Why the fuck did Geralt not accept Nilfgaard's help in the defense of Kaer Morhen? He promised a brigade...

Why the fuck did Geralt not accept Nilfgaard's help in the defense of Kaer Morhen? He promised a brigade, which is 1500 to 3500 men. What the fuck was he thinking? That they'd get in the way or some shit?

he couldnt command it, voorhis would be in charge.
also black ones cant be trusted.

He knew everyone he invited to Kaer Morhen was too plot armored to die.

I was pretty confused by that too, like he wouldn't accept unless he could command them?
Why the fuck would they hand over command to some retard not even allied with the country, let alone even part of the military?

Nilfgaardians are deceitful shit heads and probably wouldn't of shown up anyways. Nor would they even consider defending the scum that are witchers. Geralt also knows that they were behind the assassinations of the other kings.

Seeing how Ciri was there, I really don't think the emperor would be looking to capture a crumbling ruin of a fort and destroy the infinitely powerful and dangerous witcher faction that is comprised of like 5 people.

Dude was probably just gonna have his army kidnap ciri or take her through threats, and then leave. Better off without them. Geralt and the emporer really don't like each other much so I don't see him not taking any advantage he could of Geralt.

he knew they would try and take ciri

Probably because they'd take kaer morhen and ciri then conscript the witchers

i'm still pro nilfgaard though, radovid can suck my ass

Save Ciri, kill the mages and Geralt.

>liking nilfgaard, redania, or anyone that isnt temeria
whoresons, all of you

>Not liking based nilfgaard
Fucking uncivilized nordling

3's plot lacked the cool characters and moments of the second Witcher. Thank fuck Roche made it in.

Voorhis was your bro though

Why wouldn't geralt trust him, they'd hung out.

not everyone
;_;

>Voorhis was your bro though
He wanted to fuck Ciri though.

Most people do

nilfgaard is objectively the worst faction in game

>He wanted to fuck Ciri though.
Everyone does.

>Geralt, Letho and Lambert didn't just kill the big wild hunt elf faggot outside the keep like Letho suggested

Yeah but so do you