BOTW HYPE THREAD 3

BOTW HYPE THREAD 3
250 DAYS LEFT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90tJgtjdk3k
youtube.com/watch?v=P-_GWUw8LwM
nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/the_happy_mask_salesman_is_teased_for_a_reappearance_in_a_new_zelda_game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>250 days left
>there's a chance you'll die before then
>at least 10 anons looking forward to this game will die in that time

I want to "fuck" link

>250 days
that's a lot of time

I'm sure no user here will die before the game comes out

Does that include the NX version? You know; the one that doesnt look downgraded?

More like 1 month until MHX comes out. I'm hoping that will hold me over.

Nx comes out in march, botw is a launch title so yes

Why keep making threads on Sup Forums when there's a /vg/ general for this now?

People on Sup Forums think /vg/ is worse than Sup Forums. Poor souls.
But I guess they prefer fast paced threads than slow and comfy ones.

I wanted to make threads dedicated to botw not zelda in general

I'm not getting hyped until:

1. I know more about the game and its mechanics.

2. I know just what the fuck the NX is.

3. What other games are coming for the NX (one game isn't worth buying a system).

But I am curious, even if the WiiU graphics are PS2-tier. This might be my first Nintendo system purchase since the N64.

The general is already starting to show signs of stagnation, I bailed after the second thread. Here's hoping the anons let it go in a few weeks before it metastasises into another largely off-topic chatroom.

Besides, I'd rather talk about Zelda with people who may not necessarily be die-hard fans of the series, it's more interesting.

>1

Didnyou watch the gameplay? If so, what more do you need to know? Serious question. I feel like we know a lot for prerelease

>spending more time getting hyped and circlejerking about it than actually playing
Is this BB all over again?
I get that nintoddlers get like one game every 5 months, but jesus christ guys, this is pathetic.

>open /lozg/
>first post is "First for Trump"
>close /lozg/

1. The gameplay videos are really quite informative, you'll see a lot of physics-based puzzles and combat. I suppose thay didn't want to reveal too much though.
2 and 3. Nobody knows yet, they'll reveal more later in the year. Maybe at TGS.

This

Hype threads should be a bannable offense. Its basically shilling

Ready to die over and over

That's a good thing.

I can't believe that there are now mini-bosses who can one-shot you and puzzles that can get you killed in the tutorial section of a Zelda game.

what would you do tree log just slipped off like that?

try another tree?

come back later so the tree reloads or something?

Because the game isn't out yet.

The only reason I care about this game is that it will result in more fanart of Link getting dicked.

/vg/ is good for squids, that's it.

well you'd die and respawn somewhere
assuming it resets you just try again at a better angle, or yeah use another tree

Find the clawshot and pull yourself over.

>most effeminate version of Link yet
>game was recently shown off a week ago and received a ton of hype and praise
>not as much new Link fan art as I had hoped.

At least the jackass and arsonist memes are amusing.

Why is he considered a jackass?

>sets grass on fire even if its a danger to him
>cooks foods that can poison him
>does cuhrazy shit on his shield
>toys with bokoblins for shits and giggles
>kills wildlife for shits and giggles

youtube.com/watch?v=90tJgtjdk3k

>The general is already starting to show signs of stagnation
That could be said about all threads on Sup Forums about BotW. The difference is people is too lazy to build up a community.
I'd rather take /vg/'s stagnation over Sup Forums's endless shitposting.

the Treehouse dudes said that plants regrow over the course of in-game days.

Then go there instead of trying to redirect threads on Sup Forums, it's annoying and derailing for people who aren't interested in an isolated Zelda community.

the difference is that when Sup Forums threads get boring, people let them die
when a /vg/ thread gets boring, they start finding other rubbish to talk about because they're deathly afraid of being knocked off the board

>instead of trying to redirect threads on Sup Forums
Slow down with the paranoia. I'm not the same guy. Do as you please, but the /vg/ is still solid and far from stagnation. So avoid to say dumb shit in general.

My one hope is that they didn't shoot their wad at E3
I'd like to find items and secrets as cool as the Fire Rod every few hours

Has a release date even been confirmed?

March 2017

My guess would be that you can find multiple fire rods and similar items with limited charges

I predict there will be a whole range of rods

also does the durability system mean magic is out of the picture?

It'll get delayed again.

I personally think they'll stick to their guns on this one. Rumors say the NX has already had a couple of delays. I think it's ready for launch this time (or rather, in March).

So does the girls at Nintendo Treehouse

if that was a girl character and a guy with fat tits playing the game, there would be a huge shitstorm

Yeah probably.
Oh well.

I'm willing to forgive them this time

Are you sure you want to hype this game for 250 days?

Remember what happened when you hyped Star Fox Zero for three years?

Remember when you hyped Captain Toad?

Sure. Here's hoping this isn't a daily thing.
But for now, don't you want to talk about the game a little? It's only been a week since E3, there's still plenty to discuss.

The following statement is made with the caveat that Sup Forums is shit: /vg/ by default is necessarily worse. Why? Because the nature of general threads. The first few will be OK then after that every faggot dons a trip because they think anyone gives a shit as to who exactly keeps spouting shit opinions and then inevitably discussion turns into said trip niggers talking about their lives and fetishes and a whole bunch of other drivel.

For an example look at Sup Forums, now completely overrun by trip faggots and generals

This game looks so comfy, holy shit

>Remember when you hyped Captain Toad?
But Captain Toad was actually fun. Simple yeah but fun. I was never a Star Fox fan anyways so I was never hype for it.

I just hope the happy mask salesman is in the game

If BotW has masks/transformations, it will shoot right up to the top of the Zelda series quality chart in my eyes.

Honestly, I don't even need transformations, I just think he's interesting as fuck because nothing really is known about him

Was it just me or did the other hosts and guests always seem annoyed with Tits Magee when she was on stage?

Think we are just going to get gear with different abilities on it. Like how Triforce Heroes did it.

I just hope there's a Zelda Dress and Cheerleader outfit

It's just you.

I hope there are more outdoor bosses like that big rock golem.

>Zelda Dress
A joke dress would be sweet
>Cheerleader
Ah, I don't think that will happen

Surely top is a parody from the show

sure
he's probably a timeless being so why not

It was practically confirmed that he would be thanks to some MM3D interview from a while back.

I knew it, I knew I was a special snowflake.

Do you have a link to the interview?

Reminder that hype only leads to disappointment.

H O P E
O
P
E

the movesets of some of these weapons are hilarious

Yikes the animation on that claymore spin is so fucking bad.

You're right
Alot of the animations were a bit janky in the demo. Here's hoping they tune it up to WW levels of smoothness, maybe even better.

it makes it look heavy

I wonder how many weapons/outfits we'll get. I can see the fashion threads now. I'm sure /lozg/ would love that.

GRIFFITH

But the hype is the best part of every game

I'm wondering if the health bars will be a detriment to the tension of combat.

Hopefully there's an option to turn them off. I can't say I'll be devastated if there isn't but it would be nice.

>/lozg/
this is gonna be another /feg/, isn't it?
god fucking damn it. every Zelda thread on Sup Forums is gonna be about general drama instead of games.
generals were a mistake.

I don't mind health bars, but I like how they did them in Wind Waker, where you only got it late into the game.

Never go on general longer than to ask a question and maybe do a quick group on online games. Outside that best to avoid them.

Just imagine the elitism/drama over fashion Zelda. Generals sure are fun. :')

in what way?

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought the trailer screamed Studio Ghibli

Anyone have any guesses/hopes/theories on this version of Zelda? I'm hoping she's not trapped away in the castle. I'd like her to be involved in the world somehow. Maybe have her be Sheik-esque, leading a ragtag group of adventurers trying to find a way to save Hyrule themselves.

I think everyone who's familiar with Studio Ghibli probably thought of studio Ghibli when they saw the trailer.

There probably won't be transformations, but holy fuck do I want there to be masks. I don't even care if they do nothing, I want them.

I bet that faggot tingle is in it

Hear, hear.

If the voice that you hear at the beginning is hers then most likely she'll be in the castle waiting for you

She'll be pretending to be part of the Sheikah tribe again
Bonus points if she mentions that her ancestor passed down the technique to her

I know we've already seen Koroks, but I would love to see Dekus make an appearance again. Miss the little buggers.

without a doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=P-_GWUw8LwM

WHY WON'T THEY TELL US ABOUT THE NX I JUST WANT SOME FUCKING INFOSDDMXLMSSALSHj

he runs like a spastic, why cant japanese into animation?

ssshhhh
soon user

They hate you.

I agree, Sup Forums should not be allowed to talk about any upcoming games at all. Or any games that are out, because that's also shilling. In fact get rid of Sup Forums completely, nothing but shills talking about things we hate.

This link is hero of time in decline

He was attacked by Ganon before he pulled the master sword as a child and was saved by kaporea gabora who is the old man

He needed the pod because it stopped his aging after a certain point and he needed100 years to recover from getting so fucking rekt as a kid.

Koroks because the deku tree knew the new land was no place for kids

shut up Miyamoto, we want to find out by ourselves

nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/the_happy_mask_salesman_is_teased_for_a_reappearance_in_a_new_zelda_game