You seem to be on the wrong board, kid.

mass effect is a videogame

>Video game lore/universe thread
>WAAAAAAAAAAH NOT VIDEO GAMES
Kill yourself several times

>reinstall the game to look in a codex entry

No.

Can you just link it somehow? Or even screenshot where it says that

well says on the wikipedia page of the united states of europe.

I just find it a very interesting thng that bioware did, making the UK independent way back in 2007 I think the game came out?

GET
BRITAIN
OUT

>any country other than USA
>relevant

He's using it to talk about Brexit though, which is politics. You're not stupid, are you?

I'm not one of those Anons but I am stupid, what are you talking about?

>He's using it to talk about Brexit
>A thread about a video game series' lore
Pick one

UK is voting on whether to leave the EU (British Exit) today. OP referenced it with Mass Effect lore, so he could call it video games while discussing politics on Sup Forums

Why do they want to leave, are they mad?

Being ignorant of the going ons in the world is nothing to be proud of.

U S A U S A U S A U S A
S
A
U
S
A

Which wasn't implied and nothing of the sort should have led to your retarded conclusion.

sure, sure

Canada here. Red pill me on this shit. Why does the UK wanna leave? Would it be a big deal?

The majority of the UK want to leave because of UK's disastrous immigration policy which resulted in a tax increase, and low skill jobs being over-taken and given to immigrants. So the average Nigel can't find a job. It would deal a huge blow to the economy EU which i think is good, since the EU needs to go before it turns into Big Brother.

They want to leave because of migrants and stricter border control.

it's the 4th reich.

the sooner the EU is kill the better, and a brexit is a good first step.

>Leaving us northern irelanders

Why senpai ;-;

>TFW Brits gonna suck up to Canadians, Ausfags, and Kiwis, probably wagon wheels and SA if they get really desperate.

WE WUZ EMPIRE ONCE PLEASE COME BACK!

They want to leave because they're racist shitlords who dont realize Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims are our friends.

>John Oliver on Brexit

Of course he was for staying. It was actually pretty restrained, though. He barely sucked any Muslim dick.

Ahh okay so this is a petty big deal I need to watch the news more. Someone got killed the other week over this? You bongs must be on the edge.

>low skill jobs being over-taken and given to immigrants
ask me if I care

A female-liberal got killed, there are talks it was an MI setup, and generally an anti-islamic ploy since the cunt in question was " MUH RELIGION OF PEACE "-retarded

ironically it was the british fascist nationalists during WW1 and 2 that wanted to create a unified europe

>yfw we'll stay because people will fall for the false flag kill

ITS
THE
CURRENT
YEAR

it has plans to become the united states of europe.

A single currency, an anthem, a flag and plans to build an army. All of this has been confirmed on the BBC news.

Thing is, if a country becomes part of this super state, that country, by definition, ceases to exist. It gets literally destroyed.

I want all the countries of Europe to stay free, democratic and independent.

>"""""""""""""democratic""""""""""""""
You had me until there.

Oi ya wankas, which one of you are gonna wear your Guy Fawks masks to the voting booths today? I am, then I'm gonna view the Man United game at the pub, down some ale, and eat fish and chips until I piss blood, I am.

>Someone got killed the other week over this?
Yeah, by government order.

well this thread moved away from videogames almost instantly

Some people are very dumb.
They have bought into the bullshit.
I mean Trump supports Brexit.

This should tell everybody what they need to know and how bad an idea it really is.

>it's the 4th reich.

Wait, so it's good then.

its full of pakis and ISIS though.

CURRENT

Have you ever considered that, in a world that's growing smaller and smaller all the time though instantaneous communication, and with growing needs for it's many citizens, that maybe it's better to have a small number of larger governments that unify their people than a large amount of small ones that divide them all?

>Man United
literally the Skyrim of european football.

I will never forgive the UK if that's the only thing that stops humanity from fucking asari in the near future

>letting your country be controlled by the Belgian jews

Great, they hate SJWs and are down for killing them all, that's a win/win here.

Fuck no

Get the fuck out you globalist shill.

Do you think refugees are "citizens" too?

no, it just means they can make more people discontent with each of their decision. The more people with one opposing mind, the larger the chance for violent cornflake.

So, overhyped?

they're bombing us and raping our white women.

Yes, because "culture" is obviously more important than the quality of life of the average citizen.

What the hell am I smoking.

>Complain about Slavs and Pakis
>Leave Europe, rebuild Commonwealth
>Complain about South Africans and Indians

When Germany begins to fuck up, that's when we leave.

britbong here, I'm flipping a coin for my vote tbqh lads, I've seen both sides of the argument and it's mostly just stupid fucking hyper-liberals shouting "RACIST" at the people who want to leave the EU, whilst the people who want to leave the EU don't seem to realize that they (the predominantly working class) are going to be fucked over the hardest if the economy tanks when we leave. Plus we're probably going to get rioting in the streets no matter which side wins.

In short, I don't want to waste a vote but we seem kind of fucked whatever happens.

You can't make a new reich without a bit of violence and rape.

>globalism
>improving life
whut

Culture is why you fucking have your freedom, cuck, instead of being a durka durka barbarian with no heritage. Eat sodium azide.

>rebuild Commonwealth