Does the xbox one have any overheating issues or hardware problems like the original 360...

Does the xbox one have any overheating issues or hardware problems like the original 360? I want to buy a bundle for cheap but dont know if I should go for it now or wait for the slim

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-1TB-Spring-Bundle/productID.335427100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah it's pretty well built
The dashboard is clunky sometimes

How is it clunky? I love it? They're fucking squares like a Windows phone how fucking autistic are you familia

Clunky as in...? Slow? Oddly designed? I have a ps4 and want to know if its comparable to that in terms of speed. A little less or equal is fine by me

Mine's whisper quiet and i've never heard the fan aside from when a friend stupidly put some shit on top of the vent space on his. I wish my PS4 was as quiet.
I found earlier version of the OS to be a bit clunky and slow but the current one is pretty nice. The redstone preview build is a decent improvement over it's current OS which is pretty alright imo.

Alright then sounds great, few more questions. the ps4 does get a little to loud for my liking sometimes and I keep it all in open space

Do you think the xbox one scorpio is going to make the original completely useless?

and

microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-1TB-Spring-Bundle/productID.335427100

Does a better bundle currently exist or existed during the holidays? $300 for the console, 5 games, and an extra controller. I really dont see it getting any better until the holidays but i really want one now

>Do you think the xbox one scorpio is going to make the original completely useless?

duh

That's a damn good deal. There's that or getting just the console for 280$ at select retail chains. Honestly the Xbox One and ps4 is probably the last system I'll buy day one considering all the bundles that came so soon.

The design took some time for me to get used to, but I kinda like it now. It's pretty responsive most of the time.

>like a Windows phone
Not a good thing

I got a MS refurbished Xbone from Amazon for like $230ish.
Not a bad deal to me.

Sorry for the double post, but I don't think Scorpio will kill off the xboner. Ms stated beforehand that the Xbox one is going to "last" ten years from it's launch. Expect constant windows 10 updates and maybe dropped support from games in 3 years or so.

The Slim is better in most things (size, no external psu, has vertical stands, hdd size) but it'll probably be cheaper to get an old one + games.

Absolutely no overheating/loud fans, there's a reason it's big as a fucking house.

The pre-NXOE dashboard was pretty retarded. Snap was laggy, menus were bad, some features were separate apps instead of being built-in. Right now it's great apart from some missing features they're going to launch in the summer (background music, separate "ready to install" list, Cortana with headset mic).

Best dashboard was X360 NXE though

They hitch a bit sometimes, calm down

Just get the slim for God's sake.

lolno

I bought a used 360 with RGH recently and it has one of these problems. In fact it's embarrassing for a sonygger like me to admit that it's quite a bit better than my PS3 in this and other respects.

Current UI is still too slow though. It hitches a lot and it wasn't as smooth as the day one OS. It gradually got worse from the March 2014 update until it became unusable though.

none*

Standard XB1 will be the cheaper toaster console when Scorpio comes out but it won't be completely redundant since the DX12 api lets the devs easily scale the game to the different hardware be it OG XB1, Scorpio or PC so both Xbox's will still play the same games, just that Scorpio will run them a lot better. I kinda want to upgrade to the S but i'm just gonna play the waiting game and get the Scorpio next year. Also, unpopular opinion but I like the new Kinect as it makes jumping in and out of games, apps and around the OS a breeze. I've gotten so used to it I catch myself having to bite my tongue when at a mates place using his console.

My only complaint is that it is comparable in size to the original Xbox. But, that it's quiet, doesn't overheat, and works well because it stays cool it's not an issue to stop from getting it. I never had a 360 so now that I can play some of those just makes it all the better. I can play the games without dealing with the awful 360 hardware.

It runs way cooler than either my 360 or PC, hell even my TV, and it's probably the quietest piece of hardware I own.

As a result it's weak as fuck though, there isn't one decent visual experience on this thing.

They fixed most of the problems with the 2009 Jasper build. My 2010 fat 360 still works fine (except for reading discs, because I'm too lazy to clean the laser).

I've barely had problems since the NXOE update. I don't like the need to load the messages everytime, the lack of a notification when I lag out of a party, slow to find/load ready to install games, having to manually download DLCs included in season passes I own.

How would I use one of the controllers on my pc? Please tell me it has a micro USB area like the ps4 controller

Anyone play KI or Dead rising 3? Just got an xbone, looking for some dudes to play with.

It does.

Dongle for wireless.

Don't get me wrong, I like the new UI much better, but like I said this shit hitches a lot, but at least the snap center doesn't take 30 seconds to load.

I don't like Cortana's current integration though. Sure she's a ton faster than saying "Xbox" but it feels cumbersome sometimes when using her.

Micro USB and works fine wired. New controllers announced at E3 have Bluetooth so no proprietary dongles required for them.

thank god. wireless isnt an option for me. my pcs bluetooth card is fucked up or some shit...it wont read anything.

If you've already tried Cortana that's because you're in preview. I hope they'll probably bring more stability in the public release.

Xbone is surprisingly sturdy. And that big box of his drops heat very efficiently. It is a good Peace of hardware, despite being weaker than ps4.
Waiting for scorpio too.

Is the xbone elite with the ssd hard drive a huge difference?

Unless you watch 4k movies, no.