youtube.com/watch?v=_UU8jqxAiHQ
masteroverwatch.com/profile/shared/f810b3c640f7cced
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

becus shes fast
sorry typo i mean fat :P

Mei is perfect stfu.

She needs more HP actually.

>please don't nerf my cheese character

She's the weakest character in the game and only works in pubs. It's fine.

She's meh as fuck.

The only thing she has going for her is that she's the straight up most brutally annoying character in any FPS.

Almost anyone can dual her 1v1.

Not even cheese. She's weak, her spike-shots actually take skill to shoot from a distance, the wall can backfire on her team, enemy players foxguard Mei while she's frozen.

>skill
>overwatch
overwatch's hitboxes are hige. every projectile is a free hit.

Literally all you have to do to fix mei is remove the self-heal on her shift, or make it heal waaaay less than it does now. That way she can't just fucking camp objectives with her shift.

yeah, nah m8.

It doesn't even heal her completely when on low health, it's fine how it is.

It heals more than half of her fucking health, the equivalent of two small health kits. That shit is not okay, if it were something like 50-75 it would be fine, but 150 is just too much because it makes it impossible for most solo-offense heroes to out-damage her before getting frozen and then m2'd to death.

I'd rather you could destroy her shift form, give it 500hp or whatever, you shouldn't be able to contest while the whole team just stares at you for several seconds. That said, mei is crap and needs a buff

You must be really shit if you can't take a Mei on after self-heal. All you have to do is foxguard while she's frozen.

xD

LOW MMR PLAYER DETECTED

Nigga, all you have to do to counter Mei is attack from a range.

Ebin meme bro!

Good luck maintaining that range. Once the M1 hits you at all, it's an immediate slowdown. She doesn't have to consistently hit you either to keep you slowed. Just spray wildly and make contract every second or so. It slows down movement speed drastically, shortens the range of blinks and others abilities, and generally makes it incredibly easy for her to finish up the freeze. Then an easy M2 to finish you off

>200 HP

This slut should have 100

I don't get why people suggest staying at long range as a counter to anything. You have to get up close to contest points. If a Mei is there you're fucked, unless you're McCree

>impossible for most solo-offense heroes to out-damage her before getting frozen
As a Mei main, I have to thank you for the chuckle.

Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, and McCree all can deal with Mei, while 76 at range can beat her with proper heal use. Snipers ruin her, and Junk+Torb both doo fairly good jobs at keeping her down.

For the tanks, Roadhog does well enough if he gets the jump, since her shift just gives him time to heal or reload.

Why're so many people shit at Overwatch?

>attack from a range.
>because you really want to have to stay far away from a hero when every game mode requires you to take and hold a objective

Yep, sure love choosing between wasting time on focusing a mei, being frozen and killed by a bumbling retard who takes 5 seconds to line up a point blanc headshot, or just staying away from the objective until she's fucked off.

She's a defense character she isn't supposed to be easy to kill. Git gud mcree is her hard counter

>play Pharah
>no problems with Mei
>play S76
>barely any problems with Mei
>play Zarya
>no problems with Mei
>play D.Va
>no problems with Mei
>play Reinhardt
>no problems with Mei
>play Lucio
>an occasional problem with Mei
>play Torbjörn
>no problems with Mei
Never had a problem with her myself.

That guy is right.

Honestly, we should just give everyone flashbangs and sniper rifles so everyone can be viable at any range.

>McCree is her hard counter

She can go into her memetastic ice shield thing before you kill her

>champs
How to spot LoL players.

You can flash+fan a mei and she still retains 87% combat effectiveness. He're's a tip: Aim for the head and put her down for good.

McCree's m1 is 140 damage headshots, you can put a mei down with two headshots, a headshot and two body shots, or headshot + 3 hits from fan.

You are again forgetting her self-healing ice shield, which she can put up before you're done with any of those maneuvers.

You tried.

It's cause she's a FAT BITCH. If she were slim Blizzard would have given her 150hp it's only intuitive

simply epic

:^)

>Sup Forums getting stuck on the casualfilter
Like pottery.

see tracer

Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

Mei is pretty weak though. Why nerf her further?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this in unranked

So reload and start again? Most Mei players are trash, so it's pretty damn easy to guess when she's going to pop out and she's going to be stationary, so the first headshot is piss easy.

>overwatch's playerbase is 90% ex-league players that will drop the game if blizzard doesn't listen to every request they make
>this same playerbase also reports anyone who talks shit

>put up a wall right after invincibility ends to avoid getting shot
>her team is usually with her at this point

Reminder that all of the following increase your hidden player score (not MMR), which means you get queued with nicer players and have better games.

>voting for someone that isn't yourself at the end
>pushing someone from 4 votes to 5
>giving the match 1, 2 or 3 stars
>not getting reported

Dont the guns in memewatch do 200hp a shot? Is taking two shots at an enemy that hard? Does this make memewatch worse than cowadooty?

Also play shitty game get shitty results

>fat
>slow
>easy target
>slow moving ranged attack that takes tribes skill
>primary has shit range and is easy to get away from
she's fine as is.

>:P
kill yourself

In addition to this it makes you FUCKING INVULNERABLE TO EVERYTHING IN THE GAME FOR 5 SECONDS.

That's bullshit and you guys know it.

>Mei's ice shard takes skill

No it doesn't, eskimo lover.

shes slow as fuck and for the most part, mid-close range

>b-but muh icicles that I can shoot every 2 whole seconds

>>play D.Va no problems with Mei.
Stop fucking lying. You have to get close to deal damage and as you're about to kill her she'll ice up and as you decide to retreat for health she'll cancel it and m1 you to slow and freeze you before icicleing you to the face.

Mei is the definition of a casual filter. If you struggle against her, you're either new or awful.

>third slowest fire rate in the game
>slow moving projectile
anybody with a brain can duck out of the way when mei starts attacking them. If you die to her you're bad at vidya

I see people complain about zarya, which I get.

I see people complain about pharaoh which I guess is understandable?

But this is vullshit. Who the fuck actually thinks mei needs a nerf? You're just mad you have to wait a full second and stare at her before she makes the headshot.

Except the shitty hitboxes allow her to fire a few where the enemies are coming and get hits regardless of that

youtube.com/watch?v=_UU8jqxAiHQ

hitboxes extend out of the players model by a big margin.
Doesnt matter though because u will just meme your way out.

>Never had a problem with her myself.
Don't you mean meiself

>m1 you to slow and freeze you before icicleing you to the face.
Hint: You can press shift to activate your boosters to run away.

Also, freeze+icicle headshot is 80+150 damage. Guess how much hp D.Va has? You can also turn away from Mei to avoid the headshot. You should also use this tactic against Widow and Hanzo.

>itt: people who can't counterpick

Is Mei an example of a typical Chinese woman?

why does he have 250hp?

You know her freeze nullifies the booster right causing you to fall like a rock as she comes around you and hits D.Va's huge hit box right?

>mei needs to be nerfed
>get btfo
>b-but it's the hitboxes
Then it's not mei then

>maining in overwatch
Milk yourself

>WHY? why does this bitch get 250 hp?

Because her only reliable abilities are melee range.

>You know her freeze nullifies the booster
Only if you take 1.5 seconds to react.

>as she comes around you
The freeze doesn't last long enough to do that most of the time.

>primary has shit range and is easy to get away from

because he needs them? imagine 200 hp reaper trying to ult effectivly.

If anything its Tracer that needs +50hp

You have to just let it go.

>playing fat and slow character
>yeah lets get real close to mei and see what happens

>If anything its Tracer that needs +50hp
Surely this is bait. The whole point is that she's squishy as fuck.

I used to think Pharah needed +50hp, but pro teams are picking her up more and more so maybe she's ok.

If she hits you with the freeze as you're boosting away it will slow you down to the point of no return where she can fully freeze you. I can't even count the amount of times I've been boosting away only to drop like a rock and be shot by her icicle and I'm in the top 20 D.Va players on my platform.

Tracers reverse heals her fully and reloads she doesn't need anything changed

Pharah is just right with that hp. Especially since she gets a mercy babysitter almost everytime you play in a somewhat skilled lobby.

And yeah it was bait and it failed.

Tracer needs her ult to have an additional second of startup. It's just an I Win button.

Because she's a defensive class. If you VOTE FOR LEAVE TODAY use her as she's intended, you'll need that extra HP. Defensive characters have a THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ESCAPE long walk back from spawn so anything to aid survival is necessary to avoid getting stomped by players who spawn practically adjacent to the point.

>I'm in the top 20 D.Va players on my platform.
;^)

>Overwatch will never be moddable
>Mei with DVA outfit never

You are really talented at sounding like a gigantic tool.

Makes sense, some players on Sup Forums (who seem like faggots themselves) are constantly ilke OH MY GOD SHITTERS EVERYWHERE TOXIC BEHAVIOUR WHAT A TERRIBLE COMMUNITY

Meanwhile almost every game I play in has a tank and support and reasonable picks and I have literally never had a rager or anyone particularly retarded and I"m level 70 so far. Makes sense there's a system like that - good.

The damage falloff is huge and gets blocked by any barrier. If you can't react in time already then maybe videogames aren't for you.

Fat people have higher HP than thin people, haven't you played streets of rage?

There are new costumes coming this summer and don't make me find the source again

I don't think they'd do that though, since realistically it wouldn't match with her hitbox anyways.

This isn't DVa's ult. Tracer's goes off almost instantaneously. Telling someone to find cover just reveals you as being a fool.

?

I'm actually now in the top 700 for D.Va as I've switch to Zarya for the most part as my main until D.Va gets her buff

It is decided whether or not it sticks someone before its throwing path is even done, as evidenced by the change in voiceline during the throw if you stick it to someone.

tracers ult takes more than enough time to scatter.
Or if its stuck to you , JUST THINK AND RUN AWAY FROM YOUR TEAM YOU FOOL

mei is legitimately garbage

>On my platform

Console shitter detected

You have about a second to react, if not longer. That is plenty of time to get out of the small aoe.

I'll have to test that voiceline theory.

I recently got it for PC and wreck shit because you faggots rely too much on aim instead of moment and now I have godlike aim. It takes a few jumps to completely fuck up most people's day on PC.

Mei is a tank buster and I usually play roadhog so I have problems with her but if I switch im usually
Fine, she seems fair for what she's meant to do

The HP represents their sex endurance.

>people bringing up "scores" which are solely based on how much you play a particular hero

oi im laffin

>97951 score
>rank #34
That doesn't even get you to top 300 on xbox one. And even so, total score means shit because it's higher the more you play, regardless of how good you are.

Try to not post data from 2 days after release next time. How about you just link your profile instead?

>playing Zenyatta
>getting my shit harassed by Tracer
>manage to score a headshot
>REWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND WE TAKIN YOU BACK TO THE 90S BAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
>continues to harass me
>manage to score ANOTHER headshot
>she zoops right in and ults me
>pop Transcendence
>she used all three of her blue belt zipper flashes and can't get away
>ends up dying to her own pulse bomb

Then she focused me the rest of the game and I had a really bad time.

Her voiceline changes for the enemy when she sticks someone and I am pretty sure for her and her teammates as well, and she says something when she throws it. Try it.

You clearly didn't read on.

If you insist masteroverwatch.com/profile/shared/f810b3c640f7cced

Keep in mind that this is with a week off when 3.3 dropped for FFXIV.

I promise I will, and I'll check whether she doesn't just wait. It doesn't take long for the bomb to fly through the air, so it might just be that it's hard to tell.