Other urls found in this thread:

doomworld.com/vb/post/1633143
youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa2K_firtI
youtube.com/watch?v=V9SSS8MjRfg
youtube.com/watch?v=FglVuYr0BJg
doomworld.com/vb/post/1633017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that Seinfeld?

Kind of typical, but I've played Trinity more than vanilla Doom itself.

Gives me this 90's gothic vibe or something.

Where's the couch?

Zdoom community map project - take 2. Replayed it until the last newgame+ difficulty because it was so good.

Ultimate torment and torture
>those one liners
>that UV mode

Wad of my cum on ur mums pussy fuccboi

The blue thing on the left

HDOOM, loving the progress on it so far.

>doomworld.com/vb/post/1633143
>youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa2K_firtI

YOU JERK!

Brutal Doom

Believe it or not, George isn't at home!
Please leave a message at the beep!

My dream of Doom and Seinfeld coming together has finally came true

just like this image predicted.

Samsara, Reelism, and DoomRL Arsenal

>I WAS IN THE POOL

The 32in24 series of map packs features excellent Deathmatch and CTF maps

What wad is this?

The Golden Souls, which is a mapset in the style of Mario 64. It's pretty alright. It has a sequel, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9SSS8MjRfg

>Make a fuckton of weapons with an assembly system when most people will only bother with a token few

Golden Souls.

It has some of the worst of weapons I've ever used in a Doom mod, but otherwise it's worth a playthrough. A sequel is in the works.

It's based off the standalone game DoomRL, where Assemblies are a LOT rarer therefor you're stuck with what you get.

DoomRL/RPG has ridicolous amounts of needless complexity.

>CTRL+F
>no Grezzo 2
youtube.com/watch?v=FglVuYr0BJg

Sauce for the Seinfeld thing in case people are interested. doomworld.com/vb/post/1633017

I suppose that's a fair point, but they could cut down.

Doom RPG is a clusterfuck that might as well add a semen meter onto the HUD.

DoomRLA alone is perhaps a bit too complex. I have no idea how faithful it is or tries to be compared to the actual roguelike, but there's definitely quite a lot of extra baggage that doesn't really need to be there. I suppose a lot of those assemblies might be useful on different kinds of wads, but still. Those phase device things from what I understand are like chaos devices from Heretic/Hexen but there's all kinds of them, shit like that is redundant.

Not to mention the classes are tactically pigeonholed into using one or two kinds of weapons each if ammo is a non-issue.

RIP BestEver

The major thing DoomRL Arsenal is missing is the actual leveling up of DoomRL. It isn't as crazy as DoomRPG, though. The only thing the player picks on level up are traits. Each class has a trait they start with, and the higher traits are different for each class and require previous traits.
Have you tried Legendoom? It's made by the same mod author, and just focuses on variants of the existing Doom weapons.

Brutal Doom.

I literally just watched this today.

Fucking Youtube recommendations.

Yep, I've tried LegenDoom. Though it doesn't get as crazy as DoomRL, it's probably the best approach without slowing gameplay to understand what the fuck you just picked up actually does. Just Doom with a simple TWEEST

Only thing it needs is some more interesting traits for weapons than just 'bonus damage against flyers' or 'spread shot on chainsaw'. What custom monster addons play well with it?

Where is the Grezzo senpai?