ITT regret

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5BsJ1TRMh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uninstalling windows on both my computers instead of one
>it was just for a meme

I spent money on this pile of garbage
The movement gave me headaches and the cancerous combat system was almost impossible to manage
How the fuck am I supposed to control 4 dudes and cast magic with patterns and dodge attacks at the same fucking time???

literally every western games

Really wanted to like it but their insisting on sticking to the way the reboot did things ruins it. I don't like having classes, I don't like the way the story is set up and progresses, I was open minded with not having time units but it cuts down on the amount of different actions you can do in combat, among other things. And on top of that it had quite a bit of technical issues on launch including pretty poor performance for how it looked.

Witcher thread

>go to haunted tower on haunted island
>girl took a deep sleep potion so she wouldn't get killed by crazy riot men wanting money and food
>she gets eaten alive by rats
>bring her love there to lift curse
>they kiss and she turns normal cute moment
>she sucks the life out of him
>he dies
>geralt: "finally the curse is lifted and they are together"

What the fuck Geralt

get
good
holy
shit

Sup Forums: casuals

I pirated witcher 3 and couldn't get into it

I Boughy the deluxe edition of dark souls 3 and put an hour into it and couldn't refund it.

Fuck buying vidya when it comes out

>I bought dark souls for 14 pesos/1 dollar
Feels good

What the fuck, that's way more interesting than how it turned out for me.

I talked to the dude about lifting the curse, left his house, then hear a scream from inside the house. Turned out the sp00ky ghost killed him.

Fucked around with ubuntu on an old machine after my serious business computer died and it became very clear why there are no linux users.

Where at? The cheapest I found it was at gmg for $68 for the deluxe edition, figured I'd grab it since I loved dark souls 1 but haven't played a souls game since and its ass.

>game has shitty combat and gameplay
>le git gud XD
Fucking kill yourself

no, really, get good

combat system isn't shitty, it's just not hack and slash like your little hyrule warriors shit is

game is genuinely good, you are genuinely bad, if it wasn't late night Sup Forums everyone would be laughing at you

dual boot senpai. business in the back neckbeard in the front

I told her I thought she was lying and she turned into a disgusting ghost who I fought before she disappeared. He actually kisses her in that form but before he reaches her lips she turns back.

It just shocked me because geralt makes no mention of him dying but acts like everything is a okay when he dies. Guess I don't know enough about his character, he didn't seem to care at all. Guess this game has classic tale shit in it thought with true love and what not.

You should give it another try, i think i played grimrock 1 for 30 hours.
Preload your spells, fire is easy too cast anyway
Just cycle through your 4 characters moves and repeat
When you want some time to gather yourself in the middle of a fight, strafe the enemy and wait for them to just move into the space in front of or next to you and attack. If no room to strafe, just back up instead, youll take some hits but its no big deal

can't post an image of my life from ages 18 til now but I regret this as well

It's what he wanted too.

Dude you brought a whole plague to the mainland. Geralt warns you about this shit.

It was, like, €1,99, but still...

>falling for the episodic meme once again
deserved it

Steam probably. There was a clerical fuck up of some sort thay resulted in the game being sold at that price on Mexican steam when the game was released.

You also freed her to be a cunt to everybody else, congrats fag

I've got a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

Yeah well fuck you dude.

I rarely get buyer's remorse since I actually do some fucking research before buying something.

>only 31% achievements

There are people on Sup Forums who act elitist about the industry and "casual" CoD games yet they are all fucking terrible at anything that involves competitive multiplayer and need a VN or other weeb game that holds your hand to actually get anything out of the medium.

hooooolleee shittt

I'm disappointed for wasting money on this piece of trash, bought into the fucking hype like a sheep instead of waiting, and all for a mediocre game that doesn't even have "TECHNOLOGY" to fuck around with.
>pool table
>can't play pool
>QB3D machine
>can't play either
But
>lolollololo darts
Fuck you rockstar

I really haven't even gotten past the tip of the iceburg in terms of progression. I'm doing a completionist run and I'd say 31% is actually being generous in terms of how much I've finished.

Yeah made $20 out of that by selling my copy to a dirty Brazilian.

I remember when I was like you kiddo..

I have grown to respect dudebros more than Sup Forums. They at least get excited talking about their games rather than being miserable and shutting on anything that isn't Japanese like Sup Forums does

Like I said. Completionist run. I'm honestly about 1/3 of the way through what the game has to offer. Not including DLC.

This game is fucking awesome. Probably the best quests and dialogue seen in a game, maybe this will incite Bethesda to step up seeing as how TW3 pissed all over Fallout4 last year.

Fuck you man. I tried playing Witchery 3 recently since I got it for free with my GPU. After 2 Hours I stopped and finally started reading Grisaia which was rotting in my download Folder. Now I want to kill myself because Yumiko will never be real.

VN's are great, faggot

From B&W
>some random hunter finds a bleeding tree
>says it's a curse from some witch and it's really a girl
>go to the witch
>think the curse will have some shit to it that'll fuck with something if I don't force the witch to help dispell it since she placed it
>beat the witch then she says she'll give three wishes or something and Geralt tells her to dispel it, after HoS never trust any three wishes bullshit and hope this isn't the case
>witch lifts the curse, spectre comes outs, haunts the guys dog and uses it to kill him

I bet you also play all your games that aren't weebshit VN's on easy or normal, can't play fighting games, are complete shit at FPS and braindead when it comes to rts. Why even frequent this board if you are terrible at video games in an era where each single player experience holds your hand as much as possible. How fucking awful do you have to be at your own hobby? Kek

Jesus that is something. Now I'm scared to make decisions, worst is when they're timed too. Oh well at least it gets you into the game.

Im pretty good at Guilty Gear, Blazblu and I'm in the Top Raiding FC of my Server.

Wanna fight? I bet you never beat any mainline SMT or Atelier.

Wait for B&W, the difference between the good ending and bad ending is something really subtle you wont even know you're making the decision for it.

>VN's are great
VN's are shit and not video games

Moot disagrees

user was retarded. The quest giver specifically tells you that the situation is identical to one in a fable book his nan used to read him and gives you the book to check for yourself. If you do, you can learn more about the situation and see that only a gesture of humbleness would make the witch help.

>ITT Casuals, casuals everywhere
fucking casuals, git gud

who?

>ubuntu
Go Linux Lite. Much better.

>49 minutes doesn't even get you past the tutorial

bought it on release day, 2nd biggest is Fallout 4 (i have trouble learning from my mistakes)

>buying Hitman now
>not at the full release

you deserve it

>not getting past the griffon

>24 hours

I didn't bother to read that book, I was doing a different quest and sort of just stumbled into that one,, so does she help you properly if you don't fight her?

Yes.

You're a faggot and you have shit taste in vidya games.

>marina107.gif

>plays 354 hours of waifu simulator with shitty combat
>says others have shit taste

I guess good graphics is the only thing modern gamers need to slurp things up

How the hell do you regret a game that fast bro? Esp an RPG. I'm not the biggest Witcher fan in the world but shit bro come on.

>2016
>not having a Marina Folder

>really wanted to like it
Way to ruin your wall of text with your Steam tier bullshit. You don't """want""" to like something you faggot.

I actually have a St. Vincent folder. I don't even know why since I don't fap to them but some of them make for good reaction images.

Go back to bed thebull.

>durp durp greentext durp

You sure showed him! :^)

>shitty combat

Had enough of this dumb forced meme.

The combat was fucking fun, way better than stuff like Assassins Creed

Biggest problem for me was the inflated health of high level enemies

I was looking forward to it since it was announced and would watch the videos all the time and discuss it in threads. And I played it for a decent amount of time trying to find some fun out of it. But I do like turn based strategy so yeah, I did want to like it because it's one of the few turn based strategy games that have come out recently but I didn't enjoy it much.

I thought guns would be neat but it was all just meh.

Better than 500 hours of Final Fantasy or other JRPG trash. Witcher 3 has so much detail you could spend a good long time appreciating it on top of the some 250 hours to complete it all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5BsJ1TRMh8

>way better than stuff like Assassins Creed

that's not saying much you semen slurper

Oh, and also this. How the fuck they manage to sell another two games like this is beyond me.

You're really underselling the combat in Witcher 3 if you're comparing it to AssCreed.
You need to play more games

>forgetting its legendary story
>forgetting its amazing character development
>forgetting its godlike soundtrack
>forgetting its amazing developers
>forgetting 97% of its DLC's are free
>forgetting for $20 you get 150+ hours of gameplay
>being this retarded

Yes it does that's a dedicated action game with less options and detph in progression

I'm sorry not everything is your japan outrageous flashy hacky slashy shit, or annoyingly slow corridor simulation

Well considering even ass creed is better than senran kagura, ys, neptunia, and all sorts of other gayfag shit you fags shill it says enough, queen.

Oh boy here we go what game is it comparable too where you are a super fast motherfuckr taking out groups of enemies?

BamHam

>if you don't like my shitty waifu simulator you must like these other waifu games!

Fuck off retard. Both Witcher 3 and JRPGs are trash.

>good combat
>compares it to Assassin's Creed

Batman: Any of them

>playing witcher 3 longer than 1 hour
>actually enjoy witcher 3
laff'd

Could you BE any more of a contrarian fuckwit?

That wasn't really sword fighting but it's still better, Bamham plays itself, Witcher 3 feels smooth but only if you know how to dodge and pirouette around the battlefield

Batman is just press counter when you see flash

but we're laughing at you for your bad taste

Could you have a more shittier taste in video games?

> it takes this long to realize that the gameplay is complete shit thanks to a bloody long intro and cutscenes

I feel sorry for the poor idiots who wrre tricked into buying this shit.

I don't know what I'd compare it too, I haven't played a lot of action games outside Devil May Cry and Revengeance, there's no instagib/take no damage button though like what Ass Creed and Shadow of Mordor have, even Revengeance gets a lot more cheesy with giving you free kills than what TW3 does.

Regardless TW3 is probably better than anything you play.

If you consider AssCreed the closest to Witcher 3's combat, and actually implying that the combat in AssCreed is somehow better than the one in BamHam then you are clinically retarded

I feel sad you can no longer have fun.

Yeah, had I been dumb enough to buy it on Steam, I would also regret it.

I knew it probably wasn't gonna be as good as the classics...but I didn't care.
I knew they barred reviews until release...but I didn't care.
I spent fucking $60 on this peace of shit, just hoping to get out some of the fun I had in the fucking thousands of hours I played THPS2 and 3.

So the answer was yes. Keep posting.

Why do shitposters try to pretend their threads are meant to be about anything else than shitposting?
>People keeping taking the bait
Sure is reddit in here.

Yeah, that was some bullshit, same as with the bleeding tree.
Over the course of all Witcher games, and especially the third one, I devised two golden rules:

1. NEVER trust ghosts. First kill, then ask questions. NO EXCEPTION (and don't start with the tree horse).
2. ALWAYS trust Witchers, no exception.

If you adhere to these rules, you will have an easier and better life in the long run.

You sure showed him lad.

Has any game broke Sup Forums harder than TW3 has that anons have to lie to themselves and others to feel better about how successful this game has become?

They will outright lie to your face to say it's impossible to die in this game sending poor souls to fight that massive frog and die when they think all you do is press X and it will be okay.