Tfw finding old posts you made on GameFAQs when you were 11

>tfw finding old posts you made on GameFAQs when you were 11

Does anyone else have a massive irrational fear of someone compiling your terrible posts from your teen years, finding your name and address, and posting it all on Sup Forums?

Sometimes it keeps me up at night.

>posting it on Sup Forums
Unless it revealed my actual name why would I give a single shit what the people here think of me?

No because there isnt a single person who goes on Sup Forums that wasnt a crigefest as a kid.

Oh, you have no idea

were you one of those kids that insisted you were a vampire or had a level 10 barrier around you that deflected attacks?

>old youtube channel with all the wow rogue pvp videos with edge metal music is still up

the mere thought of it makes me jump out of my chair and breath manually

>tfw the old places I used to visit are gone or wiped clean
>there's no evidence left on the entire internet of when I was a little shithead kid

Feels good as shit.

Tron Bonne on the front page!

why would you care about it being posted on Sup Forums? something like facebook would be a lot worse.

>Find an old post I made flipping out at someone for posting the word 'nigger'

Oh god....

>tfw I was more based back then

post it user, its time to absolve those sins

>tfw can't even find a post you made a few months ago
Fuck "active" messages.

>I was more polite and chill person

Jesus, i became the very thing i disliked, a neckbeard who takes shit too seriousely.

Sup Forums is a much shorter walk from Sup Forums than Facebook is.

>posted almost exclusively on a single gaming forum during my teens
>every time I looked back I saw what a fucking retard I was
>owner just up and left some day, married a japanese girl and fucked off to japan
>stopped paying for the hosting
>after a year or so it just died because the hoster pulled the plug
>mfw my retarded posting history is gone and can never come back to haunt me

What I am afraid of is someone making an AI that can connect Sup Forums posts to people. Now that would be embarrassing.

Wtf did you losers post that is THAT embarassing??
All my posts were just stuff like "how do you get hacked white armor on diablo 2????"

I can still remember when I was 11 and first started posting on forums.

I can't believe people put up with me and didn't constantly roast me for being a faggot

>still have a gamefaqs account from 2007-2008
Haven't touched that shit in years, I just remember always voting in those character battles and never even getting close to winning one of those prizes.

>tfw I still have a deviantart account

>Listening to songs while playing a video game to relax.
>Song suddenly reminds you of a specific time where people were making fun of you or you did something humiliating.
>Delete song off hard drive.
>Stop playing video games and go to bed at 10 o'clock in the morning.
It's been over 8 years since I graduated and I still have nightmares about being back in high school. What's worse is that I'm the only one who's hung up on this shit and everything that was done to me has been forgotten by everyone else.

Post moar. Sounds interesting

>You didn't get banned

doing it wrong

who's brave enough to post their shit here

>tfw I was a very nice, polite, thoughtful and extroverted person when I was younger
>tfw I'm now one of the introverted, cynical people I've ever known

>she grew up to become a hamster
kek

You first

i can't even bear to google my old screen name
put a gun in my mouth instead

Yeah more. What habend?

all my terrible shit was on Game Crazy's "asylum" forum.

I'm glad that is all burned to the ground.

>was a regular in JZ's Lab

>used to chimp out on and tattle to the mods on people for anything even remotely racist, sexist, etc.
>5 years latter I'm a Sup Forumsack

This never happens. Not because it's impossible, but simply because nobody spend their precious time, doing all that work just to post someone's cringefest.

Same. I shittalked so many "christian right wingers" for being mean to gays. Got super pissed when anyone used the word "gay" as an insult.

Now I don't give a fuck about gays, and agree they should be more closeted. I also think trannies are mentally disturbed and need to be treated like it.

>5 years later
Are you like 19 or some shit?

for some reason i was never interested in posting on forums as a kid, feels good

I looked at some old videos I posted on my youtube channel back when I was i high school. Thankfully didn't have any voice commentary but my annotation and description sections sounded autistic as fuck. The awkward teenage phase hit me hard, thankfully grew out of that when went to college.

I would hate to look up my old myspace it could easily go in a Sup Forums cringe thread.

>search on google
>one of my old post is the first answer
>tfw my younger self answered to my question

>tfw there was no internet when I was 11

Are you 40?

Ish, play mostly turn based games and dungeon crawlers

Eh, people have done it. Mostly for hated e-celebs, so no reason to hunt down Random user #164's history, but it does happen.

>tfw finding old topic I made ten years ago on GameFAQs
>it's been kept alive and bumped this whole time by an autistic weeb
HOW
WHY