How come enemies in video games taunt you even if you continue to kill their comrades?

How come enemies in video games taunt you even if you continue to kill their comrades?

Coping mechanism.

Because they don't understand that you're the main character and that you can never lose so they think that even if you gun down a few, you'll eventually go down

...that's pretty deep

They wouldn't be fighting you if they didn't think they could win

so you don't forgot that they're bad and you're good despite them having no chance

Because of incompetent developers and bad game design

Why is one bullet enough to kill 99.9% of enemies, but I can take close to a dozen before dropping? Why am I never placed in situations where being outnumbered is a death sentence, rather than a casual challenge? The only game where I felt hideously outmatched simply die to enemy numbers was Armored Core: FA, and only during one mission.

What's a game that has good mechanics for enemy morale and retreating when you're wrecking face?

Hardmode: No strategy games or RPGs

having silent enemies would be ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY and normies would throw up their hands in frustration

Your retarded

This is why more games need to emulate the Master difficulty from Stalker. Everything kills you in like three shots, but you also kill everything (humanoids, at least) in about the same amount of of ammunition.

JA 2 v1.13.

>It's a tactics game so there.

Making deidranna's goons flee is fun.
>only to have the shell shocked survivors get cleaned up by mobile militia patrols

Supression is so gud in this game.

>not destroying muties in a few shots with HP rounds.

Bad stalker! BAD!

Goddamn i forgot how good RDR still looks

Combat Mission series. Nothing like putting suppressing fire on a Soviet position in a treeline, moving men in to clear them out, watching them flee for their lives across an open field and get cut down by an MG-42

>tfw it's the only game I want a next gen and PC remaster of
It saddens me that rockstar still hasn't announced a sequel nor any new games for the past 3 years.

It still holds up. It could come out in 2016 and pass as a great looking game. I just want it to be released to current-gen and PC.

I'm generally against next-gen "remasters" but I'd buy the shit out of RDR on PS4

>you go to clear out yet another mine filled with bandits
>halfway through the slaughter they realize they underestimated you
>they all start hiding and creeping around, timing a perfect ambush after baiting you into a trap
>they want to live

When will games actually use good A.I.?

I want my A.I. to be so smart that the characters figure out they're in a videogame and taunt my fat ass.

I YIELD I YIELD

Never should have come here.

I yield! No more!

Never should have come here.

like the sight of your own blood?

pc version when?

Lol i came here to post this

When you get to the endgame of Ace Combat games enemies on the radio are terrified that you've joined the battle.

>not never should of come here

You like that?

Had enough?

You like that. You like that. Had enough.

>dead rising 1
>red dead redemption
Why must all my favorite games be doomed to die on console?

>tfw no mod to capture and fuck female bandits after they yield in skyrim
>tfw no mod to capture and fuck female raiders after they yield in fallout 4

But there's lots of Skyrim mods like that.