What do you think about this game?

What do you think about this game?

youtu.be/ZeeXUYtyfVM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIL1tD9mvts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks alright. Might give it a glance once it comes out.

People in Youtube comments say it looks like Bloodbrony.

Vampyr is a movie, not a game.

Now it's both

>VAMP-WHY-ER

It's not even a video game.

BootlegBorne

looks like one of those arkham clone to be exact except its maybe a good one

arkham + legacy of kain

I liked Dontnod's previous games, (though Remember Me > Life is Strange) so I guess Vampyr may turn out good as well. If it's atmospheric like Remember Me, but not as linear and has good combat, it may be the best vampires game since Bloodlines.

Shit, can't unsee.

looks pretty shitty desu

Main character looks like fucking muslim.

Theme, story, setting and graphics seen decent enough but from what I've seen gameplay wise you just go to an enemy, stop moving and press one button over and over until they die

Why don't conflicted vampire characters in these sorts of things just become vigilantes?

Looks like you get to be a Witcher higher vampire, might be cool

Well he kills that guy extorting the merchant.

over the shoulder cam and combat don't quite hit that sweet spot, other than that, I'm interested.

Fat lot of good that did the merchant three days later

It will be probably be bland and boring like Life is strange was.

You don't think vigilantes actually solve problems do you?

The gameplay they've shown off looks slow as fuck and riddled with the "I win" button bullshit that plagued Remember Me.

Muslims are soulless creatures of the night?

I thought it was pronounced Vampeer.

I'm sure they do, but I'm also sure they create new problems just as much

Just from that vid

+Vampire in somewhat modern time
+System about holding to humanity/embracing vampirism, hope that leads to interesting mechanics
-Dialog wheel
-Over the shoulder "cinematic" talking
-1918 but candles everywhere, I get it's nice looking but electricity was available in London now and who's going around lighting all those
+Sounds like not blowing your cover like VTM is a thing
+Vampire powers look fun
-Mooks out of the blue to kill you, it's a little too gamey
+Nice atmosphere

Sounds like he's a doctor that is trying to find out about his condition, one of the balancing acts in medical research is how much can you cause harm to gain knowledge that will help more. I hope they explore this aspect.

Looks interesting. I'm really loving how AA gaming is making a comeback. Last one I played was Witcher 2.

'vam-pee-arr'

Oh shit, I'm sorry

Sorry for what?
Our daddy always told us not to be ashamed of our dicks.
Especially since they're such good size and all.

A vampire once bit me so hard it ripped the skin.

>+System about holding to humanity/embracing vampirism, hope that leads to interesting mechanics

they showed at the end of the vid that if to many people die in a district it becomes a fucked up hostile area. wonder how leveling up works. maybe you gain points either through choosing to drink everyone's blood or to complete quests for people and saving lives.

I was thinking this too while looking at this game. reminds me of those old games that felt obscure, and made by smaller devs. love that.

Ninja Theory gets a lot of shit around here, but one of their mission goals was to bring back the AA developer. Proving that fun, good looking games could be made and sold on a smaller budget.

Some missteps aside, I respect that goal.

Daddy gave you good advice

I'm into faggy vampire shit so im excited but life is strange had the worst writing ive ever come across in a "game" so that has me worried

After the soul-crushing disappointment that Life is Strange was, I'll probably never play a Dontnod game ever again

It get bigger when I pull on it.

Can I play as a cute vampire girl who secudes men into doing her bidding, but deep down she actually cares for her enthralled slaves?

No. You play as a set character.

But the poster says it's a role playing game.

I was really afraid this would be a mostly action game like a Souls game. Glad it actually has dialogue and interactions that aren't just fighting.

Looks good.

Half the reason I didn't give up on Pathologic once it got monotonous is because the idea of being a doctor investigating a plague is an incredibly fun one.

While the combat they've shown looks slow - if not quite as bad as Remember Me's "change your combos but not really" affair - if they keep enough player involvement that investigating the plague feels legitimate and not just being handheld through a bunch of story sequences, I'll be interested.

you play the role of geralt, the witcher

>Is this open world here?
>It's actually semi-open world, you will explore different districts
THANK GOD

But I don't like Adam Jensen.

Dontnod are garbage, don't expect this game to even be worth looking at.

Mmmm...

Looks cool, and I'm not usually a graffix slut, but they look pretty bad.

There's nothing wrong with Bruce Wayne

I don't remember who the chick from Remember Me is but that vampire on the cover is in the same exact pose she has on the former's cover.

Geralt was already a vampire though.

It won't be Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, if that's what you think. It's from the same devs as Life is Strange so expect a lot of SJW overtones, poor writing, and little actual gameplay.

Holy shit, it looks fucking awesome. Can't believe these are the same guys that made Life Is Strange.
Does it have a release date yet?

>that faggot ass looking dev

French. Not even once.

MUUUUUUUAAAGH

The combat looks like trash but everything else looks great and like the actual focus of the game. I'm into it.

Sometimes... I pull on it so hard... I rip the skin.

That's pathetic.

Those developers started with Capcom as their publishers, but Remember Me sold about as well as bottled farts, so they dropped them.
Then they had Square Enix as publishers for Life is Strange, but LiS was fucking garbage, so they got dropped.
Now they are stuck with Focus Home Interactive? The kings of crawling around on the industry floor? These devs are awful.

Fuck. Shouldn't got my hopes up thinking it'll be a Vtmb

Who gives a shit? Game looks good and that's all that matters.

Complete shit, reminds me of that game Murdered: Soul Suspect.

>Then they had Square Enix as publishers for Life is Strange, but LiS was fucking garbage, so they got dropped.

they literally ran out of time and money, which is why episode 5 was such a shitpile of an ending

>Game looks good

Well anything short of being an international bestseller is getting your ass dropped by Capcom.

Most AA developers are like this. Platinium, Grasshopper, Mistwalker for example.

Dontnod is rather new and they want to try things before either make a smash hit or disappear. So they stick to the people who can offer them money to do what they want instead of being under a specific company which would rule them over.

please elaborate

Actually, the files for all the locations of all episodes were in the INI file of the very first episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIL1tD9mvts
I mean, nice story and atmosphere in the showcase but good God will this be shit.

I love it

>sacre bleu WE HAVE THE FLU
And then they're vampires.

67th post best post

You do know Life is Strange was really successful for SE right like ridiculously so for the amount of money they put into it?

If less than a million copies worldwide is 'really successful', then you're right.

>Playing male vampire instead of sexy female vampire milf wearing ridiculously sexy black dresses

Fuck off with that shit

>Being the sexy vampiress instead of being surrounded by them, who are also bloodbound to you

Please

>Have to play as an edgy goth vampire instead of a proper gentleman vampire

>The game where the Gun toting Republican storms in the save the day is SJW

Just because Max has left wing views like a regular teenager (like the vegetarianism and hating guns etc.) doesnt mean the whole game is that you daft cunt

Yet he's played off as a retarded gun toting right winger in every episode. One event doesn't change how his character was written.

Honestly this. I don't like the game, but how can you call it an SJW game when the feminist blue hair girl with her WOMEN SHOULD HOLD THE GUNS fucking shoots herself by accident because she was dicking around with a gun.

looks like a chinese knockoff souls game

are you implying youtube comments are written by retards ?

WEW

>proper gentleman vampire
>Interview with the Vampire
You mean massive dick thirsty gay homosex fairy vampire?

>exclusivecucks play 10 games in their life
>OMG EVERY GAME LOOKS LIKE MY FAVORITE GAME

>PCuck still mad over Bloodborne's exclusivity

Stay mad, never ever

All gentlemen vampires look like that

I think hes shown as being a complete dick at first but gets humaised more when they show that he just wants to be a good step father to Chloe and is trying to do his best. It comes across best if you read the letter to his wife and if you decide to fuck him over and get him fired.

The whole game is dumb fucking Teenagers being dumb and people glance at the game and think that Max and Chloe have the same views and personality as the writers.

But i like what ive seen of Vampyr recently and the setting is unique although it feels like more shows and games have been exploring the interwar period much more in the last few years.

wew

>He doesn't sparkle in the sunlight

I'm a little excited for it desu, only game in a long time that has tickled my hype bone

You posted a shot from Interview with The Vampire m8
I was not referring their looks
You oughtta watch that movie, it's gayer than Top Gun

This and Technomancer are the only games I'm genuinely looking forward to. I love B studio games.

They had a pet loli though

the point >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
your head (such as it is)

How do you expect a gay couple to have natural kids exactly?

It broke a million during episode 3

i hate the title. it looks like a typo. why would you type it that way?

do you realise Focus is not a AAA editor ? and that the game was cheap

Lack of creativity, and they can't legally call it Vampire

>being literally gay

I can't get into messy eaters, sorry user.

Pisha's disgusting.

Read the book.
It's stranger than that.

They never had sex or anything but it's clear that the two had a very deep love for eachother that went far beyond father-daughter.

Also Lestat saves the world like three times.