Teacher! user said he pirated my game!

Teacher! user said he pirated my game!

user stop pirating Todd's game, or you'll get detention!

>b-but I want to climb on that mountain for free

Todd

That's fucking it, class! If you dont stop pirating Todd's game, I will fucking blow us all up!

Todd memes are the best XD

Haha. I'm going to screencap this thread and post it on /r/Sup Forums! How wacky! haha

Yeah, they are only hurting the Elder Scrolls™ name, instead we should all buy Skyrim™ Special Editon™ available this fall! That will show him!

Son, what have I told you about pirating Todd's game? He is a close friend to our family, stop stealing from him!

Sir, do you have any idea how slow you were preordering The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered Edition™? I'll let you off with a warning this time, but I'd better not see it happening again

PRE-ORDER MY FUCKING GAME SKYRIM™ SPECIAL EDITION™ OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND RIP YOU IN HALF!

Sorry sherpas are not bundled so I'm going to pirate it cause mountain climbing is a serious business

School is out, Todd

Toddposting is best posting

Principal! Todd's selling season passes on school grounds! He threatened me too.

just buy it goyim

Teacher! Todd's talking about hanging niggers again!

It ain't me

He's lying.

If there was a perk called 'Todd', what would it's bonus be Sup Forums?

:..-(

>[Deleted]
lol what the fuck why

didn't pre order that post.

EPIC thread, simply EPIC.

its 2016 you fucking disgusting newfags. jesus christ kys, even better kill me so i dont have to witness this sht. SAGE

No need to get all mad, I bought your game already. From a keyseller.

ability to charm any living creature and leave them star struck even if the creature doesn't know who or what he is

Any sort of speech challenge that involves lying always succeeds.

Yes?!

Remember all of those times that, upon hearing a request for a job from an NPC, you had the option to ask for more money in increasingly-difficult speech checks? The Todd perk makes those speech checks significantly easier and also also increases the amount of extra money you manage to talk the NPC into giving you.

>IT'S 2016

I bought skyrim legendary edition on steam sale for a cheap buck
Is that alright?

When are you gonna release your games in a humble bundle? Ain't paying more than a buck.

My uncle works at Bethesda and said that Todd is making a Dishonored spin-off game that's called Dishonest

is it autobiographic

Gonna bump this thread now :^)

I wonder who could be behind this post

Ironic shilling is still shilling

Does Todd know about Toddposting?

How would he know, I don't even browse Sup Forums.

he's responsible for it

Disclaimer: It was a joke

I didn't even pirate his shitty game. I might pirate it after they release all the DLC and put it all together in a GOTY (LOL) edition.

Ah, Todd, I am glad to see you have finally embraced New Vegas. How will you be incorporating the superior storytelling and roleplaying of the West Coast games into your East Coast settings?

GET MY GAEM

KEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Buy MY game.

BUY, MY, GAME

I actually like these threads.
It's like a form of baneposting that's not shit

Screen cap me in the reply LOL !

>It's like a form of baneposting that's not shit

That's more true than most anons probably realize. Toddposting is similar to Baneposting in that the poster is assuming a well-known identity which is often discussed already on the board of choice, but it is more creative than Baneposting because Toddposting requires at least a little bit of creativity. Even though about 99% of Todd images are not OC, the poster still has to adapt what Todd is saying to fit with both his expression/image background and the thread's current conversation.

and i love it

If Aidan Gillen somehow learned about Baneposting then it's inevitable Todd will learn about Toddposting

yep, I mean just look at the amount of pictures we got from pic related.
I love all of them

Yes, user, I know about it.

>implying his games are worth pirating at this point

NEGATIVE. INPUT INVALID. THIS UNIT HAS ALREADY PRE-ORDERED SKYRIM REMASTERED ON SEVEN OCCURRENCES.

OUTPUT QUERY: WHAT ARE THE CURRENT STATISTICS REGARDING PURCHASES CONDUCTED BY MY CURRENT READER?

yOU fuCkiNg tAke thaT baCk, DREAMBOY!

remember to report and ingnore, rule 3

Hey Todd. Here's one million bottlecaps! Can I have my copy of Fallout 4 + Season Pass?

I think the best thing about Toddposting is it doesn't try to infect every other thread for no reason.
If someone wants to find Toddposts or even do some themself, they just have to find the Toddthread and come on in.
Truly the undisputed best community on Sup Forums.

US dollars only, please.

>DREAMBOY
Someone post it please

The necessary credit check in order to earn the privilege of purchasing my games is 2,000,000 caps. Please either submit to a credit check, or pre-order my game using United States Dollars.

SOMEONE FUCKING POST THAT WEBM/GIF OF THAT ORC WITH THE DICK NOW

Sit down todd, no one likes a tattletale.
Also my documents say that you did not make any complete games recently, so are we to believe that he pirated a game you supposedly had released in a woefully unfinished state...?
I thought not.

Why did this shit make me laugh so much?

Why the fuck do we have todd threads every single day

Fuck that, he should post them here.
I missed out on so many of those...

see

I did, all the DLC as well. What now Todd you biitch

Quick, post your rarest Todd!

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I actually never pirated skyrim

>mfw Todd's voice

He sounds like an actual anime fan on prom night.

from the people that brought you mothership zeta:
Fallout: Area 51

wait a minute...

ALSO REMEMBER BUY IDS NEW GAME

What does it take to make Todd happy!? I've bought all of his games!

>mfw todd page used to say he was 6'1
HOW CAN ONE MAN LIE SO FUCKING MUCH

*teleports behind you*
i aint a meme kiddo

HA! If even jet fuel can't melt dank memes, then what chance does your little knife have? Behold, MY TRUE POWER!!!

they just werk ;^)

Not true Teacher! Todd is lying!

But Todd, I get get Skyrim Special Edition for free on steam because I own legendary edition

If I pirate t he legendary edition do I get the special edition for free? :^)

Buy Fallout 4!

B-b-but I already own it on PC...
I guess I'll get it for PS4 too...

I bought New Vegas.. does that count?

Is Richie there?

lol did you try to make the black kid look white? because you failed

das racist

Me one of dem pirated Fallout 4s in me backsack

>Aidan Gillen somehow learned about Baneposting
He did? Shit, what did he say?