What's the next step of his master plan?

What's the next step of his master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim
c0da.es/
youtu.be/e5HkuhSEnPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fallout 4 Remaster?

With no expansions!

Fallout Shelter 2 and Fallout 5: Skyrim 3

Step 1: Write a list of all the things which made The Elder Scrolls a great series.
Step 2: Dumb down every aspect on that list.
Step 3: Write a list of what you'd like to include in a new Elder Scrolls game.
Step 4: Remove 50% of the content. That's DLC.
Step 5: Use Gamebryo. Again.
Step 6: PROFIT

uesp.net/wiki/Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim

Consider the following

An elder scrolls game set in the extremely far off distant future or a parallel universe, technology has evolved to pre-war Fallout levels

A futuristic 50s style world with elder scrolls flair, magic and machines working as one, drive around cities causing chaos in your wake!

No. Die fast.

So you mean a TES game set in the past.

Explain you reasoning

Technology moved backwards in the TES universe. It's nothing clear because it's all Kirkbride's shit he wrote while masturbating, and I'm not an expert on TESlore at all, but check out some info about the Reman Era.

None of C0DA is canon

Oh that's what you're reffering too

Well now it's moving forwards again but in a different direction

Not talking about C0DA. There are plenty of books in Daggerfall and Morrowind about it.

use the dragonballs to wish to be taller

I just assumed the Empire still had all their crazy mothships and Khajit moonbases etc, you just didn't get to see it ingame because Bethesda suck and want Muh LotR/GoT/whatever'snew.

Crashing bethesda.
With no survivors.

If you think that's 100% accurate and complete you're an idiot

bump

holy balls
this has to be photoshoped

It's not!

New Vegas remaster on Bethesda's new engine that hasn't come out yet. it will be called:
>New Vegas *Insert New Engine name here*
it will cost $60 and have a $40 season pass. Also this title will be the first game to re introduce paid mods.

Trainwiz even did a mod about the Empire's forgotten space program, pretty cool if you ever get the chance to play it

accurate as fuck

bosmer deserve their own shit tier

Consider he won a lifetime achievement award, not much. He can pretty much retire at this point.

what's his next lie going to be?

>An elder scrolls game set in the extremely far off distant future or a parallel universe, technology has evolved to pre-war Fallout levels

Kirkbride is way ahead of you, buddy. Read C0da and try not to lose your mind in the process. Fuck what anyone else says, that's the future of TES right there. Specifically 9E.

c0da.es/

disturbingly accurate. there's no stopping the hist.

>Cuckbride apologists

GIANT ROBOT

DUNMER PURE

MOONS

thread theme: youtu.be/e5HkuhSEnPQ

fuck off
this is a chim thread now
youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE

Cucking this board.

Got anything against giant robots, faggot?

yeah when they can change sizes at will, are made of brass yet somehow have flesh that is also made up of an entire race somehow and also have the power to blink in and out of existence at will and level entire planets im gonna say yeah that's pretty fucking stupid

kys cuckbride fag

not when they are fueled with the soul of a dead man who is a aspect of the god creator of the world

>My name is Jubal-lun-Sul, of House Sul, whose name is known and heard throughout the Scathing Bay and the Nine times Nine Thrones. Our lord is High Alma Jaroon, of House Jaroon, whose city is the First City of the New North, where all who Went Under from Landfall settled and made peace with the Worm, when we were not Eighty and One separate peoples but One, carrying the tibrols on our backs together and cutting tunnels by the light and heat that all mer wore, with equal dust in every mouth. My family’s name comes from the first child born in the Velothiid, Haeko-dol-Sul, and, like him, we are salt merchants. Our crest is the tusk of the bat-tiger. Our bloodline is registered by C0DA.

>The Digitals say we come from another star, but so many have forgotten. I have not, for my lineage granted me audience with Memory, and I have spoken with the Wheels of Lull. I have seen proof, as any who come Up during Landfall Season, when the winds die down enough Above that all may make pilgrimage under the banner of Vehk and Vehk. Though many Above have renounced Memory, they too remember.

You need to read more Getter Robo. Or Demonbane.

I want to read the original

it's kirkbride. abandon all reason.

B R A V O C U C K B R I D E

Skyrim HD: 3D glasses supported

Do you forget to preorder my games very often? Oh what am i saying, Of course you don't.

Has science gone too far?

Bosmer ARE cannibals

But of course you won't see any of that in TES 6 valenwood

>he posted photoshop version
let me fix that for u

I like it, it's unique.

Of course, ingame we never ever get any of the crazy cool shit, just generic fantasy garb. Morrowind had a bit of it, but not really

Flesh is stretching it somewhat.
Think of it like a layer of semi-transparent ethereal goo that convulses into spikes whenever it gets mad/angsty about all existence

very funny

no

Crashing the WRPG Industry.

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Don't be mad Howie.

lol

What would you like to see from the next Elder Scrolls game? Hopes, dreams, fears, expectations?

I just hope it's not over-inflated with generic fantasy bullshit to appeal to normies. TESO can barely stomach its own lore, it's horrible

Is the whole Moth thing ever referenced in the actual games? The Imperial culture is way more interesting in these works than in Oblivion.

Crashing this game....

I can deal with the main overworld being bland euroshit, but I at least want as many exotic, alien locations to explore as possible

Also gimme a lore heavy questline regarding the will of the hist

Monetize mods on consoles like he tried to on Steam. Retarded shit eaters will eat it up too.

If they plan on continuing the conflict with the Thalmor, Summerset Isles is almost certain

>What's the next step of his master plan?
Crashing this game

HIST
Thalmor ruin everything
Numidium comes back
Everyone is fucked

Why don't you faggot Kojidrones post the full pic next time instead of cropped bait pic

hello new otp

He already said it's fallout 4 VR.

Not PSVR, that one is not powerful enough to handle all the Tod's.

Todd did you make this picture all by yourself?

Oh fuck off, and yours is much funnier too.
Now I just wasted 15 minutes.

no its just me

>new otp
?

Add a voiced dad protagonist and family drama to please the normies

Moustache