Blizzard's really got some fuckin' nerve

blizzard's really got some fuckin' nerve

first, they bullshittingly use the multiverse copout theory to retcon basically EVERYTHING that made wow good.

then the movie does the rest. Dalaran is already a floating city when the orcs get there

ner'zhul is nowhere to be seen

khadgar is a fucking pudgeball faggot who looks like his mustache was shaded in with mechanical pencil

why the fuck is blizzard trying so hard to ruin everything that made the original warcraft games good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8
youtube.com/watch?v=RRA2OrZTiwY
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Differences_Between_Jackson's_Movies_and_Tolkien's_Books
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Alodi
strawpoll.me/10557620/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's why you play Overwatch instead

: ^ )
^
)

Because Metzen is ass mad he didn't write the original warcraft. He just put his name under it.

Nobody cares about Dalaran. Ner'Zhul will probably show up later. Khadgar is fucking cute AF.

another gripe, why the FUCK is doomhammer a centralized character in the movie when blizzard killed him off like a common peon in WoD?

Plot changes weren't what was wrong with the movie really, I mean, they suck but who cares.

The movie was just really boring, the acting was all around bad to terrible and there was honestly nothing good about the film. It was mostly boringly average with a fair few "wow this is shit" moments and nothing else.

>warcraft 3
>wow
>original games

You have some serious comprehension problems.

Movies about video games are bad

Video games about movies are bad

never forget this advice.

warcarft 3 was good, stop being a hipster faggot.

wow was good up until black temple, again stop being a hipster faggot.

dalaran was a huge part in arthas's story. if Ner'zhul gets introduced later, i have no fucking clue what they're gonna do with him. he was the one who originally opened the dark portal. he also became the lich king.

blizzard fucked this movie up royally.

Riddik?

These Warcraft threads really show the pleb status of Sup Forums
>Plebs
Talk about muh DnD ripoff lore
>Patricians
Talk about pacing, performances, dialogue, aesthetics

All you fucks can talk about is the rape of what's already shitty lore constantly being rewritten and made up on the spot while you fags don't bother talking about the awful script(worse than regular blizzard writing), bad acting and stupid looking designs that carried like glowing eyes and giant pauldrons

>complaining about minor autistic details when the entire movie was shit and there will never be a sequel

>wow was good up until black temple

you are 100% the hipster faggot if you think TBC didn't enhance wow in every way

I don't get why make some orcs sympathetic early on. Normies like pretty things, plus orcs=bad guy is more or less inside a normie mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8

I'm still so fucking mad about the Arthas Ner'zhul story fuckery in WoW. Whole Warcraft 3 TFT was about either Arthas becomes the new vessel for Ner'zhul or the both merge into a new being. And they change that into muh daddy issues Arthas FUCK METZEN.

>Arthas literally, LITERALLY rips out his own heart IN THE SAME EXPANSION to show there is absolutely no hope of redemption and that he is completely gone.
>NVM DADDY I FEEL BAD! I DID BAD THINGS AND NOW I FEEL BAD AS I DIE!
>TURNS OUT I WAS HOLDING THE UNDEAD BACK SECRETLY
>OH, AND I GOT KILLED BY A CHARACTER WHO WAS A LITERAL WHO UP UNTIL THE XPAC, NEVERMIND THE HUGE DEVELOPMENT AND BUILD-UP I HAD TO BE KILLED BY JAINA OR EVEN SYLVANNIS

That was when I knew, without a doubt, that Warcraft was not worth getting upset about and beyond all hope.

>up until black temple

everything before it was awesome. sunwell was alright, but black temple was SHIT.

lets not forget
>you put on the LK crown to control all the Undead
like did they forget Ner'zhul was the entire armor?

you should see it now

>the legion is eternal and spans across time and space

>WoD takes place on an alternate draenor from a different yet similar timeline

>gul'dan is now resurrected and confirmed to be the big bad for at least the next expansion

pandas who were barely even represented in WC3 got a whole expansion about them solely because of the popularity of kung fu panda. yeah thats right i fucking said it. kung-fu panda is the ONLY reason mists of pandaria was allowed to leave the conceptual stage.

Oh you haven't heard?
In some book, Arthas mind-killed Ner'zhul after the events of Frozen Throne.
There's no Ner'zhul left.

>why the fuck is blizzard trying so hard to ruin everything that made the original warcraft games good?
user, this movie is actually quite close to the Orginal game: Warcraft. The RTS game. It(s what the movie is based on, not WoW or Warcfaft 3.

>In some book, Arthas mind-killed Ner'zhul after the events of Frozen Throne

>strong willed warlock who deals with demons and control undead with his own willpower Vs some rich kid tool
>arthas won
Metzen please.

but its not

>no ner'zhul
>no warlocks other than gul'dan
>no paladins
>no death knights
>no ganking of durotan after thrall's birth
>no archimonde
>no mannoroth
>no NOTHING but pudgeball faggot khadgar, homowrist medivh, and boring as fuck lothar

reverse corruption?

It's a 2 hour movie, did you really expect all that shit? It's already bloated for those who don't know the story as it is. The point is the core story is intact.

warlocks were a core part of the orc storyline. gul'dan was a big part sure, but he was mentioned mostly in the background. WoD succeeded(albeit really shittily) in turning him into the big bad for the rest of the game's life.

Death Knights(not the WOTLK ones) were one of the major reasons the orcs/warlocks even posed a threat to azeroth.

paladins were a key part in why the humans were able to drive the orcs back.

mannoroth is the whole reason why orcs were green in the first place.

Bowie's son is a disgrace

>Khadgar is fucking cute AF.
gay detected

>Video games about movies are bad
not true
youtube.com/watch?v=RRA2OrZTiwY

It's a terrible movie; not for the reasons you listed, but because of typical video game movie flaws: bad acting, poor pacing, mess of a plot, hamfisted scenes (Lothar+Garona), and cheesy dialogue that tries overly hard to be serious.

Them not getting the lore right is simply after the fact.

>crying about the story in wow
>pretending he wouldn't get upset over it
you are whining like a little bitch fuckboi

>Them not getting the lore right is simply after the fact.
them not getting the lore right makes the movie even bad for hardcore fans that care about the lore

>bad acting
Because it doesn't feel like Titanic?

>poor pacing
So it is loyal to the games?

>mess of a plot?
See above.

>hamfisted scenes
Nice buzzword

>cheesy dialogue that tries to be serious
And then you complain about the acting.

>did not get the lore right
Are you one of the faggots that complain about anime because it's not loyal to the manga?

What are you supposed to play WoW for? The gameplay? LMAO!

Never link that faggot again.

>not getting the lore right
It's an adaptation you nigger, it doesn't and can't have to follow to lore 100% doesn't work that way you idiot.

titanic was bad, stop it with the retard comparisons
overall gr8 b8 m8

why you don't rike him?

One word: Metzen
That movie was not about a struggle between orcs and humans, it was about the struggle of Duncan and others trying to save the movie from Metzen's stupid shit. They lost.

Because I'm not 13 years old

>Gul'Dan cheats! This honour duel thing is sacred!

But it's okay when Thrall does it in Draenor.

Would you question Moses?

you are a legit retard
lord of the rings was an adaptation too, did they change shit in the story?
did they have gandalf be a warrior instead of a wizard? did they have pippin be the ringbearer instead of frodo? was sauron a woman inside of a cube?

people always say shit like "you can't expect the story to be the same"
why?
why can't the story be exactly the same?

why did orgrim and durotan have to be from the same clan?
why did lothar need a son?
why did they have to leave out the drinking of the blood of mannoroth?

you can't name a reason why the movie couldn't have held true to current warcraft canon

Doomhammer was very important... in the original timeline.

Khadgar didn't even have a beard until he was cursed to prematurally Age

Ner'zhul is solely a Warcraft 2 character.

Dalaran flying is stupid though.

>did they change shit in the story?
yes, they did, retard

There was nerzhul with the other warlords. He grabbed guldans staff in one scene.

Of course. The bastard would win his honor duel by whipping out nine plagues.

>Ner'zhul
>was the closest thing the orcish race had to a single leader prior to the foundation of the Horde

the Women inside the Cube was Medivah's Mom, a real character.

Warcraft 1 is so vague in story telling it is very bendable, the only events that are concrete is that Stormwind eventually loses, and Llane dies to Garona.

no they didn't
other than leaving out tom bombadil, the story was the same

>bad acting
>Because it doesn't feel like Titanic?

What kind of shit argument is that? Most actors have either a vacant look on their face or they look like they could burst into tears at any seconds. The king looks like a fish and 50% of the time an human actor open their mouth to speak, the scene turns into a cringe fest.
The acting in this movie was not only bad it was fucking abysmal.

kekckaroo... kekeke... kekeeeee

Ner'zhul is back on Dreanor, just as he was in Warcraft 1 and 2.

>Khadgar is fucking cute AF
I knew I wasn't the only one
Khadgar was literally the only thing I liked about the movie

yes? and he sit all of Warcraft 1's plot out, he appeares ONLY in Warcraft 2, and leads from Dreanor and doesn't even enter fucking Azeroth.

well Doomhammer offically leads anyways.

>the Women inside the Cube was Medivah's Mom, a real character.
that was never explicitly stated, the only name given was alodi, which wasn't medivh's mother, it was the name of the first guardian
>Warcraft 1 is so vague in story telling it is very bendable
in warcraft orcs and humans, the videogame?
yes
guess what bozo, since then the story has been told in more detail
read the last guardian
read rise of the horde
we know tons of details about the first war, and the corruption of the orcs

try harder next time faggotbones
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Differences_Between_Jackson's_Movies_and_Tolkien's_Books

Alodi is the cube itself, the lady in the cube is Medivah's Mom.

Alodi is real too, in game universe.

The orcs want to have a word with you.

And turns out humans are not really expressive in real life, the movie is realistic. Again, not everything is Titanic.

leaving out things =/= making changes
now go back to sucking your boyfriend's cock

1. either way, they made a person, alodi, into a cube, which is a change to the story, nutgobbler
2. the woman is never stated to be aegwynn, you waste of space

>wikia
Niiiiiice soooource.....

changing time, setting, characters, motivations, events, histories = changes to the story = making changes

please try harder, you're not trying harder

why would aegwynn live inside a cube?

You don't know the lore, try reading the books.

>changing time, setting, characters, motivations, events, histories
none of that was done
but even if, that would just make the lotr films just as shit

Why would you live inside your basement?

except it was, sorry to tell you

>former paladin slowly losing sanity already controlling undead as he goes powermad reverses corruption creating even more corrupted being (his new form as lich king)
>???

gr8 b8 m8
everything I said is true
alodi was a person, and the first guardian of tirisfal, not a cube
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Alodi

aegwynn was a person and didn't live inside of a cube

Once again, try reading the books instead of restraining yourself to a wikia that I can edit at any moment. The movie makes a valid interpretation. You don't know that because you are a poser.

to fuck your mom

>not naming any examples
the bait is strong in this one

Not a good movie?
Maybe.

Best vidya movie yet?
Yes.

Then why are you still a virgin?

I did read the books imbecile
your bait doesn't work

google it, lazy

I'm not
I fuck your mom every day

All I can think then is that you didn't pay attention, and screaming "BAAAAAAIT" doesn't really make you right, a lie doesn't become the truth even if repeated 1000 times.

Honestly you are in the worst position to watch the movies. It is either for people that don't know anything about the lore, or for people who know a lot. You are in a middle position where you don't know shit but you think you know a lot.

Why are you still a virgin then?

>movies about video games are bad
Wreck It Ralph
>video games about movies are bad
Goldeneye 64

nice try fag
0/10

sure thign but it was already spoonfed to you

you need to become better at trolling
you're just wasting your time

>he's this triggered and mad

>reading books from Christie Golden

now thats autism

I really liked the movie, I don't know why some other "fans" of warcraft doesnt like it. Yeah non-fans wouldn't probably get half of the stuff but if you consider yourself a fan, you should've been at least enjoyed the movie..

Pacing was fucked, but there's 40 minutes of cut footage so that's probably why. Performances were complete garbage on the humans end, Kadghar being the only acceptable one. Dialogue was okay, Gul'Dan had the best lines. Aesthetics were probably the movie's strongest point, everything looked great aside from some scenes and the elves. Why were their teeth pink?

The lore changes were annoying, but I know it was so the movie progressed in a certain way. Following movie formula more properly. WC1 lore is a clusterfuck anyhow with changes happening since Lord of the Clans.

game universe =/= movie universe

if thrall cheats in a later movie i'll edit this.

Please, original mortal Kombat was more enjoyable

Except for completely cutting out the Scouring of the Shire.

Aladdin for the SNES is pretty fucking good
Also Alien 3 for the SNES
Motherfucking Riddick
A bunch of Spiderman games
Even the Wolverine by Raven Studios is better than the damned movie

>Even Sup Forums thought the movie was 7/10

Just further proof Nostcucks like to shit up anything Blizzard related.

Link Related: strawpoll.me/10557620/r

It's a movie made for gamers that gamers did not like, and average moviegoers thought as cheap, and the only ones who enjoyed it were entry level geeks like myself that now about the campiness of WoW but never invested in it, because it was always kinda lame.

W1 didn't have paladins, death knights, mannoroth or archimonde you piece of shit.