VA-11 HALL-A

>Cyberpunk Bartender Action
>Action
Heh,
Anyway threadly reminder that

>You will never be a part of those comfy life in that bar
>You will never talked about anything with qt bartender in that bar
>You will never be joining conversation with qt human, cyborg, and robot in that bar
And thus, I stopped playing for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ohFzCayb!mLrrD4JaWIZnSF758kG_dxdSaM-tz6nmpo8DwsOUEtQ
essex.ac.uk/events/event.aspx?e_id=8843
scholarworks.boisestate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1018&context=psych_facpubs
shining-fingered.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mega.nz/#!ohFzCayb!mLrrD4JaWIZnSF758kG_dxdSaM-tz6nmpo8DwsOUEtQ

Thanks dev.

>You will never fuck Dorothy

>denko mentioned in the streaming chan chat

pls no not again

I've had more fun with this game, than any other game this year.

I have played a lot of games this year.

>Wanting to fuck squid smelled used goods
You're true Sup Forums incarnate.

>NO DON'T YOU GET IT, THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BORING, MONOTONOUS SLOG

Reminder that this game has tons and tons of wasted potential and you should probably try before you buy.

Thank you I guess.

Dev's encourage you to pirated it though.

>buy
kek

Press i

I beat it last night. I got the "Jill and Dana go to Panama" ending which I think was a good one. I might do the NG+ and make no mistakes at all during the whole run and see if that gives me another ending.

I tried it 2 years ago and pre-ordered the game, now I beat the full game and love it

You'll get that ending no matter what as long as you don't get evicted.

Friendly reminder that memes and pandering to anime/doujin tropes is NOT good dialogue.
This "game" wouldn't be shitposted to death if you actually tried writing dialogue.

Now come at me and complain about Overwatch again or something

Does shit change if you actually have the money for the power bill?

I don't know, I never failed to pay it. I don't think it affects any of the endings, though.

You haven't even played the game.

I spent too much money on store things like the PC-98 and the cartridges to play the shooter. Might go full crazy and add the maximum amount of Karmotrine you can put in a drink when it's optional. That might be fun.

Not really, you can get a few people drunk. As far as I know it only works on Alma and Miki.

How do you play this on a Mac?

>owning mac
It's compatible with Mac on steam. Buying it on itchio also gives you the option to download a mac version.

There's a mac version on GOG and I think steam has it too.

...so they want me to pay $15 for this?

at least undertale was an actual game.

I somehwat feel bad that Dorothy, a psuedo-loli hookerbot, is one of the most refreshign and enjoyable characters i've seen in a while.

She loves her work. You gotta admire her drive.

dev here

how do i unlock more musics?

I don't think 'they' care whether you buy it or not.

Dorothy a shit. Her entire character is basically DUDE SEX LMAO. These Venezuelan cunts need to get laid

She's just so open and frank about it, like it's any other job. It's kinda nice to see. Even though nothing happened, the night she spent with Jill filled me with a nice warm feeling I haven't felt in a while.

Would've been cute to see Dorothy sleeping under the kotatsu or something during home time before work.

Nah, it's actually refreshing to see a slut who isn't dramatic about it or pretends not to be. She's open and honest about it, and and nonchalant about the whole deal. It's good.

She bores the fuck out of me. She's a one trick pony that only talks about one thing. Sex and sex related things. When almost every other character talks about Sex, its boring as fuck. The characters I've enjoyed the most is characters that barely mention Sex. Stella, Kira Miki, and Sei. Alma is also a good character when she talks about things other than her sex life. Sex talk is fine and all, but when Alma talks about hacking or her family, she is 100% more interesting.

Just wish the game didn't have such a major focus on sex.

Got the prologue somewhere?

Its not refreshing, its boring since thats all she talks about. I would much rather her talk about Lilims more and how they go about their life and how their right movements and why we should consider them the same s humans. as thats a much more interesting topic than sex.

You sound autistic as fuck.

For not liking a character that only talks about sex?

Please be respectful of our autistic friends, user. We should add a trigger warning to whenever sex is mentioned, so anons don't get triggered.

Normies, which is what most of the people in this VN are, talk about sex a lot.

>not being a 'normie'

Low IQ

I said I'm fine with sex talk, but when you make a game that is in a interesting scenario, why talk about the one thing that is boring to hear on and on about. At least the one guy, the kanji look alike was a lot more interesting with his sex talk since it meant something in the end. Dorothy is literally just "lol sex dude" and never shuts up about it.

They wrote the sexbot character to talk about sex, which she enjoys having on a regular basis. If you want exposition on the lilim, you read the augmented eye entries on the topic and pay attention to the dialogues.

Why is boss so cool?

Because you will never talked to her.

Yes and I do read those and are far more interesting than Dorothy. She's a boring character that whenever you see her you know she'll only talk about one thing and react only one way. It might of been different if everyone else didn't focus on sex so much, but since they do she become boring.

Dev here

shit i don't know. I've only played about 2 hours

Why is boss so cute?

>whenever you see her, you know she'll only talk about one thing and react one way
You *expect* her to act that way. You make her out to be a one-dimensional character because that's all you've seen. I take it you've only played a small portion of the game thus far, because Dorothy really comes out of her shell later on in the game.

I'm on Day 10, she hasn't changed for shit. She's still a boring flat character.

Day 10 is still in the first of three chapters (or the very beginning of the second, I forget)

First chapter ends at Day 6

I want to bully Dorothy

How many chapter was it?
Day 3 and I already depressed.

REAL BARTENDER HOURS
Smash dat mix button
Who /dangeru/ here?

>Not Jill and her tarot card, chuuni phase

>Jill

>"Soon I'll bring the world into the occult-science singularity!"

-- Jill, last words before dying of shame

Ends day 18

So Va-11 HALL-A Is a gay bar right?
Thats why the clientelle is like 75% lesbian right?

So when are they releasing trading cards?

I want comfy cyberpunk profile backgrounds.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread.
The yuri club is two boards down.

The only girl who isn't a lesbian/bi is Alma, and maybe Sei and her catgirl friend but that's debatable.

Lesbians are the future

>Thats why the clientelle is like 75% lesbian
essex.ac.uk/events/event.aspx?e_id=8843
scholarworks.boisestate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1018&context=psych_facpubs
>60% of 'straight' women admitted they were sexually attracted to other women

It's only slightly above average, especially in a dystopian future where there's a bit less of a stigma attached to it, and being into girls isn't a fucking political identity.

Fuck, dropped.

So what's something nasty Streaming-chan wants on the last day?

Big Fringe Weaver

Played the demo and really liked it. Is the full game more of the same or does it play more differently?

Anime when?

Tried to play it but couldn't get a correct gut punch mix so I gave up. Neat art though.

Anything promo actually. Jew her ass with a Piano Woman

>Piano Woman
Too sweet. Probably tastes good.

Hit her with that Grizzle

Nope, she didn't want it.

Is it really so hard to read instructions?

There a few different minigames scattered around, but it's more or less the same.

Zen Star works. Nobody likes that shit.

Miki is with her producer, Kim seems to hate women or at least the interns, and streaming-chan is a cam whore so who the fuck knows.

A Zen star worked out for me, or at least didn't break the flawless service bonus.
For someone who was brought up in the devlog so oftenly, streaming-chan was pretty irrelevent as a customer. Shows up twice and contributes nothing. I'd rather the dogs from the prologue over her.

You must be 18 or older to post here my friend.

Stella wants a drink in honor of a good friend.
What the fuck is that?

Listen better
Piano Man

Piano Man.

>Too sweet. Probably tastes good.
Nope. All promo stuff taste like shit as mentioned in the game.

Whats the name of the music that plays when you're in Jills apartment?

Safe Haven

I mean it seems like being bi is just the norm in the future.

Thanks m8

Humans are naturally bi, probably. Heterosexual for purposes of reproduction, but bi for recreational purposes.

>mfw mashing oipkl repeatedly

>google search game.
>waifubartending.com/
>$14.99 for a game about waifus
nope.jpg

Am I doing this right?
FUCK I FORGOT TO SAVE AFTER THIS

>tfw I needed 1600 for the electricity bill
>i got 1400
Goddamnit

but two boards down is /vr/

As long as your mistakes are 0, you're doing alright

Same, goddamnit. Shouldn't have bought so much frivolous shit.

Also, who's going to be the first to buy the ShiningFingered domains?

What the heck do I serve the guy who wants "17"
It's the only thing I haven't gotten and I want my flawless service achievement.
Can anyone help me out?

Fuck you.

>he doesn't know

shining-fingered.com/

>not reading the thread
Any 'Karmotrine optional' drink, and pump in the special K until the total number of ingredients is 17.

I'm playing this goddamn game drunk and I needed an answer.
Thanks and godspeed user who helped me in my time of need