Tried this earlier, it's fun as hell. now I'm sad the playerbase on PC is almost dead

tried this earlier, it's fun as hell. now I'm sad the playerbase on PC is almost dead

Shame too, Capture is fun as fuck but because it's dead everyone only plays Incursion on Overgrowth.

They could make it f2p and revive it but they probably won't.

As much hate as the game gets, I'd be willing to try it if there was a free weekend on Steam.

Knowing 2K, they won't allow Battleborn to become F2P, even if Gearbox wanted to.

SriHead OVERWATCH SriHead KILLER SriHead

I don't understand this meme.

It's fun the first few times. It's one of those games where the flaws become apparent quick, and the game itself gets dull as dirt even quicker though.

F2P wouldn't help it much. Likely the whole reason it costs $60 to start with, was because they knew people wouldn't stick with it long enough to invest money otherwise. They had to steal every penny up front.

Have fun with Stillborn while it isn't conpletely dead.

They really shot themselves in the foot trying to compete with overwatch when the 2 games are only similar in art style.

I don't know if I agree. They've price dropped quicker than any other game I've seen by a AAA dev before.

Hell, you can get the game and DLC from keysites for roughly ~$20.

Now they've bumped it up to $60 again in hope of probably recouping some of the loss, but it's a flailing effort at best.

That happens when word of mouth gets around that something sucks ass.

When a game's that rank, you get all you can out of preorders and day-1s, and then just bumblefuck around hoping something triggers a miracle.

I find matches quickly, so I don't care

But considering that you can play PvP with bots and PvE alone, the player base is unimportant

>But considering that you can play PvP with bots and PvE alone, the player base is unimportant
>Defending a game being so dead that you have to play with bots already

>Buying games in a store in 2016

I haven't visited a game store for like 5 years, and will probably never ever be

Blunderborn will never be not funny to laugh at.

>People honestly think this game is dead
*inhale*.............*sigh*.......
Even when Jim Sterling himself is involved with the game Sup Forums still deludes themself into thinking this game is going anywhere.

Am I a bad person for feeling satisfied seeing this game fail so bad?

not at all you can feel that way after you witnessed the rapes of good ol duke and alienman marine

*LITERALLY FUCKING SIGH*

Can we just not?