Was thinking about making a youtube channel where I play games and was wondering how much I could get paid...

Was thinking about making a youtube channel where I play games and was wondering how much I could get paid? How many viewers would I need to make some good money? Do any of you having gaming channels?

Whos ass is that

1. The market is oversaturated.
2. You need 100k views per month to have enough money to survive.

whats she looking at?

Here's a better question or two...
What USP do you have?
Are you oin any way charismatic or likeable?
What hold in the market does your channel fill?
Why would I click on you when there are so many other options?

Sauce pls

Who care user, you just wanted to talk about butt do you?

heavens just look at the time

its not worth the effort mang

also:
>tramp stamp
>highlights
>messy room
3/10 would not fug

You're years too late user, give up

>What USP do you have?
what does USP mean?

He made a typo. He meant UPS, an uninterruptible power supply

If you have to ask this, you'll never make it in the first place.

Start for fun and keep doing it for fun for a year or two never expecting a cent. If you can keep going, start looking into making money then. If you can't, you'll have a breakdown very quickly and it'll cost your mental health.

>What USP do you have?
I scream at the microphone very loudly and I'm a nu-male genderfluid faggot.

UPS is a shipping company

>how much can I get paid

0-1 million dollars a month

>how many viewers to make money

Pretty vague but obviously the more views the more money.

>do you have gaming channels

I have one but it only has one video because i realized the game I played had jack shit for a playerbase and so the audience was way too small, and the game is shrinking in players too. So pretty much shot that dream down.

I can tell by your questions and their vagueness that you are probably pretty young (19 or younger) and don't know how the world works yet. Or you're just really lazy, in which case you won't make it (in anything in life)

I been making video for about five months now (I think), I only have 39 videos but 430 subscribers.
Basically, create the content you want, make sure its good and has actual effort in it and you'll be alright (as a starting point).

Yes. Entertainment. I have a unique style and sense of humor that is very enjoyable. Thats also why you'll subscribe and stick around.

Your channel sucks.

Each to their own, I just do it because I find it fun.

Hmmm, do I want to check this channel out?

>countdowns.