Ibuki with the traditional Japanese fivehead cut

Ibuki with the traditional Japanese fivehead cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

dinofarmgames.com/a-pixel-artist-renounces-pixel-art/
youtube.com/watch?v=f5iU9k1gEFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I NEED YOU, JU- wait, who is this imposter?

God she looks like shit

Not as bad as Ken though

In before Ken fags show up to derail the thread and bitch about their man crush's fucked up face.

shit feet do not want

It's just one of her alts.

Her standard costume looks fine.

Post the alex costume

I wonder what color her pantsu is?

>We will get to play as Juri and Urien this month

seiously, this game has some of capcom's worst art direction ever

Ripping off snk again I see

>Not CPT for 2 weeks

The game looks great in motion, you weeb fags are just bitter because it doesn't look like generic anime garbage like Blazblue or Guilty Gear.

>lifting Kunimitsu's garb
what hacks

Well there's no content in the game, what else are you going to do but stare at the graphics?

...maybe fight other players? You know, the whole purpose of a fighting games?

>tfw no horny ninja gf

>expecting weeb shitters to compete
lol

I actually really like this outfit, it's exactly what I wanted giving her a different ninja look

I don't know if i'll use it or her default

>inb4 no headbutt
>inb4 no knee drop
>inb4 nerfed aegis
>inb4 voice is fucked up and no more CRUSH KILL DESTROY

SF IV looked better in motion and in still pictures, the art difrection in this game is a mess.

People would rather complain about SF5 than play another fighter.

We said the same shit for Alex and he end up getting MORE moves than 3S.

And in all honesty, nobody still plays him, just as predicted.

>SF IV looked better in motion and in still pictures

It really doesn't

Fun fact: the jap topknot style emerged as a way to keep your helmet in place. When samurai became a high status position, non-warriors began wearing it in the hopes to convey a similar sense of status. Thus, a fashion trend was born

Shame about the gameplay then

and he's trash, just as predicted

He's seeing more play than he used to get in 3s.
But most of the 3s dickriders dropped him instantly.

>literally the same fucking crooked neck she had in her alt costumes back in 4

I know it's because they modeled her skeleton to look cool with the scarf but there is still not fucking excuse for repeating same mistakes 4 years later.

nah, cuz

>gootecks playing Urien

my body is ready

Speaking as someone who loved the game: god no.

Honestly better than IV and V default costume. Same goes for Karin, Nash, Laura, Ryu and Chun-li.

Why is SF5 SO UGLY
only FANG and Bison look passable, maybe Cammy and Balrog too

3S was too good for this world (at least in terms of visuals and art direction).

I also reccomend this article about pixel art. It's really interesting.

dinofarmgames.com/a-pixel-artist-renounces-pixel-art/

It won't change the fact that he sucks

no

>that dirt ass ink brush look
>better in motion
It and kof 13 had severe problems with making people far bigger than they were supposed to be.

That fucking face and hair.

>posting the best boy without his theme
youtube.com/watch?v=f5iU9k1gEFk

except for Takuma who looked like a midget italian.

>Dhalsim gets god tier redesign
>Ibuki gets this

WHY

he's pretty GOAT in TS with Urien tho, that shit might translate to him being top in SF5

>nothing but normal punches and kicks

I usually like himecut so I don't know why but Ibookie looks really bad with her hair like that. Capcom does wonders.

Its an alt.

>friend of mine always assmad when we play 4
>like couch flipping after 3 losses
>says the second alex comes back in SF and zappa comes back in gg, he would whoop ass
>alex comes out
>still can't beat me
>rams controller through his tv after set
>mfw
Now I just hope zappa is complete ass when he comes out. He's had this coming a long time anyways.

Shit game, Oro when?

What exactly were you expecting for Ibuki? Plus OP is an alternate costume.

Can we turn this into a Mike "Mike Ross" Ross thread?

>This is ugly to Sup Forums
LOW
TEST
SCRUB

Sounds like he sucks, and Zappa is not easy to play at all.
You should be fine.

Not him but the traditional alt would've been neat. This one looks ass.

What's the point of even living

So now even Daigo admitted that SFV sucks, are you guys gonna ditch it and start playing USFIV again?

I main him but he is legit bottom tier garbage. Over half his kit is USELESS GIMMICKS that are unsafe and super punishable. Even headstomp is unsafe and can't even cross up anymore.

she looks dumb and gay and Street Fighter is dead and buried and done for and ugly.
kys please.

>sf4

Alex is fine, you are bad.
His ex stomp is a fucking full screen overhead that is positive on block, he has gorilla normals and legit frametraps/oki.

It's a complete new game, it's not because the same character is in another game that it means he will be as good as 3.3

Urien might even get a complete redesign

He has potential there, he just stopped fucking trying after I steadily read up about shit and climbed up. I know because his zappa gave me trouble in AC+r. It's disappointing and honestly pisses me off. we used to have long ass grudge match sets where we'd adapt to each other and learn shit and now he can't go losses without beating his chest like a fucking baboon and flipping and throwing shit.

/blog

It's supposed to end lower than that, her bangs are too short and it looks like shit.

But I liked the overbuffed ikari warriors, or at least clark since he's a grappler.

I'm never going back to USF4. I'd rather stop playing fighting games than that piece of shit again

>Ultras
>Focus attack/FADC
>jab into everything
>ugly visuals
>unreasonable 1f links in online conditions

SFV and Third Strike are both preferrable over SF4.

I will not step to meleefag level and play old games when there's new one. Gotta stay relevant. Also I'd rather play Turbo, Alpha 3 or 3rd strike in that case.

>8 frames

Every Fighting games Thread should be a Mike Ross thread.

Dont forget the cancerous clique of characters like Yun, Rufus, Seth, Viper, Fuerte, Blanka and Rolento.

Fuck this shit.

>it's a smashfag thing to stick to old games

amen to that

Why does everyone in this game looks so JUST?

Because your life is full of JUST and then you see it everywhere.

>talk to friend about street fighter
>he says he played a little SF3 back then
>he says hes pretty good at game in general
>says he will beat me
>bet 100 bucks that i will fuck him up 0:20
>get 100 bucks
>he is salty as fuck and won't talk to me anymore after getting perfected 10 times

Their freakish proportions don't bother me much until I see them in those kinds of poses with their hand and feet sticking out.

The default costumes usually try to cover it up.
Her standard outfit has shoes and gloves on.

My life is not full of JUST but i know my JUST, so when i see JUST i call it by what is is, which is JUST.

4 is the new 3S, an incredibly over hyped game which people refuse to admit has any flaws when most were happy to move on

Ibuki looks so goddamn terrible in SF5. When the first SF5 trailer came out, I thought it was just the new artstyle that is weird but everyone looks worse than in their previous games. What the fuck went wrong?

Nah, SFV is just dog shit.

Why do SFV characters have so big feet and hands? It's not like Guilty Gear or any other fighting game does it. Surely it can't be THAT important for hitboxes if only SF is doing it.

She looks great.

I get everyone wants a new ken face to post but you can't force that shit it just happens

>It's not like Guilty Gear

stop

>Why do SFV characters have so big feet and hands?
Digital style

Are you new to fighting games?
That has been Street Fighters style since like 94.

Anybody with a brain could see this happening a mile away.

Whether 5 ended up actually shit or not, it was going to be received the same way as vanilla 4 and 3NG. At least it isn't bombing so hard capcom thinks they need to drag out alpha 4 to tide people over. Or god forbid one of their other fighters like rival schools.

Cause that is how SF does it and it's the game's style

Different games choose to have different aspects as shocking as that is

>alpha 4 will never exist
It actually hurts

Rival Schools is a meme. It was good, but it sold like shit and nobody played it.

You fags do that every time, either asking for obscure characters you clearly didn't play or game mechanics you were too young to have experienced them.

Just stop.

No it does not.

>hakan will never appear in a SF game ever again

He had potential! he was just in the wrong game, man!

never say never

That was part of the joke. marvel and darkstalkers are usually the second that come to mind to people when you say "capcom fighter that isn't street fighter" depending on who you ask.

This

>first or second
my bad

Worst part is the way SFV is designed he would actually be OP as fuck in this game.

>She looks great.
>that horrible face
Thank god her main outfit has that mask.