What the fuck is her problem...

What the fuck is her problem? We talked once where her sister said I was cute then she says I would never bang her because there are rules against fraternization. Now she wants me to choose between her or Liara? We had one conversation, ho. Are other romances in the Mass Effect trilogy this forced?

>racism
Problematic much? Ugh.

It's weird, I have NEVER gotten the scene where they make you choose despite always talking to both of them throughout the playthrough

Asari are worth being racist against, since their method of reproduction parasitises other races.

her sister thought Kaiden was cute, pay closer attention. and thats the fdirst or second conversation, the one where she talks about her disgraced father is the one where she really starts to like you.

>playin' femshep
>accidentally seduce Liara and Kaiden
>Get this scene but with him instead of Ash Williams
>He doesn't want to have a threesome with two chicks
and people say he wasn't gay before ME3.

>Not choosing Liara over Ashley
>Not choosing Garrus or Wrex as best manfu

>film grain

what the actual fuck.

Liara is not even a woman.

ME1's romance system is really fucked up and if you are a decent person to someone it is the equivalent of going steady

You better not be a Liara fag user

>implying traps are mentally stable.

Tell her to fuck off and pound that sweet blue puss puss instead.

Welcome to the land of visual snow

Bioware cannot model faces to save their life

which is a shame because Ashley was a real interesting character pre-ME3

i know but why would anyone play with that shit open seriously?

Kaiden is the best love choice in ME3, cause its so gay and I mean happy

>Are other romances in the Mass Effect trilogy this forced?
Yes, thou Sup Forums only have issues with them if they are gay or lesbian romances.

if you turn'd it off it would look so bland and bad

>Space racist
>Has thin man neck

Suspicious.

>always talk to mordin after a mission because he has some good, lore-rich dialogue
>always talk to him first because he's so close to the bridge
>he thinks I want to fuck him

It looks bad anyway, film grain is just eye cancer smeared on top.

>her sister thought Kaiden was cute, pay closer attention.
I'm pretty sure I know what I heard.

>she'll mention Shepard's cute = good sign, means you have been developing the romance properly and she's a LI option. Otherwise, her sister will mention Kaidan instead of Shepard = bad sign.

>You better not be a Liara fag user
No, she tries to ride my dick after two conversations. It means she'll spread her legs for anyone.

This is only because the option for film grain in Mass Effect is tied to a bunch of other effects like depth of field and a bunch of lighting stuff.

she mentions Kaiden every time i play, and i've played this game 2000 times and you've only played it once. i guess i am just really good at salvaging broken relationships.

>Feminine figure
>female voice actor
>uses female pronouns
Sure thing, senpai.

So Sup Forums, Ash or Miranda?

Species traitors need not reply

Ashley seems pretty useless but I can see myself with her. She's just one of the guys...

I thought Ash was qt as fuck in the first game, but then she
>yells at you for betraying her when you were fucking dead for two years
>starts ME3 with MORE complaining about Cerberus
>suddenly thinks that Udina is a cool guy and is willing to kill Shepard for him
At least Miranda has no more bullshit after you commit

>She's just one of the guys...

Heh.

>Are other romances in the Mass Effect trilogy this forced?

Did you fucking forget about Liara or something?

Kasumi.

Garrus
:^^)

None of the above.

Ashley is a dumb cunt that's only in the game because someone at Bioware said "hey guise we need a human romance"

idk about that, user. Her whole thing about the existence of God in the universe actually got to me. I think she exists for that purpose - a cliche religious devotee.

>You spend most of your down time talking to him and showing interest in his work
>You're genuinely interested in what he has to say
>You ignore the other bachelors
>You are saving the galaxy together and you have saved each other numerous times
>You have obviously chosen forward/friendly/flirtatious dialogue because Mass Effect
>"B-but I'm not interested in him like that!"

Are you by chance a woman?

So... A dumb cunt.

Literally any other female in the game. Ash is a bitch and Miranda has a man face.

>Asari, reliance upon alien species for reproduction implicates genetic weakness.
>implying they're not literally subhuman

Subhuman? They're aliens, ya' dingus. They're not any part human.

Subhuman as in worth less than humans