Sly Cooper 1 and 2 were so great. Why were 3 and 4 so shit in comparison?

Sly Cooper 1 and 2 were so great. Why were 3 and 4 so shit in comparison?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/59487
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 was okay. It just tried to do too much. Too many support characters with half-baked missions and very little use.

3 was so bad they didn't translate it to Japanese til the HD collection came out.

Personally 3 is my favorite in the series and 2 is my least favorite, I don't know why but 2 just feels like it starts to drag on towards the end, It's the only Sly I've only finished twice, where-as all the others I've finished like 5-10 times now.

>3
>shit

3 was fine, 4 was mediocre... except for those models, holy shit, what happened to them?

>Favourite level
>Least favourite level
>Best Boss fight
>Least fun boss fight
>Best Gimmick
>Worst Gimmick

>best boss fight

3 is my favorite too.
What says is 100% true. 2 inovates with new gameplay but get boring after Episode 4.

3 had the best end game villain by far imo

not sure what the deal with 4 was...new models looked like shit, the ancestors were just racist stereotypes (Rioichi invented sushi? really?), the boss fights were just annoying, it just didn't feel like sly cooper anymore

>that part in sly 4 where carmelita dances for the guards
so many faps to be had

For as much shit as Sly 4 gets, I really liked it. Only things that held it back were the piss poor loading times and the shitty final boss. Other than that I felt sanzaru did a great job with the ip

Totally agree, 4 wasn't the best in the series, But fuck it was so nice to finally have Sly back especially around when it released.

I never had a ps2
What's this

sly 4 for ps3

the cutscenes were animated shorts instead of the usual comic book style

Carmelita Fox in a cutscene from Sly 4 .
It's for PS3 user.

one was pretty average imo. mind explaining what's so "great" about it?

The simplicity.
Really. I like the pace, not being "open world" like the rest. 3 is my favorite tho.

Sly 4 is good. Not as good as 2 but definitely better than 3.

Source on Carmelita with her finger in her mouth?

3 was ok, but it was clearly a cash grab to make more off of the success of Sly 2. Sly 4 was an abominable pile of dog shit.

e621.net/post/show/59487

3 isn't that bad at all. It had a lot of variety to it and gave off a comfy Sonic Adventure-vibe to me. Some people just prefer to stick with the core Sly gameplay, hence their dislike of it.

I can't justify 4 too much though. That quick-time event for a final boss is unforgivable.