Assuming you get $10 for every kill, and every enemy has 30 HP, which do you choose?

Assuming you get $10 for every kill, and every enemy has 30 HP, which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
assaultweapon.info/
snopes.com/politics/guns/hondswitz.asp
snopes.com/politics/guns/bradyad.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and both can be bought at walmart irl in america because americans are dumbfucks that refuse to implement common sense gun control

another thread for the trashcan lads

It's the price we pay for freedom.

A

The one with more bang for my buck in the long shot.

SHALL

kill yourself you dumb european fuck

holy shit this is retarded

How insecure do you have to be to make such an antagonizing post out of nowhere like this?

ive never been trolled before lol

WELL REGULATED

>There are people that actually believe this to be true

t. muhammad who wants gun control so it'd be easier to kill the next 50 americans

>AK
>low spread

Please show me a Walmart where I can buy a bizon.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

assaultweapon.info/

If you are going to ruin the thread with a gun control debate I might as well start posting some facts, because you sure as hell are not.

>Oh noes John got hit by boolit!
>How many attack it was?
>The boolit was five attacks
>Administer seven hospital

WUZ

this thread fucking sucks

But we can fuck around with the rest of the constitution.

you can't buy guns except bbguns at walmart anymore

I chortled.

at my wal mart you cant even buy bb guns and water guns got banned too

That's not true
At least not at the one near me most of it was just hunting level guns
I do remember there was a mini 14

Depends on the location. Some still have handguns, shotguns and rifles (even semi-autos like 's example), some only have airsoft and MAYBE ammunition for real guns, and some have jack shit because Bloomberg.

They most certainly don't have full-autos and SMG's like OP thinks though, but he's a fag anyways.

>falling for bait
>not even making a good argument against it

yeah im all for gun rights, but you're basically just making an appeal to authority.

No you can't because we still hate the commies and they won't give us their toys anymore

>tfw no Bison
>tfw no AS VAL
>tfw no AK100 series

When has there ever been a time when a random shooter has been stopped by an armed civilian?

the last time we had a draw muhammad contest

Well considering most of these shootings take place in gun free zones...I guess we'll never know

A 43-year-old former student armed with a .380 handgun killed Dean Anthony Sutin and Professor Thomas Blackwell with point blank shots and went on to kill fellow student Angela Dales as well as wounding three others before being confronted at gunpoint by law students Tracy Bridges, a county sheriff’s deputy, and Mikael Gross, a police officer, after retrieving their personal handguns from their vehicles. The gunman was then apprehended by other students.

Gross and Bridges lost valuable response time accessing their handguns because of the law school’s standing as a gun-free zone.

>common sense gun control meme
>faggy liberals regurgitate this meme constantly
>when confronted all they do is say "just make the laws stricter"
>strict gun laws dont work either
just stop

RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE

N SHIEET

NOT

PASS

>usa has loose gun control laws
>japan has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world

>infinitely less violent crime than america per capita and virtually zero gun crime per capita in japan

refute THAT, gunfags.

>stopped by a police officer and a deputy

Wow just like every other time.

Switzerland has incredibly loose laws with firearms and the amount of gun crimes in that country is ridiculously low.

gangs
arms already here
gangs again
no gun culture in japan
gangs a third time
black people

Oh simple
fuck you

>stopped by an armed civilian
>Deputy and police officer

Want to try again?

they were off duty, how does that make a difference?

>every home in Switzerland has guns in it and its one of the safest countries in the world
>Honduras has strict gun control and its a 3rd world hell hole
wow its like guns have nothing to do with it liberal fags

Switzerland requires every citizen to have two guns and has some of the smallest crime rates out there.

Any others like Japan or Iceland that have gun control works because they're so small and have so little thug activity (Yakuza aside, but they work differently) and guns that it's hardly a problem either way. At least compared to countries like America or Mexico.

and not that many people

and good luck immigrating there lol

reminder that your MUH SWITZERLAND bullshit has been disproven time and time again, gunfag.

snopes.com/politics/guns/hondswitz.asp

They have training and experience with handling tense and dangerous situations. It makes a huge difference. I'll bet you that 99/100 times a regular armed citizen, given the opportunity, would run for safety rather than towards the danger.

An irate former employee came to a construction site and opened fire on his co-workers. The site’s foreman, a Concealed Handgun License holder, drew his firearm and opened fire. Both men were wounded in the exchange of gunfire but the foreman’s actions ended the attack and no one else was wounded.
Two people were killed and a third was seriously wounded at Clackamas Town Center near Portland, Oregon when a rifle-toting gunman opened fire in in the busy food court. Nick Meli, a shopper in the mall, drew a personally owned firearm on the gunman, who immediately retreated to a service corridor and killed himself. Meli did not fire his weapon for fear of striking bystanders yet authorities say his actions caused the gunman to cease his attack and end his own life.
A 79-year-old man entered an AT&T store in New York Mills, New York carrying a .357 magnum revolver in his hand and a list of employees he planned to kill in his pocket. Hearing the hand cannon go off, Donald J. Moore drew his own personal weapon and killed the gunman before he could complete his plan. One employee was wounded in the shooting.

why would I move there?

Enjoy being defenseless against nignog packs who keep guns regardless of the law then.

>strict immigration
>not a more homogenous society/population ethnicity
>ergo less violence due to less possible confrontations

A
>90$ profit per magazine
>12 magazine for profit

B
>60$ profit per magazine
>13 magazine for profit

Unless you're a retard A

so there's no reason at all?

what about retired soldiers?

im talking about loose firearm laws and its connection to switzerland and possibility why its low

thanks for the shitposts and here's your last (you)

>An irate former employee came to a construction site and opened fire on his co-workers

Okay, that's legit.

>Nick Meli, a shopper in the mall

Fair enough. Didn't fire it but at least it made the fucker retreat.

>Donald J. Moore

Shot by an off duty police officer.

alright compare it to mexico or detroit then. they both have strict gun laws and it obviously not working for them. Also I said strict gun laws. I never said guns are totally illegal in honduras. The article you linked doesnt disprove shit either. Have you ever read it? Its fucking garbage. All that article actually says is "Switzerland and Honduras arent comparable because Honduras is surrounded by an ocean and they have different cultures." I also never said people in Switzerland are required to own firearms. Are you a retard?

Sup Forums is an 18+ website.

I've read quite a few stories about former military taking out gunmen or otherwise armed people before so there must be some who get similar training to handle situations like that.

Not to say all these motherfuckers are 100% brave or anything. Hell police will wait outside a building for a long time before even risking going in if there's an active shooter.

Reminder that any able-bodied person over the age of 18 that is a citizen of the USA is considered part of the militia, and should have the right to bear all arms

what he said is literally the opposite of Sup Forums

yeah it's odd how swiz would have loose gun laws and jap would have strict gun laws, and both have low crime rates

almost as if there's some outside variable to be accounted for

>snopes
>the site that said mothers against gun violence didn't post the "a rape lasts 30 minutes but a murder lasts forever" picture on their facebook
>even though their only evidence is because a spokesperson said they didn't post it
>even though a bunch of people have screenshots and off screen photos of it.
good shit

>he thinks gun control works
>inb4 ur an american
I live north of USA.

dont care about stats
give me the AK other gun looks like shit

>"a rape lasts 30 minutes but a murder lasts forever"

What the fuck? Seriously?

The passion is way too high a rape would last 5 minutes at most, God damn.

>snopes

My mistake. 30 seconds
snopes.com/politics/guns/bradyad.asp

Remove yourself cuckmaster

>this thread
this is why we must remove the Sup Forums

Okay much better.

>>japan has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world
japan has no niggers and illegals.

>here comes the cultural enrichment train

>Switzerland has incredibly loose laws with firearms and the amount of gun crimes in that country is ridiculously low.

That's because none of the people have ammunition. Ammunition is found at and used at shooting ranges.

>implying gun control will solve anything
Guns don't kill people, people kill people and guns. Also sure is fucking vidya in here.

Yeah but what environment am I fighting in?

>PEOPLE WILL STILL EASILY MURDER DOZENS OF OTHER HUMANS WITHOUT REMORSE WITHOUT GUNS

Yeah, because I'm sure that guy could have pulled off his Orlando Pridebath with a machete and a little bit of elbow greese, without the SINGLE EASIEST WAY FOR A SINGLE HUMAN BEING TO KILL WE HAVE INVENTED THUS FAR.

>90% of americans want background checks
>Senate Republicans is so cucked by the NRA that they won't even vote on a bill

Americlaps how does it feel to know your politicians are bought and sold? That they don't represent you but instead represent the organizations who help them get elected?

>Shot by an off duty police officer.
user. Police aren't police when they're off duty. They lose their policing power.

>Faggot ass journalist waits for the perfect moment to take a picture
>doesn't rush to the aid of his fellow man

Journalists are the most sub-human filth ever to plague this world.

How would removing Sup Forums stop someone from derailing a thread with obvious b8?

That's wrong. You can buy and keep as much recreational ammunition you want. You just can't bring home military ammunition which you can purchase at the range at a high discount for practice.

>without the SINGLE EASIEST WAY FOR A SINGLE HUMAN BEING TO KILL WE HAVE INVENTED THUS FAR

What about bombs?

Look up the largest domestic terrorism attack in the US (not 9/11) and tell me how many guns were used :^)

:^)

nice implications, faggot

They still have their experience and training. That's what makes them capable to be entrusted with handling situations in the first place.

>Implying I am not going all melee

I'd do bombs if I wanted to kill dozens of people. They're much simpler and you can't just ban cellulose and fertilizer.

Which of the 2 countries have more niggers?? Hmm???

Checkmate Athiests

Even if you include 9/11 guns weren't used.

The deadliest mass killing at a club killed 72 people and the killer used $6 worth of gasoline.

>it's a thread gets derailed by obvious b8 episode

>Black train conducters eyes are glowing

That man made a deal with the devil and thought he could run from it man

Gasoline doesn't kill people. Guns do.

prety sure you are either canadian or a britbong

I wonder just how badly someone could really fuck up a city if they started several major fires at once.

No, bullets and temperature exceeding 1000 degrees Fahrenheit kills people.