What's Sup Forums's opinion of Deus Ex Mankind Divided?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of Deus Ex Mankind Divided?

It's not even out yet.

Pretentious. That pic summarizes it perfectly.

I still don't know how to pronounce "Deus Ex", so I avoid talking about this game at all costs

awesome iam hyped

day-oos ex

There are numerous gameplay videos around.

Me too

I hope it's good?

Denojew assures I won't be able to try it like HR.

I already hate it.

Takedowns that pause the game and play a little movie completely wreck the immersion for me. It's such a dumb idea. Especially awful if the other enemies just mysteriously aren't there while you do it.

That's how I say it, and that's also how I think people should say it.
It's apparently not how the developers pronounce it though.

Dude Sex Behind Divided :DDDDDDD

Canadian here. Only ever hears it called day-es X

its pronounced "doo-ee ex"

Looks good so far.

It looks too similar to Human Revolution, they literally didn't innovate at all. The weapons and augmentations are exactly the same. It's basically just a new scenario.

>the lights are supposed to be angle wings

Sayings aren't black wat the fuck go die in a bush nigger

it was hardly ever subtle.

lurk more

Jew Sex

What's lurk

Is latin so you pronouce it how is written

/thread

if it is shit I'm done with video games

how the fuck is it pretentious?

it's edgy as fuck

started playing human revolution recently, plays surprising similarly to the original

enjoying it so far, don't get the hate

too many options via upgrades and level design looks like a mess

should be like the original where the solutions are organic

how so?

Sup Forums is full of hipsters that like things until it gets popular

>if it is shit I'm done with video games

"no"

You might want to consult with an ophthalmologist.

or you know, you can just explain how the trailer is "edgy" or "pretentious"

Beginning is great but it goes down in quality after hong kong

The boss fights were infamously awful in the original version (they're tolerable in the director's cut) and it's clear the budget ran out when making the ending. That and the devs are clearly biased towards stealth since being a sneaky non lethal fag earns you twice as much experience. Aside from that though, it's fantastic.

Hope it is gud

>Go back to playing HR today
>Engine is a clustefuck, huge animation glitches, FPS issues on the director's cut, shitty aesthetics in general
>Gunplay feels like pure fucking garbage, it takes 5 well aimed headshots to take down a SWAT officer despite the fact they only refund 3
>Die in about 1.5 seconds if you go out of cover making the ironsight completely pointless
>Stealth similarly feels awful, pressing Q every 30 seconds to knock out a guard and hide them somewhere or doing some shitty cover system moves
>Computer hacking is literally just spamming capture to acquire everything and there are so many computers it's ridiculous
>Can't fast forward the interrogations
>Quests are all fairly terrible and less than memorable
>Sewer sections of the cities shouldn't even be in the game they're that bad
>Need to seriously alter the HUD to make it look bearable
>AI is seriously fucking retarded, sometimes even losing track of Jensen behind a pillar in the middle of a fucking room
>Augmentation story is basically the only interesting thing but it's mostly delivered by a small handful of voice actors
>XP system is heavily geared towards stealth

It doesn't look like they learned their lesson in MD's demos either. Basically from what I've seen the city hubs are even worse, the stealth is still mostly the same, the computer system is still there again, the writing is much worse and the HUD is a shitfest. I'm very disappointed with Eidos. All they had to do was improve some very easy problems from HR and they didn't do it