Let's cut all the bullshit and memeing, and drop all the hurt feelings. Is it REALLY that bad?

Let's cut all the bullshit and memeing, and drop all the hurt feelings. Is it REALLY that bad?

Are you crying yet?

Who are you talking to

It's not bad, it's better than some actual mega man games but it doesn't matter and it never will matter because people have chosen to make it the villain.

It's okay. I liked what I played but there's so many better mega man clones out there. If they don't kickstart the sequel and actually take the criticism seriously I'll be on board with it but for now I have a feeling MN9 will be forgotten in a few weeks.

The graphics and voicework are terrible. Everything else seems like it will be great.

i'll get it when it goes on sale or see if I can find someone to trade with

I have some humble bundle shit that someone might want

Yes
Its clunky as hell
None of the sound design makes anything feel punchy or feel fun to just do
The levels are ass
The Graphics are awful, its like they made the game for 3DS first, then ported it to literally EVERYTHING ELSE
The voice acting, while well performed, is awful in its execution
Final boss is fucking ASS
3 delays
4 million dollars
its not horrendous, its worse than being laughably bad, its extremely mediocre.
It only JUST makes it into being bad enough to be fun to rip on, but the only reason for that is because it took 4 million dollars of hope and set it on fucking fire.

The only thing I can compliment the game on is its art style, its just a shame they chose such an engine for it and have horrid graphics and animations to go with it.

A fucking waste, all in all.

It's badly optimized and the overall aesthetics and presentation suck, but the gameplay is good

The OP you fucking nerdlord

Its alright.
Graphics are 2008 indie-tier
Gameplay is flash games-tier
Story is megaman-tier

Should have costed like $40000 to make at best

pirated it a few hours ago
was not hyped for it, neither I hated it during development, I just don't care

I'm 1 hour 20 something minutes in, beat 3 levels

It's fine

the enemy absorption system, which is advertised as the "central" "iconic" part of the game is pointless, all you get is more points if you absorb fast enough

controls and animations and stuff is fine I guess

some frustrating level design, with 1-hit kill pits and obstacles

I've played worse mega man games

would give it a 7/10

It's okay. I honestly wouldn't mind a sequel where they scaled back on some of the pointless shit and improved the core game mechanics; though improving how ugly it is would still be appreciated. Obviously I wouldn't back that shit if they Kickstarter'd it, but I would still check it out.

Most of it is just mediocre, but avi's boss fight is fucking ass.

>Final boss is fucking ASS
fan of AVGN detected, do you enjoy imitating your idol?

It's just... Average. Mediocre even.

I unsubbed from that cuck years ago
Why does he see a dogshit 15 minute long blue ball climax with a fucking SEQUEL STINGER at the end?

It was hot garbage

if he did make a video on this trash I might actually give it a watch, thanks.

It's a 7/10 in my opinion. I like it quite a bit.

Controlwise it is fine and pretty responses. The bosses are okay but can be easy

The level design is bad and that is it's biggest problem, stages are very horizontal likely to accommodate the whole dash into enemies stuff which gets old after a while. Graphically the game is terrible, and the story is bad but not in a funny bad kind of way. That IGN review that said it was charmless is pretty spot on

>The voice acting, while well performed, is awful in its execution

what the fuck does that mean?

I guess I mean the writing and where its applied in general, and the fact that the characters have to say everything theyre fucking doing.
The Cyro or whatevers "pew pew pew" got reeeal fuckin annoying after a few minutes.

>it's better than some actual mega man games

You're basically comparing a 4 million game to 20~30 year old games made with a fraction of the funding and expertise.

There are modern platformers made with less money and people that are both better in every objective and subjective aspect. Ask Vanillaware.

There are mobile games that shit on Might No.9. Thank GOD I decided to bought it on Steam instead of PSN for the refund. Cuckstarters really got fucked this time.

I'm having fun with it and that's my opinion

well it's better than nothing

>dragged myself from start to finish of the game in one sitting
No
I'd have much preferred nothing
playing this game and having it fall short of all areas, I just thought "man, I would really much rather play the games that it borrowed from"

>for the refund
FUCK

I FORGOT I COULD ASK FOR A REFUND

>The only thing I can compliment the game on is its art style, its just a shame they chose such an engine for it and have horrid graphics and animations to go with it.
Haha, no.
Just look at GG and you can see that skilled people could easily pull off what they actually promised in UE3.

I mean the art direction, as in what it was pointing towards achieving, and its not the best, and its not great, but its about the best of what the whole package has going for it.

I don't know what you mean by GG exactly, but of course people with skill passion and time can make whats promised, and make it good too.

Which is why this game with a 4 million dollar budget and 3 DELAYS is so fucking mind boggling, and they made THIS.
HOW? Who let this happen? Who thought "yeah this is the best we can achieve."

>Might no 9 PR damage control; the stream Vod

twitch tv/comceptusa/v/73636349?t=05m00s

Brote had the best stream of it.

I watched a stream of it, inb4 >stream, and the guy seemed to hate it. It looked like levels weren't that difficult as you just dashed through everything and good god those awful fucking hitboxes, it didn't matter how well he actually dodged some attacks he still took damage.

I think with a few patches, it could be playable but right now its doing nothing to make me wanna try it

>inb4 >stream
this isn't Sup Forums faggot

>subpar 2D platformer (with 3D graphics) in 2016
>$4MILLION DOLLARS
imagine all the children in Africa that 4M could have fed

PreRec streamed it last night and said it was fun, and that all haters are idiots who wanted it to be more like uncharted 4