>It was just a prank bro!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dk0vi
youtube.com/watch?v=14077PJvg4E
theverge.com/2015/10/12/9505673/matthew-tollis-swatting-prison-sentence-tcod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only a year.

HOW DO THEY MAKE THESE CONVICTIONS!?

He looks exactly like some sad fuck that would do that kind if thing.

>CT spic
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA WELL DONE EL JUSTO

HOWEVER

His fat ass gonna get passed around the cells ayyy lmao

Video games?

Pretty sure they are going to tack on thousands upon thousands for dispatching special unit squads.

QUE TE JODAN

One retard down.

Is he at least getting fined for the gross misuse of government resources on top of the year in prison?

Fucking prick.

A whole year and one day. Why such an arbitrary sentence? Are they planning to put immense pressure on the last day so he gets shived moments before he tastes freedom?

unless you live in an area like Chicago or LA, SWAT teams pretty much get paid to work out all day.

He should get more than a year. Also he looks exactly like I would expect.

I have to presume that it's so he spends the time in actual prison instead of county jail
since (at least in NY), you can only spend a year in county jail, and anything over that goes to real prison

Too bad it's not real.

archive.is/Dk0vi
He'll be out soon. ;_;

Oh god this fat boy is going to suffer even on a white collar prison. Old 60 year old corrupt businessmen are going to bully him.

Andale por pendejo.

>that extra day

They really wanted to fuck him hard. If it was a year he would have only had to stay in jail instead of prison

That's a fair point.

>six incidents
He's a hero.

I bet this mongrel thinks he's white

Anything over a year qualifies you for good time credit. If he was sentenced to a year, he would have to serve the full year. Being sentenced to a year and a day means he can get out early for good behaviour.

Finna geddis boicunt "pranked" ha u feel me wyboi?

Good, swatting is gay as fuck.

Don't get me wrong, I love ducking with streamers as much as the next dude, but if you can only "get" them by calling the fucking cops on them, you are fucking terrible at trolling/pranking/sniping/whatever you want to call it.

>Swatting people
>In America
People die when SWAT gets involved, because SWAT gets involved in the most dire of situations.

Who?

It's not the point. You can say the same thing about firefighters. The point of it is that if there is a fire somewhere and nobody can respond because they got called.out to the house of some streamer playing sim city from a dick bag that swatted them. That's the issue here.

How is swatting not attempted murder?

It's not who he is. It's what he was doing.

I don't think anyone's died yet, but it's rolling the dice.

Most """SWAT""" teams these days are just beat cops with entirely too much military assault gear bought cheaply through anti-terrorism programs.
They get called in for more and more trivial matters as the cops get a bigger and bigger itch to justify buying machine guns and armored demolition trucks.

SWAT officers are still police officers. They do normal police stuff until called in for special SWAT stuff.

So why is an armed team instantly sent in response to one anonymous call instead of, say, surveying the area with drones first?

>People die when SWAT gets involved
"life-saving organization", amirite

the call is probably something along the lines of
>help! This guy is shooting up the building!
They have no choice but to take immediate force of action. If it was a hostage situation or bomb threat or something like that, they'd probably stay back and assess the situation. The department is still at risk for being sued if they don't take it seriously and take appropriate action.
Usually these SWAT videos, you'll find just two or three regular officers checking out the place trying to figure out what's going on anyways. Rarely is it a whole SWAT team.

Police have to respond to any report that's made, with force appropriate to the crime reported.

That and bored cops.

Actually, all things considered, swatting is shit even for making people go to their door.

Like, if you've got their address and are intent on being a colossal faggot, swatting them should be end game. There are SO many other places to call first. Animal rescue, numerous delivery people, hire emergency pest removal for exorbitant prices, florists, you could do so many things to see your target have to deal with super confused and pissed off people. Calling the cops just ensures that your fun is over.

Hell, could you imagine if a streamer had an event set up in advance, you could call every single kids entertainer (clowns, magicians, etc) in the streamer's area and offer them ridiculous prices to show up during the middle of that. Dozens of pissed off clowns. Man. So much better than possibly getting someone shot to death.

Because what you ate describing cost a lot of money. Cops are free.

>Dozens of pissed off clowns.
Reminded me of this for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=14077PJvg4E

Good. One less asshole

No no, you tell them you pay cash on arrival. That's why you offer ridiculous prices. Also makes them even angrier when they find out they're getting stiffed and wasted gas.

Good luck convincing a clown to show without paying them first. Pizza delivery on the other hand...

drones cost lots of money

Most entertainers want a small deposit before going to a event. So you'd have to waste your money to get them to the address.

More like Matthew Trollus am i rite? haha, high five my bros!

theverge.com/2015/10/12/9505673/matthew-tollis-swatting-prison-sentence-tcod

CAN I ASK Sup Forums A QUESTION

WHY IS IT THAT THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT DO THESE TYPES OF EPIC PRANKS ARE NEVER GREEK GODS

What the fuck is swatting?

When you call the cops on someone else and lie about them having malicious intent to hurt others motivated by something over a video game.

>12 months and one day in prison
>and one day

why

see

>tfw 357 days until e3

You call the police and tell them that something dangerous and illegal is happening at someone else's address. Police respond by rushing to the scene, often heavily armed, and searching the whole place while subduing the people there.

Do black inmates like fatBoi booty?

Every time some retard say "Lelpic XD" to swats they are not far off from this taco fucking, refried bean, hamplanet just keep that in mind

It depends on the call, and the area you live in. Most of the time police will just show up with two vehicles if they say you have a gun and intent to use it.

>not swatting with your burner
Dumb balding spic.

I consider myself normally pretty laid back, but holy fuck does swatting make me so livid.

It's easier to pretend fatties are just ugly women.

Thanks for the colorful Pepe, friend.

It makes me upset, but it's more or less the complacency that will get to you with these cases. People do it because they want to get under your skin, and then when it works, they don't have much a rebuttal except I'm sorry.