It'll be better than the first. That's how I feel

It'll be better than the first. That's how I feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFTaiWInZ44
youtube.com/watch?v=0ruMnYVqsS4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRIRSljV0WY
youtube.com/watch?v=o0T2ItezwXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_superheroes
gamesradar.com/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-adds-very-2016-feature-of-playable-girls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no obsidian though

There are too few superhero games, these days. God damnit.

Matt and Trey does all the writing, so Obsidian's only good aspect now doesn't matter

Sounds like they're making it more of an RPG with much better battles where actual positioning is requited.

12 fucking classes

What was Obsidian even needed for then?

Because they added some expensive 30 dollar seasonal pass... I'll wait until price drops before picking this up.

>being developed by Ubisoft

Can't wait for the PC version to be shit.

>that fat faggot who got visibly upset every time they said coon

Why would someone be upset about the word coon?
I don't get it.

Because Coon means half-nigger half white. I really love South Park games because Liberal autists get very triggered over the subtle racism like Kingdom of Koopa Keep.

Coon is a racial slur for african americans, the joke being that cartman thinks he's being a racoon themed batman without realizing his hero name is a racial slur.

I don't know the origin of the term, it's like jigaboo or spook, it's lost in history.

I honestly never knew that, learn something new everyday I guess.

Did they also do the previous one? Stick of Truth was fine on PC.

It's a really southern one that escapes a lot of censors, hence why it's used, like in this tim and eric skit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFTaiWInZ44

dont care, its overpriced as fuck

torrenting this shit from day 1

That would be great since the first game is pretty good.

you played a game and got a shitty weeb pic?

I heard it's going to have fucking Uplay. Is it true?

All it really needs to be perfect is difficulty settings to counteract all the ways you could be obscenely broken in it. Along with romance options

today it's mostly used by minorities to mock black republicans, kind of like uncle tom so you'll probably not see it too often

Is spook still used?

I did the exact same thing

Who going female?

>things that no one asked for

I asked for it, Stick of Truth is the best console RPG since TTYD

I like my boys to look like boys, so i'm not disguises myself as a girl unless it's required like last time. Which i hope they dont do again.

>Stick of Truth is the best console RPG since TTYD

That was developed by Obsidian, though.

>Stick of Truth isn't the best console RPG since TTYD

Publishing. While most of the time I agree with the Ubisoft issues, Parker and Stone are doing evrything related to writing, plot, voice acting, and are heavily involved in the actual combat and classes (if they are as hands-on as they were in the prior).

Just like Kyle being the Kite (sounds like kike). And his cousin as well.

Are they going to drown you in items like in the first game?

First game was pretty easy since you can just eat your way to full health every single turn.

>console rpg
>is on pc

What items? Most of it was literally just trash you could sell en masse

One game of South Park references was enough, and the combat in this game looks stupid.

I don't think it will be better at all.

The name gives me a proper giggle when I hear it

Foodstuffs that restore HP/PP and/or status effects.

You keep getting them after every single fight, you never run out of them.

heh...heheh...PP...

SLUT THE FUCK UP, CLYDE!

YOU HAVE A BETTER NAME FOR IT?

AP?

see

Probably rednecks jokingly saying they were going coon hunting when in fact, they were going nigger hunting.

They've been doing that since the beginning, like when they made that boy band and named it "fingerbang" thinking it meant making a gun gesture with you hands and yelling bang.

every single host mentioned the massacre, what is he on about?

I'm a Liberal user, and I absolutely love South Park. Favorite episode is Butter's Very Own Episode

>the joke
>your head

Gonna make a kid all might if there's a brawler class.

Roleplaying is a joke now?

it better be, at double the price

always was

grow up child

No you

Butters a best

If it is superhero themed, what classes do you want to play as?

Here is to hopping they keep Jew though, it was OP as shit.

Stick of Truth doesn't have Uplay, I don't see why this would.

Not sure about Jew just yet, could be one of the unrevealed classes. Brawler class pretty much confirmed. I'm hoping for a Shapeshifter class for Druid-esque gameplay of some sort.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ruMnYVqsS4

>Combat looks stupid.
It's Stick of Truth turn-based with pseudo SRPG elements to boot. Are you kidding me? It looks fucking amazing.

I enjoyed Stick of Truth more than Dark Souls 2.

Then again I preordered Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition and I felt the biggest buyer's remorse ever.

Moon crickets

No one gives a fuck

>references

kill yourself lad did you even play the fucking game

One thing these South Park games could really use is better battle music like most decent turn-based RPGs.

>this
>not decent
U wot
youtube.com/watch?v=eRIRSljV0WY

Is there a mod for Stick of Truth to change the battle theme to Let's Fighting Love?

That's because Dark Souls 2 is an abomination

Just give us the Jew class and I'm in.

I actually really liked the battle themes. Like they were over-the-top and "epic" but it was really poking fun at how seriously the boys were taking playing pretend in that the boys organized a large set of rules, wrote their own lore and created "cultures" in order to play pretend LOTR-ASOIAF mashup.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0T2ItezwXg

So does your equipment still affect your looks? That would feel kinda awkward somehow since a superhero is supposed to have a particular look all the time to fit their name and power, forcing one to pick between stats and style

Seeing as it's super hero themed now you better hope there are some super jewish heroes out there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_superheroes

Plus shitloads of superheroes were written by Jews so it won't be that hard to include Super Jew who is powered by money etc. sounds like something Matt Stone would do

>Instead of mana or PP their resource is cash
>Abilities involve draining enemies of their money

>Alright now that you've chosen your class, choose you gender and we can begin.
>girl
>So you're playing as a boy?
>girl
>You're sure you want to be a boy?
>girl
>Alright douchebag, enjoy your penis.
Try and argue this won't happen.

People seem split on whether or not they'll add it. Personally i'm hoping Matt and Trey leave it male exclusive, it's obvious that South Park in general is more boy centric, the stories and setting and everything is just clearly designed with them in mind. It's why it was that way in the first game.

I'm pretty sure it'll be better. Obsidian already laid the groundwork with engine and combat system. With Trey and Matt doing writing again, there's not really much left for Ubisoft to mess up.
Should have had this possibility in the first game as well.
>Play as girl
>Save Butters
>"Wow, thanks! Let me take you to my friends, you look like type who'd like playing with us!"
>Meet Cartman
>"Damn it Butters, I told you to find us boys! Go play with barbies or something, Princess!"
>Credits roll
It would've been glorious.

It's not like the first game played into the strengths of Obsidian. It was pretty much a JRPG. Quests didn't have multiple solutions and multiple outcomes, no dialogue choices, etc.

I hope they have a weeb class that goes super saiyan

>Kyle is a Jew
>his superhero is Kiteman
>because he is a kike

B R A V O

>Ninja class with gadgets and weapons etc.
>LETS FIGHTING LOVE transformation

I dig it

coon

They got a chance for it now. I think it'd make a lot of people super ass hurt though, especially after the small outrage over Link.

I all of Sup Forums cross dressed in that game

>Dress up as a cute little girl
>Get assraped on an alien spaceship by a big black dildo

It was a good game.

Doesn't help that Valkyrie clothes that you can buy from girls' store is the best outfit you can get without exploring.

Classes were shit in the stick of truth. With the ability to wear any gear and weapons and different animation for identical abilities there really was no use to them except for a couple of extra lines.

not obsidian really? what the fuck man

imagine the sheer outrage if you actually could play as a girl during that part
it would have been glorious
or the part where you strip for a pedophile

Good. Oblidian's staples are bugs and lackluster gameplay. We don't need their grimdark writing here either.

I'm kind of curious as to why SoT was by Obsidian to begin with.
Obsidian's biggest strength is their writing, but it wouldn't be South Park without Matt and Trey writing it.

>coon
>a villain
He's a fucking anti hero

Its already confirmed you can play as a girl.

gamesradar.com/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-adds-very-2016-feature-of-playable-girls/

>"You can be a girl. Very revolutionary. Very 2016 of us," Stone said.

Dis gonna be good.

Mysterion and the Coon were still opposed to each other.

Who here going to pick female + mech suit super hero class?
Mech / power armor will obviously be a class, and will probably be cardboard in game.

Yea, like Venom and Spider-Man or Batman and Red Hood.

I desperately hope it's just a troll option, activates credits right away or gimps your character in some way.

>you can play as a girl

How is that going to work? I mean from the intro it looks like you were playing as King Douchebag from the first one and he was canonically male.

Does this mean the version of SoT they're gonna include with the game will have playable girls too?

With all the SJW and trans stuff the last two seasons you'll probably be a stunning and brave tranny if you pick girl

>Cartman: So uh, Douchebag, you're a girl now? What's up with that?
>Clyde: Cartman you can't just say that to her
>Stan: Yeah dude that's really insensitive
>Cartman: Jesus christ, okay whatever, Douchebag, you're a girl now. End of story.
>Butters: She was always a girl Cartman, she was just trapped in a boy's body
>Cartman: Shut the fuck up Butters.

This would actually be perfect.

And people cant even get mad too because it wouldnt be politically correct. If he identifies as a girl than that's what the gender selection would be. It's fucking brilliant.