How come games no longer have protagonists like this?

How come games no longer have protagonists like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iQCDGyVvnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's stupid.

Didn't you play Rabi Ribi?

I wanna fuck that dragon

I meant real games, not indieshit

I didn't know any gaijin know this games existance

memetron did a video on it "weird japanese shooters" or something

>implying indie games today don't have the same budgets and team sizes of older games.

Budget and team size, yes.

Skills, no.

thought it was a boy for awhile, even the voice sounds a bit male

I prefer the sequel

I'm going to fuck this loli

Because in this day and age, that is now this.

Bunny costumes are better

I fapped to this bunnygirl's ass

"Like this"?
Girls in bunny outfits? Rabi-Rabi

We've entered the thicc era

Dont expect any thin female protags for a while

What games let me dress girls in bunny outfits?

Rabi-Ribi, and going further back, Bunny Must Die.

Xenoblade X

Tales of Symphonia though the ear part of the costume was removed in the English PS3 version because of playboy copyright

I never understood how a company could copyright a fucking costume

The rest of the costume isn't copyrighted as it's a leotard with a piece of cotton stuck to it, playboy owns the design to those ears though.

This also happened to TERA but I think they added new ears to the game that wasn't subjected to copyright

Dead or Alive

But there are plenty of games with bunny ears released in the west

Megaman Powered Up

Unless you get explicit permission, you can't have characters wear the black oval with a sharp tip design of bunny ears without incurring a copyright claim

because that shit is garbage you weebfag

Bunnies are cute.

I'm surprised that mostly got untouched. It's much more lewd compared to the outfit that did get censored in the game. Also Dragon Quest games love their bunnysuits, but I'm sure someone looking for bunnysuits in games would know that alright.

The game also came out on steam right? I doubt it, but does there exist some mod that puts the ears back?

My theory is that the six stars outfit was censored for all characters by mistake. I'd imagine it required different coding from the rest of the game's outfits considering males could also wear the same thing and when they tried to only apply it to Lin, it got applied to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iQCDGyVvnk

LEWD

Not the first time I've seen this thread. Almost makes me want to make a list like we did with the little girl games, but I wonder if there are even enough games to make a decent list out of. The threads usually don't stay alive that long either.