YOUR TEAM HAS KILLED THE HOSTAGE

YOUR TEAM HAS KILLED THE HOSTAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IxsR1YVNDc
youtube.com/watch?v=sD_Ll5Luds8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just bought this game for $80 on friday.

Regretting the fuck out of it. I have a job, I simply don't have the time to learn all the maps and git gud in any reasonable amount of time. This is like the NEET tactical shooter.

HOSTAGE DOWN
HOSTAGE DOWN
HOSTAGE DOWN
>user was kicked from the server

>russians killing hostages
why am I not suprised.

On that note, are russians still banned from the 4chins

I felt the same way, bought it in March and was like "Holy shit this is way more intense than I have time for right now, there goes 80 bucks."

Played it with some friends of mine last weekend and have completely changed my mind. Had a blast, and with people willing to give you a break and explain the ropes you'll take to the general idea of the game fast enough so that you can climb the leaning curve. I'd suggest giving it a chance and maybe seeing if you have any Steam friends who're experienced with it and willing to help you out.

It only takes like 5 hours to git gud.
There's also a way to cheat the system and grind money afk. youtube.com/watch?v=8IxsR1YVNDc

>still
We never were.

Picked up the starter pack for 15. It is worth it. You are going to die a lot until you get the hang of the game. Hopefully they crack down on team kills and people rage quitting.

A good tactic to use when you see a Russian player using Fuze is to tell them Please don't Moscow Theater.

I'm a poorfag so I had to get it for ps4, none of my friends play it and ps4 online is pretty dead.

I was hoping to get some practice in on Realistic Terrorist Hunt but that's straight up impossible to get a match in.

I just wish they'd made Vegas 3 instead lol.

>Enter a room full of barbed wire

no plenty of them post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Just play terrorist hunt on normal.

you learn shit fast.

pretty much. I like the mechanics and level design, they seem relatively balanced [spoilers]blackbeard can fuck himself[/spoilers]. I just don't see a point in getting invested in a competitive 5v5 fps that uses peer to peer.

Is this game fun Sup Forums?

stern.... stern but fair

yeah, I play Terrorist Hunt only regularly ever week

it's a great way to unwind and relax after a long day.

>guy kills you
>they were seemingly already firing at you before they even came around the corner
>watch kill cam
>on their screen, they came around the corner and had a full second to react to you then started firing

Got just a bit too fed up with that kind of bullshit happening all the time. That and horrific queue times.

Yes, but it also has the negatives associated with every multiplayer only Ubisoft game. Honestly at this point if you've not gotten it I'd suggest you wait for the inevitable sale price.

yeah, when it works. ubicuck decided to cripple it with p2p.

Vegas was shit

>Vegas was shit

hmm. nah.

Get it on sale. Fun as fuck, but it's Ubisoft so the online has problems

who is so fucking retarded to spend 80 bucks for it? i bought it for around 20-25 preorder and its available for like a official 15 (starter edition) now in ubi store, from another source you could probably get it for 7

A REALLY BIG FUCKING HOLE COMING RIGHT UP

starter pack is like 15 bucks on official ubi store

Exceptionally fun if you play with friends

Quit 2 months ago after playing 200 hours, does it have a proper anti cheat system now? Otherwise I wont bother getting back in

Jesus fucking Christ the shilling is real

Fuck off Ubishit

Nope, still infested

>be Blitz
>Enemy throws C4

>hear rip
>back up
>they waste nitro cell
>breach and kick their shit in

>says opinion parroting faggot that hasn't played the game
feel free anytime

but they finally buffed kapkan, casual is quite fun though. almost no hacker. all the hackers are in gold and above ranked. the higher the more there are

>tfw can only run this game on low because of shit optimization
>tfw had to change internet connection type so I could play with my brother

If the base gameplay wasn't as great as it was, I would have refunded that shit so fast. Good job Ubisoft?

>assumptions
unlike you I know what im talking about

Fuck off shill

>talking about a game you like makes you a shill

Why don't you tell us about the games you play, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=sD_Ll5Luds8

I'm still laughing at the fact that they're only faction that have a straight-up machine gun

Looks like we've got a fruit loop here here

>knowing what you're talking about
>not understanding the gap in lingo when determining a legitimate shill

suckas like you make me sick

>start game
>smoke immediately starts gassing everybody and throwing nitro cells

Fuck off

>we don't negotiate with terrorists

I was looking for this one, thanks.