Are ya'll too busy playing Future Tone to have a Miku thread?

Are ya'll too busy playing Future Tone to have a Miku thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f47YUe5ekcM
youtube.com/watch?v=SeGRzaP_Y_4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw at work and just want to talk about the game but everybody is probably too busy perfecting Hard songs.

Are there any songs that have to be unlocked or are all playable from the get go

Pretty sure all the songs are unlocked but you need to beat all 200+ on hard before you can play extreme

>really want this game
>already have older PDiva games

Is it worth the price tag?

Yes
But I'm at work now

There's a bunch of songs I've never seen in there.
Though I've only played the Diva F games and Mirai.
And it plays sorta differently with all the hold stuff.

Despite having the same song over and over again, this game offers new gameplay experience and challenge. Hard is actually hard and Extreme is ridiculously difficult. I can perfect all the hardest extreme song from the previous games but this shit is on a different level. Also 200+ song with some of em are new to me, definitely worth the price.

>tfw been out of work a god damn month on injury
>tfw bills piling up
>torturing myself with Prelude because I can't afford the content packs for several months

I've only had time to play a few songs, but I don't get the press 4 buttons at the same time thing
I just can't do it.

Go to button options and set a trigger to do all four buttons

How much did just the future tone game turn out to be?

I hear you. I feel like the game doesn't work nearly as well with a controller as it probably does at the arcade.
You can always map the buttons differently though, I remapped the shoulder buttons to be the shapes for hold notes. I still hit the wrong button occasionally but I think I'll get there.

Yeah, not feeling these inputs either. It's a shame but I think I'll wait for a proper controller or just get PDX instead.

Each pack is around $50.

>4212 yen for a single pack
Sorry, user, you're about 10 bucks off, they're roughly 40 apiece

Well, you're wrong about the second part, so here's hoping the first part is wrong too. Colorful Tone only has 97 songs despite it saying everywhere that it should have over 100.

Game won't even load Colorful tone for me. Gonna have to reinstall it.

Some songs are not available in all difficulties.

If you're gonna pay with a PSN card (which you will, you filthy guyjean) you're gonna have to buy 5,000 yen cards anyways, so yeah, you're still gonna end up paying around $50.

Sweet, anything i can do with the latter 700 and something yen? Except for using it for the other pack?

Oh i was also wondering, will i get trophies on my european main account when playingthis game?

I am a guy jean. But I have a weeb friend who weebed out so hard he moved to Japan to teach English. So I can just give him the money when I can afford it

But does it have the full version of the songs? Mirai spoiled me on that.

I had this issue and read up on it, reinstalling wont fix it I think, you just have to restore licenses on your japanese psn. I played past the tutorial on my jpsn account just in case.

So wait, how much in total is everything? It's confusing the fuck out of me

I got trophies on my US account, you'll get em

It's about 8400 yen
You can either buy 3 cards that equal 9000 yen, or buy 1 card for 10000 yen

1 for 5000
1 for 3000
1 for 1000

If you choose to go that way

I've done that too, still isn't working. Not sure what else I can do on my end.

Guess I'll request a FAQ here since I haven't done much Miku besides a bit of F and F2nd.

So why should I get this game? Is is worth it if I plan on getting X too?

It's basically the F games plus Mirai plus some arcade only songs and it has different controls and a bunch of new modules

It's like a compilation best of Miku game

But does it have the full versions of the songs?

So how can put the game to full screen?
or the problem is my tv?
Its a bravia also for fuck sake sony.

I think so

It's like that for everyone

cute panties

THANK YOU JESUS

I'm on the edge of getting it, shit like this is just a plain dealbreaker for me.

This one is kind of an arcade port.
It has a lot more songs than any of the previous games, but it also plays differently.

youtu.be/f47YUe5ekcM

Cheers, I guess that explains enough.

I'm trying to get Play-Asia to call me so I can finally get the PSN codes. I had a ton of trouble last night with this, and am slowly getting everything ready
I just wish I did this weeks ago so I'd have the preorder themes

I don't understand the issue here. Mine just fills up my TV?

I dunno I have black bars around my screen that like that user does

That's really weird, I'm sorry to hear that

same here. 1920x1080

>miku doesn't wear shimapan
I feel betrayed

That's honestly baffling to me. Mine just werks.jpg and I've got a 1080p TV
I've played Prelude's two songs about a dozen times apiece since downloading it. I really hope I fall into some money to get a pack soon, I'm jonesin' for a fix

>still not even halfway through the tracklist
God damn this is a lot of songs

How are you guys managing with the new hold?
Sometimes it really fucks me up.
Even with Mirai's mechanics, I wasn't really prepared to use D-pad and face buttons separately like this, but I'm getting the hang of it.

I have this problem as well.
It happened with Digimon Cyber Sleuth, and Senran Kagura had the opposite problem where it exceeded my screen's border.

I don't get it. Every other game I have is fine.

I noticed that there are the two packs on the store but it seems I can just buy Future Tone for 8k yen, which I would assume comes with both packs as one package?
Tldr; should I buy both packs or the thing that looks like a complete version?

>they let you see the panties

How low they have fallen.

The 8k~ one contains both packs

It's literally the same thing, just go for the 8424 yen option for simplicity's sake

The 8k yen is the full pack, yes.
You can buy that or just buy a single pack if you want to, or both packs separately, there is no price difference.

Its to cluttered or some shit. I can handle extreme on other mikus just fine but this game is way to chaotic

Well they took the time to model it so might as well.

Alright I'll just drop a disgusting about of CAD to get psn cards and get the 8k, thanks.

You could have done this yesterday to get that sweet dynamic miku them

>buying the pack with 0 pre order
yu lost the kickasses mike themes user.
You blew it

>spent the past 15 hours playing new migu
>can only get standard on most hard songs, others I can't even beat
How to get gud???

Damn it I'd love a miku theme, I only decided to make a jp account and shit today.
But I wanted to wait till pay day to buy it anyway so it can't be helped.

This game feels so much harder than the Diva games on Vita. Like I can do expert on all but the hardest songs on there and hard here I'm getting like 60-70%.

For the people who bought PSN codes from Play-Asia, how long did it take for them to call you for the verification?
They called me while I was at work, and I sent them an email that now would be a better time
Been an hour since the time I said, still no phone call.
I just want to play the game

I was able to buy them without requiring any form of phone verification

Did you use Paypal?

They call to give you the code? I assumed they would email or something.
How'd you get yours? Email? I'm going to get mine through them as well.

Yeah

No they don't send the codes through an email they have you click a link and then they show you the codes.
For some people they need to have phone verification, i didn't but some do, not sure why.

They want to call me to make sure that it's actually me buying it. The order was frozen until they're able to call me and ask for a couple details to prove I'm me

Percentage is actually based on the note grade, so COOL is worth more than FINE

Each note pushes the borders forward, except for holds after the initial press.

Also there's something about hold notes that increases percentages, but I can't seem to figure out how to trigger it consistently.

But when you can get it to raise your percentage, that gives you a head start on the borders on top of the bonus score.

Overall the game is designed to focus on score over rank, which makes sense since it's an arcade game.

Is this ever getting localized?
If not how do I go around purchasing both packs if I'm not from Japan?

I used a creditcard, but the verification method was them sending a security code through sms which came instantly.

No one knows
Just have to make a jp account and buy jp psn cards from play asia

youtube.com/watch?v=SeGRzaP_Y_4

The phone number they have for me is an old phone number. I wasn't able to get that since they didn't have my new number, and I don't know how to set that up

>Is this ever getting localized?
hahahah so good
purchase 80$ of Yen cash , like 9000 or 10000.
Try play-asia.
Then just make a japanese account.

Make a jp psn account, Google it to figure it out.
Next purchase psn cards in yen through play asia, then just buy the 8k one since it includes both packs. You can also buy whatever that other add on is with the spare yen.

Does anyone know what the add-on is? I can't read moon runes but theres like a shirt in the title so I assume it has something to do with outfits? Its like 1.5k

THEY FINALLY CALLED
SOON I CAN BE PLAYING MIKU AS WELL
HOW BIG IS THE DOWNLOAD

21GB

30ish?

They really need to make a proper arcade controller for this. The note charts are built expecting four big buttons laid side-by-side.

I appreciate all the button binding options they give you, but it's just not enough. I end up with my fingers tangled all over the controller trying to keep track of hold notes and getting completely fucked up by triple notes in the middle of it all. I know you're allowed to bind triple note hits to single buttons, but then good luck remembering which button hits which triple note combo.

The arcade-style controller for Diva X isn't going to cut it either, honestly. You won't be able to position your hands where the note charts expect you to be, and the dinky touch pad they added just won't be good enough for doing slide notes right. Though I guess using buttons/sticks for that is way easier anyway.

But all of this is secondary to the biggest, most egregious problem with this game: Where's the Tako Luka head item????? YA BLEW IT, SEGA

I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT
I HAVE TO DELETE SOMETHING

It just unlocks all cosmetics.

>there are people who gave 1,566 moon shekels to Sega just to unlock all costumes and items

shiggy diggy doo

And right after I made this post, I remembered the option they have where triple note hits count even if you hit all the wrong buttons. But that just feels so wrong to use, you know? And it's a straight admission from Sega that the standard controller just doesn't work for this game.

I want more.

>$12 to access things you can unlock for free by playing the game that you were going to play anyway
w e w

I didn't even know this existed until just now, but I fucking hate it when game publishers do this.

>but time is money, so save yourself some time by giving us twelve more dollars for the game you already bought! :^)

Fuck off, Sega. And fuck anyone dumb enough to buy this kind of shit.

im glad i didnt buy this. i played the trial version and its way to much of a clusterfuck. they should have made it play like diva instead of just porting the arcade songs over so it actually works on a controller like the previous games do. X all the way for me

>They don't know CT is just generic Edit PV and some of them are just pictures.
wew
CT its really ugly.

Well, if I went with the 10k route, i'd be getting that just to empty the wallet since I'll probably will not give a fuck about buying shit again on jap psn for a long time.

>so it actually works on a controller
I'm not having a problem at all.

Some of the simultaneous presses/holds are awkward but other than that it's fine.

Though I wouldn't turn down a mini arcade controller, for a reasonable price.

That would be silly, though. We already have most of these songs arranged to be played with a standard controller in all the other PJD games. I'm happy we get the authentic arcade game on a home console now.

Playing it with a standard controller is less than optimal, but at least we have it without having to travel to a Sega arcade in Japan. I just hope they keep it updated with the song packs they give to Arcade. They'll probably stagger the releases to give Arcade timed exclusivity, but I'm fine with that.

no

What if they release actual substantial DLC like song packs? Might wanna wait on that. $12 could get you some actual content instead of auto-unlocking stuff that isn't even hard to unlock already.

Jesus christ. First I played Miracle Girls Festival which had no star notes, now I barely moved on to f2nd (my first miku game) and am barely getting the hang of it. I somehow get the feeling I may never get used to Future Tone or if I do it'll take me a long-ass time.

DLC songs are already confirmed

>all this complaining about holds
Don't they only matter for score? If you're trying to perfect the song you might as well just treat them as normal presses until you start going for max scores.

I think the fact that they literally have a menu option that makes triple-note hits register even if you smash the wrong buttons is an admission from Sega themselves that the standard controller doesn't work well with this game. That's not to say it's IMPOSSIBLE to play, but it's certainly sub-optimal.

Source? Awesome, though. I was hoping they were going to do it.

ayyy lmfao

They increase percentage as well

>they literally have a menu option that makes triple-note hits register even if you smash the wrong buttons
What

This is it, right?
So if I buy this with a Japanese account, how do I like that account with my PS4 if I already have a US account linked to it?
Sorry ;_; I'm so inept when it comes to these things, I don't mean to use you guys as my personal troubleshooters

>What

The second option here. It doesn't work on Extreme/ExExtreme.