PSA: GET YOUR LAST GUARDIAN COLLECTORS EDITION NOW

Sonybros, did you get your Last Guardian collector's editions? It's on Best Buy. Sold out on Amazon already.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/the-last-guardian-collectors-edition-playstation-4/5414200.p?id=bb5414200&skuId=5414200
gamestop.com/ps4/games/the-last-guardian-collectors-edition/131613
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A link for Best Buy ($95 with GCU)
bestbuy.com/site/the-last-guardian-collectors-edition-playstation-4/5414200.p?id=bb5414200&skuId=5414200

Here's a link for the plebs that don't have Gamer Club Unlocked :^)

gamestop.com/ps4/games/the-last-guardian-collectors-edition/131613

Bump for the greater good of the people, this shit is on eBay for a lot of money

I didnt play Ico or SOTC untill last year so I dont feel worthy nor justified in picking this up even though I want to.

>buying expensive shit for a game that has no gameplay shown
>after 10 fucking years

You couldn't make this shit up.

>PSA
Fuck off to reddit

>Public service announcement is a term used by reddit
kys senpai

But user, I was at E3, I played it and it was great. Why would you want game of the generation spoiled for you anyways?

Emulate them or do the PS3 remaster, it's on PS+ for free

Remember last time a game was in development hell for a decade? We got Duke Nukem Forever. Even his special edition was awesome as fuck but sheesh, what a terrible game.

>buying useless junk

they start with buying a console and then they buy even more useless junk

>But user, I was at E3, I played it and it was great.

Who would do this? just go on the internet and lie?

>expecting DNF to be good ever
Jesus Christ, reddit really is here

I'm a gamedev, I had a week in Los Angeles. Why would I lie?

Where do you nerds put all of this shit that comes with these collector's editions?

my wife and her son love my collectables

I'm serious though, every girlfriend I have ever had thought my collection was cool as shit, especially this

On a shelf or a display case?

Jesus Christ this game is actually getting released? The controls and animations were broken at E3

>Why would I lie?

That's what I'm asking. If there was gameplay, it would have been plastered all over the internet on a "Kojima new game" level. But there's nothing. So why do it? to make the blow easier? to justify throwing your cash at another Mighty no 9? that had no gameplay shown either.

Is the father of your wife's son still a part of your wife's son life? It's great when the former lover and the current lover can coexist for the good of the wife's son.

>DaSfags are cucks

No surprise there.

Surely you would run out of shelf space or space in general to store these random things. Like what the fuck is a person going to do with a bunch of statuettes and figures of video game characters? What satisfaction do you get when you see it displayed in your home? It's not art, it's not unique. I don't get it, man.

Actually the last one is Nioh and it's fucking awesome

If you were really at E3 you should write some nice things on your site about it or something like that, because public perception is NOT good

>people buying statues
When will you guys learn? we're gonna have day one neogaf picture threads about how shitty they look.

>What satisfaction do you get when you see it displayed in your home?

You know how some guys just collect guitars and stick them on the wall, never to play them? or some people buy shoe after shoe just because they're nice? or when someone is constantly tinkering with their PC, adding new lights or other junk that isn't needed? same thing.

It's just nice to have, nice to look at. Not everything requires a deep meaning that breaks the very walls of the known universe user.

They have an exclusive deal with IGN where they're part of "IGN First Play"

There was gameplay leaked from the show floor

My Witcher 3/Uncharted 4 statues looked good despite the Neogaf threads calling them shit

Also, it's better to have this pre-ordered than not considering we'll hear about whether they're good, and if they're not, I'll just cancel the order.

I'll never understand why pre-ordering is bad, especially in the case of collector's editions when these games/collectibles tend to leak.

No it isn't. It's DaS weeaboo edition.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Got my pre-order locked in so I can scalp this shit for triple the price to some poor cuck on ebay.

>PSA
Fucking power trippin' slaves.

>the griffin is dead even in the promotional statue

Thank you, fellow Sonybro! I'll be sure to pass this on to all my friends and family so they don't miss out on the greatest game ever made!
#4theplayers

Only collectors edition I didnt regret getting

Because reasons

you stuck it up your ass, didnt you