively white men with brown hair exist, villains that aren't exclusively brown sandnigs exist.

Even if it is bait you are still autistic for posting this. If you have a pet I hope you kill it on accident.

Sure, whatever, fuckwit.

Explain to me what you mean by this?

The story doesn't matter at all in overwatch the characters are just there to be looked at. You can fucking change the god damn character skins to different races or not even see the skin of the character. It really doesn't fucking matter..

>Source: My Ass.
OP is a massive faggot, as always.

''''people'''' aren't interested in Overwatch. Only online memesters who revolve their lives around what let's players and other scum tell them what they should like.

not OP but Mike Morhaime is definitely Jewish

actually this is a marketing ploy by the jewish saints aka dha shekel boyz in order to ignite the anger of neo-nazists and other white supremacists. if you believe otherwise you are obviously are literally [LITERALLY] a dog

> b-b-but

too bad kid you're just a PLOY
a tool in the hands of the

keep doubting yourselves kiddo

Damn OP you are making some serious points there, thanks for letting me know.

I hate that this thread is gonna hit 500 posts

>it's a Sup Forums episode

Fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit.

As much as I dislike jews I have to admit OP is wrong.

I'm Sup Forums and hes just shitpost Sup Forums user trying to meme badly.

no i am Sup Forums sorry

no i am

nu uh

no really i am fuck you

dude shut the fuck up you literally have no argument just mindless drivel i am Sup Forums

is this a mem where we just photoshop Morhaime next to diff games and COMPLAIN?

Blizzard CEO is a Jew.
2 of the 3 Overwatch directors are Jews.

Arcade game to satisfy and encourage your ADD and unproductivity. Rendering you addicted to intense and quick stimuli, frying your brain away.

Pushing LGBT and diversity agenda. Now it makes its way into the mainstream.

>mcree
>black
Your bait is bad and you're retarded.

I actually have no idea if this is satire or not

I made a mistake. Big deal.

Your ADD is showing. Once you see a mistake, you dismiss the entire thing. How about you keep quiet and observe the unfolding of truth.

Here you have the brainwashed peasant who can't believe someone actually noticed and revealed the agendas being pushed in one of the biggest mainstream consumption areas (video games).

The fact that you think it's satire shows how indoctrinated you are.

Jews run everything idiot, you cannot stop them. Success breeds jealousy.

Say that again?

How could you even?
It just seems like a highly autistic Sup Forumslack. It's probably a fucking miserable life.

I just don't get it. Why people think anyone actually gives a shit about each others opinions. You parrots will argue until the end of days.

Tracer is not even a leading woman, unless you mean her being on the boxart

McCree and 76 is white
Indians and whatever pharah is is not black

Most of the characters are not characters that share similar qualities

so basically the only lines that make sense are zarya and lucio which is a tiny fucking fraction from the rest of the cast

So if something isn't completely white/east-asian it's jewish propaganda?

Yet they're still here. He failed in everything he set it to do.

Obviously the Jews are the superior race if they have successfully conquered whites. Isn't that the rule all empires went by? Conquer the savages and culture them.

He lost user.

>masculine woman
so?
>lead woman
So? also literal waifubait
>Blacks
One is an animal
The other is arabic or some other Middle East country
Lucio is fucking brazilian
Also so?

You're autism is showing. I dont see any agenda being pushed here.

Look at the context. Weak strawman.

The war broke out because he stopped them. He succeeded. It simply didn't last.

be a good goy OP, buy more copies and jerk off to the fanart

What context.
Explain your context please

He tried to stop them. If he did stop them, there would be no more jews. The ones that were away from his reach struck back at him and beat him. Thanks to his actions, they're stronger than ever.

The Jew has no power without whites. Due to the way civilization turned out, whites have become vulnerable. That's when the rat strikes and now his power is in full effect.

Laughable perspective. What a simpleton you are.

>so?
>so?
>so?
>so?
>I don't see any agendas being pushed here.

That is true. You're completely blind to what's happening. At least you admit it.

>no one gives a fuck about you're dipshit conspiracy theories
>MUS B DUH JOOOOOZ

there isn't even a jewish character? the only religious character is a robot.

This new age of the liberal. The anti-white. The pro-diversity.

In that context. Yes, most of what isn't completely white is Jewish propaganda. Very few are unintentional.

>mcree
>black
>symmetra
>black
>pharah
>black
>winston
>a homo sapien
>dykes don't exist

>trying to ridicule it as to demonize the points and dismiss them
Try again, libtard.

A video game with a diverse cast of characters from all over the world?

Oh, you just described Street Fighter

>Sup Forums not even trying to hide their shitpost these days

Oh, then I guess it existed a long time ago considering XCOM already has something like this

>big bad boy aliens coming to fuck shit up
>earth unites, countries from around the world form up to create an alien counter-force

Where were you 22 years ago?

you dont have any points. Theres some nonwhite characters whoopty doo. Theres also an ape and a giant hog, are the jews now trying to push an anti-human agenda?

literally all i did was point out what your train of thought is
they ridicule and dismiss themselves

shit if we're goin there at least put me in the screencap

you have all fallen for the most obvious bait.

It's fucking 4 out of 22 characters. Get over yourself.

Why do the work yourself when you can convince a bunch of inferior people to do it?

Once again, a common mindset with conquers. Just because the Jews figured out how to do it without war doesn't make it less viable.

Call them rats all you want, it just means our "superior" race was conquered by rats. It makes it look worse.

The ape is symbolically black.

You liberals are truly blind.

this reminds me of toddposting, just a little bit

Literally none of the characters in overwatch are gay. Not one of them. They're all straight.

Infact even the dykest dykey tumblrina looking character is straight because she's based off of a real person and they didn't want to be "offensive".

I'm falling for bait because nobody can be this dumb, right?

Same. The game and the constant threads convinced me that Sup Forums has absolute shit taste.

I mean, I knew Sup Forums had shit taste to begin with, but there was some doubt since Sup Forums agrees on some great games now and then. But nope. Overwatch was the final nail in the coffin.

What percentage of the population do blacks represent in the US? You have your answer. They're over-represented in that game.

Moron. I'm a self-loathing anti-Jew Ashkenazi.

I'm not part of the white race.

>because they didn't want to be offensive
Different side of the same coin.

What percentage of the population do blacks represent in a global organization designed to combat bad boys?

>What percentage of the population do blacks represent in the US? You have your answer. They're over-represented in that game.

There isn't a single African-American in Overwatch

...what

>What percentage of the population do blacks represent in the US? You have your answer. They're over-represented in that game.

There isn't a single black american in that game. In fact the only person in that game that has any ties to africa at all, is from egypt, so she's not even black.

Close to 0%

It doesn't matter. A negroid is still black. The game is based in the US with US voices and so forth. The whole context of it is Westernized and North American. What utter nonsense you spout.

You wanna know the reason why overwatch has a few non white characters? They fit the desired archetype better.
>reaper
They wanted a day of the dead alt
>Symetra
They wanted a tech support lady
>lucio
They wanted a dj character
Its the same reason why street fighter has different races.

>Failing for the obvious shills in this shitty board without mods.

And what global organization are you talking about?

And I am pretty sure there are countries with black people in them, last time I checked

OP is the type of nigga to play reaper and call himself EndisOver while waiting to spam his ult

>leading women
well someone had to be
>masculine woman
yeah who is russian, its a fuck you to russias anti gay laws
>mccree and winston black
good one kiddo
>sym black
she is indian, indians aren't real black. they are a dirty stinky brown

Higher than 18% you dumb faggot.

>Moron. I'm a self-loathing anti-Jew Ashkenazi.
WHEW LAD.

WHEW.

Be glad to be a part of the smartest race of conquers to live, user. Rejoice in your victory and enslavement of the West. I submit myself to you, master, for your people's influence is already triple penetrating my brain matter.

I can't even resist the urge to donate to Isreal while sucking black cock and letting a tranny fuck my ass. It's a daily routine.

Drink bleach you insufferable faggot.

Overwatch turned all my friends gay cucks. Like 2 weeks after they started playing it on of them just tells me out of the blue that everyone is gay.