>remember THAT level
>feeling is gone

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjPHMAGwunA
youtube.com/watch?v=B6gLxdwoEGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That bomb level in megaman Zero 1.

The one with the floating bombs that fly at you? That was in 2 I think.

Every level in MM x2 is THAT LEVEL

Yeah I never beat it, don't bully me

The asylum levels in Bully

Pic not related?

That's true, the level design is noticeably worse than that of X1, like they somehow had no idea what they were doing this time around.

Oh. Yeah that was a terrible level.

It is.

That one star world level in SMW where you need to do that long-as-fuck bridge, use a P button, have a blue yoshi or cape your way to rest of the level.
Also, Tubular

What am I looking at?

>not the last level
Fuck that level, fuck the boss rush and fuck the 3 wave final boss after.

a screenshot of golden sun the lost age

Those fucking electric jellies in metro 2033.

>5 min+ autoscroller
Never again.

What the fuck are you going on about?

>Armored Armadillo
>GOAT Music
>S+ Level Design
>E-Tank Upgrade
>Shoryuken Upgrade
>GOTTA GO FAST MOMENTS
>Annihilating Motherfuckers with Flame Mammoth's weapon
>Cheesing AA with Spark Mandrill's Weapon

The password screen for entering a password to transfer over your progress from the first Golden Sun game into the second
There are like 10 pages of multi-line code you need to enter for the gold level password

Resonance of Fate. The entire game is "that" part. I still love it though

You could get a code at the end of the first Golden Sun game to get your stuff back later on in the second one. There were three different levels of password, the gold one lets you keep everything but you'll spend about 30 minutes entering it and looking for mistakes if you made any.

Golden Sun 2 let you transfer over data from the first
If you wanted the gold level, you had to go through multiple pages (up to six, I think) of password screens with multiple lines and it had all the problems such as l, I, and 1 looking similar and the game not telling you what part was wrong if it was incorrect

Obligatory
This as well
I'm not sure why a lot of people call Castle Crush their favorite level or one of the best in the game
It's just so boring, not even animal buddies could save it

It's X2 user, literally the worst Megaman game

>finally unlock super sonic
>want to go fast
>this zone appear

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

X6 is infinitely worse.

The tutorial section of Far Cry 3

>mfw got it first try few months ago

OH GOD I DID THIS RECENTLY FOR THE FIRST TIME WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

I was going to replay Dragon Age Inquisition after seeing all the threads about it recently. Then I remembered the tedious fetch quests that make up 90% of the game and Empress Celene's ball. The ball would not be bad if your approval rating didn't deteriorate while you're off investigating.

Come on now, X5 through X8 were inferior

Uh Flame Stag's level is great. The only slightly annoying part is the fire squirrels at the end.

Dark Souls levels after obtaining Lordvessel

Every God of War game has a THAT part

>tfw doing this part on the hardest difficulty

Am I the only one who got wrecked by the Volcano stage in Megaman Zero 3?

forced my partner to watch me get the trophy for that from the hd collection last night it's not even that hard

That underwater dungeon in Mega Man Legends 2.

>They didn't make this skippable or at least FASTER in Dark Arisen

>urge to replay this game
>remember THAT level
>actually it turns out THAT level is the entire game

fuck rogue galaxy

>Okay, we'll start off atop a trailer with two shielded enemies surrounded by cars with barely enough room to stand on occupied by angels shooting projectiles and if the player falls off, they take significant damage and ruin their ranking
>what next?
>Then you stand in the middle of the road with random cars zooming in that can hit you off-screen and fight 2-3 (depending on the difficulty) annoying enemies
>anything else?
>After a QTE that can kill you, it's a driving stage with stiff controls and a camera up close to your neck except when it zooms out to show the entire stage and you're a speck
>You can't just drive, you have to shoot shit for a decent rank and not get hit by other cars
>And there are parts where the road sprouts up and you're supposed to be allowed to jump over it but you might phase through and get hurt or straight up plummet into the ocean below
>Also there are multiple paths and if one drops you on the opposite side with incoming traffic, one hit and you're dead

and i don't understand how people hate the boggly tree so much. there are plenty more tedious parts in the game compared to that.

>doopliss bullshit
>captain white bullshit
>the francesca bullshit on the island (I LOVE YOU x 100)

boggly tree was so comfy that nothing could take away from that feeling.

I find X1-3 easy (Besides X1's castle because they have like a quadrillion bosses but you can Sting Chameleon cheese that shit) but X5 kicks my ass.

I don't get it.

The only THAT LEVEL in Rogue Galaxy is the fucking twin towers dungeon.

>have fond memories of Dragon Age: Origins
>like half the game is made of "that level"

>Resident Evil 4
>Any and every part with Ashley in it

Nope, it's every single dungeon, because they all last forever and earlier in the game you're forced to use specific party members.

Gladius Towers gets honorable mention for being a dungeon that you have to do twice (despite the towers constantly intersecting), which is part of a set of dungeons which you need to finish before you advance the plot AGAIN.

IF YOU'RE CURRENTLY ENJOYING YOURSELF YOU'D BETTER GET READY TO STOP.

Nothing about it is great. It's short as fuck and has no challenge besides the rising lava bullshit.

>New Vegas
>entirety of Dead Money

>Came to post DAO
>(YOU)

>Defeat ceaseless discharge for the first time
>Oh shit there's a level down there
>demons and lava everywhere
>Promising.wav

It turned out to be Dark Souls II

It was a nightmare before they patched it.

The assdragons aggro'd from 70 miles away and you couldn't even see them coming because of the FUCKING BLOOM.

I hate this level with a passion. The level design doesn't make sense at all.

There are FAR worse lava stages than that.

Man, so annoying to put on this code for gold, yet so great to get old items and djinns back. Is there any other game doing this?

>playing that stage as unarmored X

>Warframe
>H ducat farm
>H T3sur
>H T3def

Hell, everything about the game is garbage except for the combat system and even that keeps getting nerfed constantly. I'm glad I found the will to quit it.

>friend had a GBA
>had a link cable

EZ

>Hey guys
>People loved those angler fish from X1 right?
>Let's make a stage with FOUR OF THEM except it fires from 4 spots every 3 seconds and it's weapons regenerate if you destroy them faster than you can shoot. While periodically launching enemies!
>And it's autoscrolling!

Kek! Not as difficult as fucking Toxic Tower. The fun actually stops there.

Darksouls 1,2,3

Srsly the game wouldnt been nice if the setting stayed around castles and not fucking forests and mud puddles and shit they could rename the game too

>tfw 'that level' was 'that game'
Loved the atmosphere, but the controls made it even less enjoyable that the overly tough enemies/bland level design already did.

Oops i meant would've

That lava was so fucking bad.
It was legitimately painful to play through that.

Ocarina of Time.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to love about that game. But I never wanna see Jabu-Jabu's innards again. Or the Water Temple. Or the Fire Temple.

Dark Souls 1 was amazing for me while you were in undead burg, undead parish, and sen's fortress. It wasn't bad after this but it definitely wasn't as fun. It felt sort of like a 3D castlevania the first one, not SotN

>But I never wanna see Jabu-Jabu's innards again
Why is the Water Temple so hated but no one mentions Jabu Jabu? I don't know about you guys but I fucking hated that dungeon

I still haven't finished the fucking game because of that level fuck.

Jabu Jabu was the first good dungeon in the game, u r a fag

I wanna find out who designed this part and punch them in the dick.

Fuck off jabu jabu your innards suck

I'm agree, Jabu Jabu is the worst dungeon in the game

The stage is easy, it just has pumpin' music that makes you want to go fast and then you die and then you fucking git gud and memorize the whole stage and go from Lightning Edgeboy to Hero
youtube.com/watch?v=RjPHMAGwunA

Atlantica from Kingdom Hearts. In the first game it was like the water temple from OOT except somehow even more tedious. In the second it's a cringeworthy QTE musical. The only time I could ever stand it was in Chain of Memories.

Also the notorious Twilight Town tutorial stage of KH2.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6gLxdwoEGc

Good boss though

Deku Tree had atmosphere. Dodongo's cavern was fairly complex for a child dungeon. JJB is literally just killing a fucking tentacle 3 times then a shitastic miniboss.

Fuck it, the only reason I hate JJB is BECAUSE of that miniboss.

The worst shit. Almost as bad as the donuts.
It's just so fucking BORING.

It's easy once you know where all the bombs are

Everything in LISA before the Bike.
The first 15 minutes of any Risk of Rain playthrough but especially Sacrifice+Honor+Command.
Any Elder Scrolls before level 20.
The Denver level in MGR.
Bayo 1 where it just starts throwing Temperance and Sapience at you over and over.
Stage 4 in Imperishable Night.

almost all of them kick my ass but X5 is a total joke and the only hard part is Sigma

>not death shudder

Killer croc, batman arkham asylum.

for me its having to perfect the levels if you want any new weapons/techniques, fuck that shit

IN stage 4 is awesome.

MMZ1 didn't have any ex-skills, though

i wanna rip their dick off. Came here to post this.

What did it have then, just elemental swords? I forget

But Stage 4 is the best part of the game

Bosses just have one extra attack on A/S rank.

IN would've been the first touhou game that I 1CCed if it wouldn't for that stage.
I can beat stage 5 easily without even dying, but I always die atleast 3 times on stage 4

Recently re-played Arkham Asylum, and was thinking the exact same thing the whole time. Wasn't actually that bad in the end, though.

>it's easy once you figure it out

Fuck pinball.

At least Sonic didn't have any slot machine gimmicks. Fuck Crisis Core.

FFX for multiple reasons

>have to use every party member in every battle for exp
>compulsory blitzball match with crappy team
>tedious quests for celestial weapons
>unskippable cutscenes (they could have at least fixed this in the remake)

FFX has my favorite FF combat system but the above list stops me from replaying it

>any pinbal section in any sonic
this isnt fun
who thought this was fun
stop putting them in every fuckin sonic game even fucking lost world