Is Gannondorf a misunderstood villain?

Is Gannondorf a misunderstood villain?

cringe thread?

Along with Bowser.

peach x bowser is mt otp

This artist is good drawing guys, but it's girls freak me out.

I generally like MGDMT but that comic is just straightup dumb
Gannondorf clearly did a shitton of evil shit before arriving at Hyrule castle, and the king never persecuted him at all
Link and Zelda were just trying to make sure he couldn't get the spiritual stones

>finally let deku tree complete his cycle of rebirth
>protected gorons from king dodongo
>poisoned the monster fish shitting the water supply

the only thing ganondorf did wrong was love too much

Peach x Bowser will literally destroy not only the universe but every universe including the afterlife.

Have a nice day.

LOL

He is a bloodthirsty tyrant in most of the games. How is that misunderstood. This stupid idea only exists because of Wind Waker.

an why is Ganon's HW design so fucking good.

>Gannondorf clearly did a shitton of evil shit before arriving at Hyrule castle, and the king never persecuted him at all
Clearly, this is Hylian propaganda.

Ganondorf is cute! Cute!

All the HW designs are better than nintendos.

Ganondorf did nothing wrong.

What would he have even done if Link hadn't opened the Sacred Realm anyway? Just diplomat his way into better lands for the Gerudo or try to take over Hyrule anyway?

Ganon looks so much better with the beard

Last panel is a great reaction image

Why is Manly Guys Doing Manly Things so great

He'd have continued strongarming the Kokiri, Gorons, and Zora to get their Spiritual Stones. At which point he'd use his diplomat powers to get to the Temple of Time and get in to the Sacred Realm anyway.

Seriously, by the time Link got to Hyrule Castle Ganondorf had already killed the Deku Tree, starved the Gorons, and sickened Jabu-Jabu with a monster. He was well on his way to getting what he wanted and probably would have if Zelda and Link didn't interfere.

>Implying he didn't kill Old Bird too.

>Manga characters

agreed.

He was in Zero mission as young Samus' scribbles.

Besides, It's still canon.

He's in zero mission and fusion though. Both him and gray voice

Old Bird is in Fusion (Japanese endings) and Zero Mission in a cutscene.

That poor sandnigger, he didn't do nuffin.

>him

If they fucked its her fault too though, not sure why she's all angry

its alright.

Don't really care for the original plot with commander coming from the future and shit like that

They're unconfirmed to be either because they aren't named

>Accepting the manga as canon
>Accepting Samus is Motherbrain's "Daughter"
>Accepting Motherbrain designed metroids
>Accepting Metroids are younger than Samus despite this chronologically not making sense and retconning parts of metroid 2.
>Accepting space squirrels
>Accepting the retarded reason Chozo are scarce
>Accepting chozo had wings

It's too retarded to be canon, Sakamoto only supervised it an OK'd the bad ideas and this the guy who made Other M.

If you want to be sane about your franchise, only accept what's in the games.

Maybe I'm just running on too little sleep but I can't understand what you are trying to convey. Please explain further.

JAJA

So if fox can get over wolf killing his father and link can get over Gannon killing most of his family, what's her beef?

Because it's basically Lu Bu, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Are those confirmed? to my knowledge neither actually did that.

Pigma killed his pops, screamed reeeaaal good before he died.

>They're unconfirmed to be either because they aren't named

They use the same design. The same exact design, not even slightly changed for use in game. Old Bird has had a consistent appearance since the comic, even.

Are you going to seriously suggest that the old Chozo with a short, wide frame unique to Old Bird that is Samus' caretaker like Old Bird was, is not Old Bird?

The manga doesn't even have to canon for Old Bird to exist as a character. If this mystery Chozo plays the same role, he might as well be the same guy.

>Same Exact design

Nah, unlike the comic he has the hard plate on his head, sort of like the oldest depictions of chozo which had them more platy and akin to their Torzio (A preferred concept I might add).

The manga can give him a name if it wants, the backstory and all the shit the manga unnecessarily establishes can be done away with.

To me he is simply the Chozo who raised her and gave her the infusion, fuck all the gay Motherbrain bullshit.

damn kirby beating the hell out of ddd in chess

>chess
Thats draughts or more commonly checkers

The manga is not canon but it did have some canon elements. Some Chozo did have wings and the Chozo that didn't worshiped them.
Here is Sakamoto on why there are so few Chozo left in the Galaxy.

Sakamoto: "Formerly, the Chozo had advanced technology and were a race proud of their advanced fighting strength. However, due to their long lives, their fertility decreased and their civilization declined, so they changed their personality to a non-violent race. The Chozo gave Samus the "Powered Suit" which was created by assembling together the essence of this advanced technology."

Sorry I know this not the best image but it's the only one I could find with wings. If anyone has a better image please post it.

Those could be dieties

>They declined because long lives = infertility
>They were also an asshole warrior culture
>Retconning the notion that they were a civilization that advanced so much that when they couldn't advance anymore they became space hippies.

This is just as bad as the magic-girl emotion powered power suit.

Kek

Well Sakamoto doesn't look into Retro's stories and Retro doesn't look into Sakamoto's stories so at one point those stories would eventually clash with one another like you see here with Sakamoto's Chozo and Retro's Chozo.

>Conjecture: The Post

here you go

Wolf is implied to have been part of killing James unless he's still alive and we know Ganodorf killed Link's uncle in LttP and his parents in OoT.

I'd have gone with a Clarissa-style edit.

>I'm not gonna pretend Ridley didn't fuck me

>Link's uncle in LttP

>link can get over Gannon killing most of his family

He kinda does.
Dedede and kinda sorta Bowser are the only ones where they get along.

>we know Ganodorf killed Link's uncle in LttP
Ganon was never even in the same dimension as Link's uncle, and from the looks of things he died after just falling into a hole.

why does link have brown hair if his uncle's hair is purple

but link has pink hair

Nice.

Ridley is CUTE!

He recovers from death. The triforce brings him back to life.

He wouldn't have been able to touch the Master Sword and get in. The Master Sword was the key.

But according to my doujins it's more like 314 times.

Why is his hair pink?

why not, shitlord?

color limitations

he has no dad

I don't really know what her fetish is with whitewashing Ganondorf, probably headcanon like AwkwardZombie and her Marth. I figure she just likes doing it, but I don't know how anal she gets about it outside of amusing comics.

The irony of having Nabooru there, when she'll straight up tell you Ganondorf is a shit, is odd too.

The best part about this comic is Dedede and Kirby playing chess. Hands down. Also related to the fact that Kirby and Dedede are actual friends now.

Holy shit, he didn't even have brown hair in the first two games. Certainly not that dark. It looked more like a dirty blonde. Very dirty.
The only time his hair was that fucking brown was in the cartoon.

of course, that's the only link that Dobson cares about because he thinks DiC cartoons are canon.

Additionally he thinks that Samus had green hair when that was only through JUSTIN BAILEY

>Chess

Mate the stacked pieces are called kings but I don't think that's chess they're playing.

That's checkers ya loon

>when that was only through JUSTIN BAILEY
And only with the Varia Suit, on top of that. But JUSTIN BAILEY gives you the Varia Suit, so..

>it's nintendo characters... all in one universe!
>and usual dogshit nintendo memes, Bowser sure would want to get to Peachs pants!
>sudddenly Bayoneta appears, she's a nintedo character too
>laugh you motherfuckers
Nintendo webcomics are the worst

Pretty much.

Though Hyrule Historia uses art for LoZ and AoL where his hair is pretty brown. Not in the anniversary image, on the other hand.

Yeah, basically the takeaway from OoT is that despite being the eventual host for the triforce of Wisdom, princess Zelda is a moron and dooms a timeline TWICE.

Ganondorf can't enter the sacred realm if Zelda's plan to open the door in the Temple of Time never comes to fruition.
In fact, this is how the game ends.
Link gets sent back and just doesn't open the door with the sacred stones, instead he just leaves the kingdom with them.

But sending Link back to correct that dooms the timeline AGAIN because it removes the hero so there's no one to stop Ganondorf when he eventually get unsealed and this leads to WW.

I'm still pissed that they made suit less Samus shorter than the suit. Her height better be fixed in the next mainline Metroid game.

She kinda has to be shorter than the suit in order to fit in it.
It's armor. Armor is bigger than the person wearing it.
But not to the degree you see in Other M, holy fucking shit.

Agreed

Except normal humans can't fit the suit, it's proportionally inhuman, especially where the arms connect.

The best example is Other M, because even though she's half the height of the suit they still gave her weird alien hips so mature the contour the varia suit typically has.

I want to know something.

Let's say Ganondorf wins. He gets the Triforce.

...Then what? Rule the world? That's gotta be pretty fucking boring.

>so mature

I meant to type to match, I wonder what happened there.

>Wolf killing his father

Uhh user...that was Pigma

Here the solution to the arms

What's more funny about this is they made her in game model shorter than it was supposed to be.

It doesn't matter if a human can actually fit in it or not. It's called suspension of disbelief.
Other M, on the other hand, made Samus and the Power Suit so drastically different in size, you can't even begin to imagine how it works.

>her arm just clips through the suit
oh hey, this works

Yeah she couldn't move them, they'd be stuck in that position she could only turn them so that her upper arm passed the elbow could rotate.

Even then, look at her neck.

If the Fusion suit is as form fitting as it looks, then Samus canonically has quarterback shoulders.

Metroid Prime 2 and 3 made a far more believable suit.

It's about as form-fitting as the basic power suit.
aka not much

she got pretty hard into exercising after the baby died, just took awhile to get ripped

>form fitting
It's not. It's still metal. There's just another material over top most of it.
The yellow areas of the Fusion Suit are literally the original, basic Power Suit.

It still suffers from the biggest flaw, which is the triangular torso that separate the arms from her shoulders, made worse by her being female with small shoulders than men.

There was an old bit of artwork from a nintendo guide or perhaps magazine regarding either metroid 1 or two that has the arms look blatantly mechanical, though the metroid one box art also has that same disconnect.

I'm looking for it now, but have Prime 1 Power suit samus for now, since it shows how far her arms are with clarity without the shoulder balls creating the illusion that it could work.

I had a dream where I was playing this fucking awesome third-person Metroid game on the Wii U, it controlled kind of like Splatoon and looked amazing.

And then I woke up and felt depressed.

What about her Zero Mission Power Suit.

That's just a cleaned up Super design.
Same problems.
Prime 2 and 3 had the best, most human looking suits.