Link's Awakening pack drops June 30th!
>Playable Marin
>Pegasus Boots weapon for Linkle
>Koholint Island Adventure map and new My Fairy costumes for 3DS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GucFZdOgSaw
youtube.com/watch?v=FTrumdi55tA
youtube.com/watch?v=4KftKvz0LK4
nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-dlc-pack-links-awakening-releasing-next-week/
nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-dlc-images-show-pegasus-boots-new-map-costumes/
vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and its Free?

>free
topkek

Linkle's fresh kicks.
Nope, paid, unfortunately.

is this a new weapon tier?

>Nintendo DLC
What do you think?

Is the Legends character already on the Wii U eshop? I don't want to pay 40 bucks for the 3DS version. Just let me pay 10 for the characters from it.

I hope her victory scene is just a seagull off in the distance.

>old man is an item

New costumes 1/5.
That's coming with this update; Legends-only characters will be available on Wii U for $12.99.

Cool, I've actually been replaying the GBC games and I just beat Link's Awakening and I forgot which of the 2 orcacles games is better for starting off.

Also when?

>Splatoon
>Mario Maker
>copious amounts of free stuff for Hyrule Warriors
I don't know man

New costumes 2/5.

Seasons is more combat focused
Ages is more puzzle focused

I always preferred Seasons > Ages

New costumes 3/5.

>What do you think?
>Horse Weapon was free
>Medli was free
>Outside of HW there was Splatoon which had all of its updates be free
>Same with Mario Maker

Its a mystery.

New costumes 4/5.

Here's me hoping there's bomb arrows, remixed soundtracks and an OP as fuck boomerang

New costumes 5/5.

Is the adventure map on wiiu as well?

At least it's a chance to speak with my wallet, i dont play on paying for that shit. At least the first update was free but it's not like it was a hero i even wanted. I look most forward to getting Linebeck and Ravio, i'd actually be interested in buying them.

She goes from Link to Zelda?

Bunch of crappy pallet swaps, not intere-
That one's kinda cute.

I think it's 3DS only because it uses the Wind Waker maps and enemies.

Oh, I know that. I just remember that one of them had more extras to it than the other when you do a linked game.

I wonder what the adventure map music will be. the windwaker one was great

youtube.com/watch?v=GucFZdOgSaw

Where you getting these user? Are these legit?

That one's easily the best of the bunch. Can i just get that one?

have they added any actual new maps in these dlcs? Adventure maps get repetitive really fucking fast when its still the same few levels over and over again.

fuuck. I really want new maps on wiiu

Pinkle.

>Pegasus Boots
so will Linkles moveset will be Chun Li legs with gotta go fast speed

hoping for musou battle angel Marin

I think the order was Seasons into a Linked Ages

Doesn't matter how much content they add, I'm not going to buy a musou on a handheld. Even if I had a 3DS I would get this.

Maybe if they rerelease it with all the Legends content as an ultimate edition on NX I'll get that.

>Linebeck
I love the fucker and do want him, but I'm calling it now, the DS representative character is going to be Phantom Zelda

Either this

youtube.com/watch?v=FTrumdi55tA

Or an extended version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=4KftKvz0LK4

They better fucking not. Especially when a way better option is looking them right in the face and everyone wants him.

I'm hoping for a remixed version of Song of Awakening.

nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-dlc-pack-links-awakening-releasing-next-week/
nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-dlc-images-show-pegasus-boots-new-map-costumes/

You can buy a WiiU/3DS Season pass for the Legends wave of dlc, but you can't buy just a WiiU pass.

She could be the representative, or she might end up being the Weapon for Toon Link.

In all honesty I want Linebeck with his weapon being a Telescope but in reality he's fighting using Celia and the other spirits.

So is there ever going to be a complete edition that has everything included? I hate buying a game piece meal through DLC.

Do Warriors games get complete editions?

Will they bump up the level cap with this one?

cute feet/sandals

Both of them have 12 equip items / 16 slots
Linked games can get Biggoron sword and bombchus.
In Seasons you can get a swingable rock, but you cant keep it.
In Ages you can also get a level1 boomerang but idk if that's linked game related.

You can probably do it in any order because to get the linked shit you had to do a password exchange twice to get anything
ex: beat seasons > link to ages, find weird guy out of place, get password, input password into postgame seasons, get item and another password, input password into ages. get item.

Where's dat Oracles pack though

Isn't Hyrule Warriors the first Musou game with character DLC?

Fuck man i want that phantom zelda weapon
Cute as fuck team up

I think linebeck and byrne would be rad

They may never acknowledge the oracles games or Minish Cap since they were developed by Capcom, not Nintendo.

I dunno, HW is the only Warriors game i've played.

Koei hates Capcom so never

Nah. The Fist of the North Star musous had character DLC. Really expensive ones too.

Ezlo weapon in my dreams

>tier 3 weapons max out at attack 420
>Legends adds tier 4 weapons, that max out at 750 attack

>New DLC adds tier 4+

Power creep is real.

>Ant-Man style fighting and bird pecks

Sort of, yeah. Dynasty Warriors 8 had a "complete edition" on Steam but it doesn't include Empires since it wasn't out yet.

Don't think it's new as such, as Medli's harp can go that high. Haven't got it yet myself but I'm getting close to it.

i just want twinrova

>Marin releases around the same time as Zero Time Dilemma
fug

They're essentually the same. But Saeosons is more go wherever the fuck you like while Ages is more narrative. The result is that Seasons is more pure Zelda fun but sort of shallow feeling while Ages feels more like a spiritual sequel to LA but leads to horrible sections like that fucking Crescent Island.

First I've heard of this. I didn't bother getting legends. Do the Tier 4 weapons get new models?

They really need to release this shit on console.

SHit, this costumes look awful
This is decent, tho

Omfg i want it so bad
What if bonus foursword weapon

4 toon links in diamond formation

Ayyy cool. My friend's a big fan of Link's Awakening and he's gonna' love this so I had to be sure it wasn't a ruse. Thanks user.

God damn. They better be working ona Hyrule Warriors 2 with more of everything + BotW characters.

An illiterate would enjoy shit

Gundam 3 had some fucking expensive DLC characters as well.

*Seasons

They've got to save something for the NX re-re-release

Oh nice, I bought this game a couple weeks ago and have had a blast. Thought it was dead, nice to see it's still getting relevant DLC.

Thank you, I know that "never acknowledge Capcom" reason was bullshit, where's dat Oracles dlc

It plays fine, it controls fine, it's just not insanely pretty. What's the huge problem?

There's still a Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks pack in the fall and an ALBW pack in the winter, so it's gonna be good for a nice while.

I would assume because its the least sellin zeldo
Nobody really wanted to make the inclusion

>piece meal
>Hyrule Warriors

Not really, no.

I don't have or want a 3DS, plus I already own the game on console. Also enemy counts, framerate, etc.

240p in 2016 isn't somehow a huge problem?

It's a handheld, what do you want from it?

I enjoyed HW on the Wii U. Should I give the 3DS version a go? Asides from the JESUS FUCK WHY downgrades like the summoning gate what else was stomped down to cramp the game on a handheld? Gonna play on a N3DS because I'm not that much of a retard

Why would it be?

>most costumes are just pallette swaps

>The games beats ,MM, SS and LA in sales
> worst selling
vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda

So.....dat Oracles pack ,when?

Marin is cute! CUTE!

Don't open this image.

>That's coming with this update; Legends-only characters will be available on Wii U for $12.99.
What about the Legends story content?

Great cosplay.

Curiosity killed my eyes

She looks like a fat Elly from Xenogears

Anyone?

alright boys, I have the wii u and the 3ds version
I play on wii U because I don't want to bother with the 10fps 5 ennemies experience.

how will this work? will there be a season pass? what should I buy to get maximum content for minimum pricing?

>Wii U gets all the characters, but only 4 maps for a total of 100 dollars
>3DS gets all the characters, 9 maps, and extras like My Fairy for 60 dollars
This is fucking gay and I will never not be mad.

>But they needed to add incentives for the 3DS to sell
Bullshit. The 3DS would sell great if the roles were switched because so many more people have a 3DS. If anything the Wii U needed the extras.

Wii U is dead user, they gave up.

they should have just not put any of the new characters in the wii u version because you faggots will never stop bitching now about how you don't get everything that a new version of the game gets. When the only reason they actually exist on the wii u is so there are high quality models for SFM

The N3DS version is still good IMO. The lower enemy count is made up for by being able to switch between team members on most maps, and increasing A rank time from 12 minutes to 15 minutes. IMO the actual playable characters look fine, it's just some of the Twilight Princess enemies that are notably downgraded.

Also it has a ton more content than the Wii version thanks to the Linkle and Tetra sections being added to the story, and the Wii U's DLC already being there from the start (well, after you unlock it in Adventure mode)

red pill me on the 3ds version of this game

this is a serious question that needs a response

Man I really want to enjoy Hyrule Warriors Legends but I already did a bunch of this shit in the Wii U version and there's just so much annoying shit to do to access the new shit

its even worse than the regular version

If you have a new 3DS, it's fine. Honestly this should have been a New 3DS only game like Xenoblade Chronicles but nope. If you have a normal 3DS, don't even try. Enjoy slow gameplay and like 4 enemies on screen at once.

There's no save transfer if you played the Wii U version so you have to do everything again, but map content is adjusted accordingly, like instead of needing a Link amiibo for the spinner, you unlock the spinner on the map.

Enemy count is still decent on the N3DS i think. Like my specials can take out upwards of 30-40 mobs usually. Not sure how high it'd be on the Wii U since i dont have one but the enemy count is alright. Just sucks that taking keeps takes a little longer than i think it should because they die so fast and cant spawn as fast to keep up when you wipe them all out.

Try the demo.

Make your own opinion.