I want to talk about Final Fantasy XV, so let's talk about Final Fantasy XV! What's your thoughts on Final Fantasy XV?

I want to talk about Final Fantasy XV, so let's talk about Final Fantasy XV! What's your thoughts on Final Fantasy XV?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/final-fantasy-xv-platinum-demo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Final Fantas XV is going to be the best Final Fantas XV game ever release.
I would go as far as to say Final Fantas XV is the one game you should buy a Playstation 4 Game System for.
Final Fantas XV will probably be the best jrpg ever release and owning Final Fantas XV is going to be an essential in your Games Library.
Preorder Final Fantas XV right now to make sure you don't lose your chance at obtaining a copy of Final Fantas XV.

>I think Final Fantasy XV is going to be the best Final Fantasy XV
Just preordered thanks for the info

You saying Final Fantasy XV is actually going to be better than Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae, Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo, Final Fantasy XV Kingsglaive, Final Fantasy XV Brotherhood, Final Fantasy XV A King's Tale and Justice Monter Five?
Bold claim there buddy

These threads die really fast without the shitposters and/or FFXV kun

Gotta wait for the next Brotherhood episode and get the comfy thread on Sup Forums again

It will be one of the best games ever

Pre-ordered UCE, feels good mang

mang

Or the wild Nomura kun too

Nomura-kun is kind of a joy to watch, even he realizes he talks completely out of his ass yet people still take him seriously

It's also kind of hard to watch because FFXV kun replies to him even if everyone knows he's only baiting.
But no FFXV kun can't let a lie slip and proceeds to attack him in every single fucking thread

i played platinum demo for the first time today. i liked it. it was cute. i particularly enjoyed going around the giant mansion as a midget knocking over toy blocks in my toy car. shit was comfy.

the combat also is way more fun than i thought. from the gameplay i assumed it was on-rails-do-nothing like FFXIII but its actually more like an action RPG.

also the rain spell looks gorgeous. love me dem particle effects.

i'm actually tempted to buy the game fampais... but i won't preorder it. im gonna make sure it isn't garbage. if it's a solid 8/10 though im gonna buy it day 1.

If you watched all the recent trailers and you are still not sure I would wait until Gamescom or even TGS with your pre-order.
The UCE is sold out anyway and more information before you purchase something is never a bad thing

Well there is a character called Weskham Armaugh voiced by D.C Douglas in XV, he's one of Regis's friends.

Shouldn't Cor be in the game?
Why is there nothing on him in that description?

Cor would be 12 years old 30 years ago. The xv website mentions Cor and Cid both traveled with Regis 30 years ago but that description is about kings tale.

It's going to disappoint a lot of people.

I know but Cid and Clarus being there makes me think that maybe it's talking about the journey 30 years prior.
I doubt that as prince of the country he had many chances to go out adventuring with his buddies

It's mainly a made up story Regis is telling Noctis.

By the way there was some new scans.

I'm already sick of this game.

The stats in these scans are ridiculous.
Lvl 15 Noct has 175 HP and Lvl 22 Noct is at 3136.
That means you either level really slowly or shit's gonna escalate really fast once the game starts.
Or the stats are still not finalized

I'm pretty sure that the stats in the demo's we played were mockuped.

I'm talking about the stats in these scans.
The lvl 15 one is the one where they sit at camp and the 22 is a shot of the menu

And I think that's it.

I want to lick his nose!

The first

Who else is waiting till release to watch Kingsglaive? I don't trust SE or myself not to put plot hints/spoilers in the movie.

I just hope it has a good story, I mean the last FF that had a good story came out 15 years ago.

and second scan I was talking about.
They were in with the bunch that were uploaded on DualShockers

The aesthetics are fucking retarded, even for Final Fantasy.

Final fantasy hasnt been an rpg since XIV

They aren't hiding the fact that Ardyn is the main villain any more. Roberto Ferrari even mentioned his design is meant to reflect similar visual aesthetics as Kefka.

Yeah like I mentioned that menu shot is from the demo , the Titan one specifically, you can see playstation access people go into that same menu too.

>PURONPUTO
>EXP 420

The way I see it kingsglaive is just a 2 hour intro cutscene

>Another Kefka

pls no, my sense of humor isn't wicked or nihilistic enough

He isn't the main villain, he's a red herring. Ravus will be the main villain.

Ardyn = Rufus Shinra
Ravus Nox Fleuret = Sephiroth

>All cute boys
>No women around to ruin it
>FINALLY NO WOMEN AROUND TO RUIN IT
>CUTE BOYS

God dammit this looks so stupid. What is all this American shit doing in this game? It's as out of place as that 50's diner that was in Episode 2

Worst, most gay cast of all FFs in history
Horrendous "hehe I can permanently teleport and hover I'm so badass" wannabe DMC combat
QTEs in boss fights, press X to awesome

50 hours of cute boys doing cute boy things.

Thats the point, it's a mix of different setting and culture elements.

It should've stayed as versus XIII

I THINK IT LOOKS SHIT

I THINK THE DEMO PLAYED SHIT

I THINK THE SHILLS WHO COME HERE ARE PAID SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

I MEAN SERIOUSLY

SHIT

CAN ANYONR TELL ME THEY ARE LEGITIMATELY EXCITED FOR A NON TURN BASED FINAL FANTASY WITH A COMBAT SYSTEM LESS COMPLEX THAN PAPER MARIO OR EVEN LESS INVOLVED THAN DYNASTY WARRIORS

IT FAILS ON EVERY LEVEL

EXCEPT LOOKING PRETTY

BUT IF YOURE SWAYED SO EASILY ON A GAME JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS PRETTY THEN YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET IN TERMS OF A SHIT TIER STORY WITH SHIT TIER COMBAT INA SHIT TIER WORLD WITH A SHIT TIER PARTY

FUCK THIS GAME

ITS A PILE OF SHIT

ANYONE GENUINELY EXCITESD FOR IT IS LIKEWISE A SHIT HUMAN BEING

ANYONE EXCITED FOR IT SHOULD DRINK BLEACH

Here's your (You).

Looks boring and messy.

STFU pesmerga.

Here's your (You).

(You)

Go away Nomura-kun.

>XV gaybabies can't handle criticism
>h-here's your you stop bullying me!

>EXCEPT LOOKING PRETTY
It doesn't even look pretty anymore desu

I think its not out yet.
Demo was mediocre.

The combat was complete ass in the demo, so my hype diminished by quite a bit.

Here's your (You).

Ravus is probably just Luna's brother. A neutral villain in comparison to everything we've seen before.

The finale of the game has been teased that the boys are going into a city to take down someone. It's more than likely going to be Ardyn as he's been seen a lot lately approaching a throne whilst smiling rather sadistically.

There hasn't been any real criticism in this thread.
Only shitposting

sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/final-fantasy-xv-platinum-demo

It wasn't, get gud.

There's some no name writer working on XV, so don't expect anything. Judging from the latest trailer the dialogue is on the same level as XIII

But it isn't working in my eyes. It's not like FF7 or 8 where the designs are modern but have an anime dystopian flare to them to make them work in the world they're in. This is literally just taking things that exist in our world and plopping them into a fantasy world. This isn't just a settings and vehicles, even the choices for the armoured enemies make no sense. They're going out of their way to make this world look like ours in terms of technology and design but they have guys in full on platemail using submachine guns. Even other FF games with more modern designs would make armoured soldiers look like modern day soldiers.

I love cosy camping simulators with male bi-sexual protagonists because that is an experience I never had

>criticism
LMAO

Which one are you talking about?
The recent story cutscenes?
They're mostly fine (even if the english acting was shit)

>pointing out how lame it is that Noctis can hover in the air and teleport around every second is not legit criticism because I disagree with it

THEN ITS JUST SHIT ISNT IT?

NOT EVEN PRETTY?

IT HAS NOTHING

NOTHING

OH BUT DUMB CUNTS WILL SEE A CHOCOBO AND GET NOSTALGIA

FUCKING MORONS

ONLY IDIOTS AND TASTELESS FUCKING IDIOTS AT THAT WILL BUY THIS SHITTY GAME

FUCK THEM

FUCK THEM FOR MAKING THE FUCKING MEDIUM STAGNANT

CUNTS AT SQUEENIX CAN LITERALLY SHIT OUT EPISODIC FF7 AND BOYBAND IN CAR SIMULATOR AND AS LONG AS YOU SEE A BIG YELLOW BIRD YOU CUNTS BUY IT

IF BIG BIRD WAS A CHOCOBO YOU CUNTS WOULD CALL SESAME STREET A WORK OF ART

FUCKING CUNTS AND MORONS

Shitposting is not criticism.

Pointing out the flaws of a game through accurate explanation will always be far more valuable of an opinion than THIS GAME IS SHIIIIIT THIS GAME IS SHIIIIIT.

People are seeing a turd in this game and they're saying it smells bad. Nothing more to it. XV isn't deserving of proper critique.

THE COMBAT LOOKS SHIT IN EVERY GAMEPLAY VIDEO

THE COMBAT PLAYS SHIT IN THE DEMO

THE GAME WILL BE LIKE 90% COMBAT

SHIT

He's chancellor of Niflheim, their whole scheme was taking over the Lucis crystal and throne, since Iedolas is retiring from political shit that's why we see Ardyn since he's next in charge.

Ravus is the only one seen talking about the plague of the stars and he is seen commanding a Niflheim soldier.

Everything about Ardyn is extremely obvious, it's a red herring to make you think he is the main villain but the true one will be Ravus. Him being Luna's brother only increases his importance to Noctis and Luna too.

There is only one thing I like about this game: The summoning animations

That's not enough to warrant spending any money on it or playing it. Characters are horrible, combat is horrible.

(You)

Eeeee!

DONT TRY TO TELL THEM ITS SHIT

THERES A FUCKING YELLOW BIRD IN IT

YELLOW FUCKING BIRDS MAKE SHIT INTO GOLD

The entire point is fantasy based on reality, you have realistic looking modern places mixed with fantasty looking places. Culture clash and juxtaposition is a major point in the design.

(You)

>git gud
There was barely anything to get gud at and the demo was easy as piss, m8. The air combos and whatnot that people kept raving about were easy enough to do, but that doesn't keep the combat from feeling sluggish as hell and extremely unsatisfying.
The ravage combos are a good example of this. They keep saying that you can tap the button instead of holding it, but the inputs are not timed with Noctis's attacks, so you're better off just holding. I don't see the point of having the option to tap when it isn't done well.

what? saying 'it's lame because i don't like it' is not criticism you fucking retard

almost feel sorry for xvfags, they get their butts blasted every time lmao

(You)

Don't try to argue with xv fags

Constantly teleporting around in nothing personnel style is bad and undesirable to begin with. That's an inherent quality of it.

If you actually think this looks good then all hope is lost and there is no point in talking to you

Okay wtf happened while I was out

YOU EVEN PLAY THE DEMO YOU INSIPID FUCK?

YOU EBVEN HOLD ONE BUTTON DOWN TO LOCK ON AND WIN AND MOVE?

YOU EVEN TELEPORT CONSTANTLY HOVERING IN THE AIR AS THE GIANTS TITS JIGGLED?

OH NO THATS JUST A DEMO

THATS JUST THE PRE RELEASE DESIGNED TO INCREASE HYPE

THATS JUST DESIGNED WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SHOWING OFF EVERYTHING THATSNGOOD ABOUT THE GAME

AND YET IT WAS A FUCKING PI!E OF RANCID SHIT

BUT THATS NOT LEGIT CRITICISM!?!?

FUCK YOU

My last FF was literally FFVII. Should I buy XV? I'm not really into JRPGs but it looks like fun.

yes no maybe

So get gud. Weighted weapons are supposed to move slower than light weapons, that doesn't make it sluggish. And tapping gives you faster input and manual vanquish as well as quicker to do directional input with. Crush and aerialattacks are 1:1, only basic ravage without directional input isn't.

Thanks, user.

Is that supposed to be bad? Because it looks really good.

Except in that webm you only ever teleport between enemies, otherwise you just quickly dash like practically any other action game.

TRY THE DEMO

PREPARE TO FALL IN HATE

More ridiculousness

The fuck does this have to do with Final Fantasy

(You)

Except you also hover around in the air for no reason, but I guess it's cool cause Noctis is so badass

VII is one of the best FFs of all time.
Keep FF in good memory, don't taint it by playing any FF since XIII (including XV in the future). They killed the series.

That's how you know you need to immediately put an end to your existence.

There is one? Shit. Should check PSN before asking stupid questions. Thanks.