He did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7bgLkdEFAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Torial didn't do anything for the past 100 or so years to stop him

>one human soul would be enough to break the barrier
>sat on his ass and killed six more

>going into the human world with 1 human soul
>goat kid couldn't even defeat a single human with 6 souls and all the boss souls plus some monsters souls

He literally did nothing wrong, he was scared of losing everyone else after the humans murdered his son

BONED

>Humans rofl stomped all monsters before
>Monsters put almost to extinction
>"We'll go take back the surface! We'll beat those humans that almost wiped out our species."
>Sits on his ass because he knows they have no chance against humans

The only thing he did wrong was promising his kingdom too much. He made the right call.

King Asgore "Come explore and you're done for" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Homo is no mo'" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Give the lass some gas" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Going blitz on the kids" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Into the showers those who land on flowers" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Six children was not enough" Dreemurrr
King Asgore "Fall through the hole I'll take your soul" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Time to shit on a kid" Dreemurr
King Asgore "I don't need consent for my trident" Dreemurr
King Asgore "No mercy from my fur, see?" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Get smacked while choosing Act" Dreemurr
King Asgore "I'm going Spare alright" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Cyanide for Monster Pride" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Six kids, six-feet-under" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Son of man into the frying pan" Dreemurr
King Asgore "After you've scrubbed all the floors in New Home" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Put the yellow skin in the bin" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Spear the Queer" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Going Wild on a Small Child" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Eat The Pie Then You Die" Dreemurr
King Asgore "That Tyke is a Stupid kike" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Throw that human whore into the core" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Blonde hair, white fur and blue eyes" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Termination of Determination" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Unpunished as a gardener in Argentina" Dreemurr
King Asgore "Did nothing wrong" Dreemurr

Was it autism?

too many violent video games

This.

He was a person in a tough position, having lost both his children while still having to put up a friendly face and try to restore hope to their kingdom.

Even is Toriel said "If you really wanted to free everyone, you could've just went out and gotten 5 souls after getting one and come back!", the fact of the matter was that it'd likely cause another war.

Correct

Going out with one would have just gotten himself killed.

"hey guys, huge talking demon goat here, mind if I take a few of your souls so I can free the rest of my demon spawn from hell mountain?"

Yea sure Toriel, I'm sure that would have gone over well, you dumb bitch

It was his edgy OC that he made with Chara. Chara's edgy OC was "The Demon Who Comes when One Calls its Name".

They were both kids with too much power. Asriel never had a chance to live his life and Chara's was cut short after they made a mistake, and learned to be a dick from the last fallen human.

I don't know much about Undertale, but why the hell was Chara so evil?

She did nothing wrong.

need that fuking xp bro

>She

Chara hated humans.

>she

The fact that he was perfectly willing to kill children once he'd been given the right motivation proves that humanity were absolutely justified in what they did. Fuck him and the murderous sociopathic abominations he rules over.

But this guy did.

They're portrayed as evil in art and shit but they really weren't. People think that from some sketchy evidence that before they died Chara was already a prick so they portray them as a psycho.

In reality though, Chara was just a kid with some problems that tried to commit suicide because of unknown reasons dealing with their town/village. When Chara fused with Asriel to try and take back some souls from the humans, they wanted to take only the 6 souls needed to break the barrier, but Asriel thought killing for just that reason was wrong, and stopped the plan.

The whole game in Undertale is teaching Chara whether Asriel's choice and way of life, not killing anyone if there's any other option, was right or not. Chara's spirt follows you throughout the game and works as the narrator that you don't know unless you look into it.

If you don't kill anyone, Chara will remain optimistic about Asriel's choice and will recognize they made a mistake.
If you kill anyone, you teach Chara that Asriel's idea of "killing is wrong in all circumstances" is not right, and there ARE circumstances requiring death. You also teach that to Asriel, AKA Flowey, if you do two neutral runs in a row to kill multiple people.

Genocide route teaches Chara that Asriel was flat-out wrong, and that no one deserves to live at all, not even him. Chara's impressionable and becomes numb and broken from the multiple deaths you commit on the monsters of the Underground, making them impatient and uncaring of people's shenanigans.

Therefore, in Genocide, Chara learns from you that nothing matters and that you might as well kill everyone. Now that Chara has the power of two human souls as well as all the others, Chara can destroy the whole world.

Your mother did plenty wrong by birthing you

benis

Thanks for the explanation, user.

Asgore murdered 6 children, but Toriel didn't stop him. They're both shitlers.

Interesting take on it, one I've not seen before honestly. Thanks.

Though I am not entirely sure if you're right, mainly due to the videos in the true lab, where Chara seemed to just laugh off the fact that they poisoned Asgore. Though I suppose that it's possible that it's just their way of coping with and childish naivety.

Why is Chara perfect?

I cant be the only one that thought toriel dropping asgore for sans was fucked.

toriel and asgore were put out to be so happy in the past, they had a fucking kid together, and asgore is obviously sorry for everything.
but no, toriel decides to go with a skellington she told jokes to through a door.

Despite how badly tumblr wants it, Toriel and Sans are together in canon

Manlets don't deserve love anyways, so it's for the best

aren't*

>get smacked choosing act
zozzle

what with the anti homo stuff?
I don't remember him being anti homo

That's what I was talking about, people think Chara was a dick, but in reality it was a mistake. Why would Chara poison themselves with something so vile and painful if they wanted to just kill everyone?

That being said, Chara still isn't perfect either, just like Asgore, Toriel, Alphys, and everyone else (except Papyrus since he was a naive sweet cinnamon roll), they're a little bit rude to Asriel even during their life, and Asriel talks about that in the Pacifist ending near the golden flowers. But, both of them were very close to each other in the end. Chara entrusts Asriel with their real reason for climbing the mountain after all. Plus, Chara made a lot of things for Asgore in his home. You can tell Chara made them because the red text is used to denote stuff with strong emotional responses.

>My drawing.
>Still has that sweater.
>Nothing useful.

Chara made the drawing, and even knitted a sweater for him that says "For King Dad!"

Chara is as evil as you want them to be, because Chara is you

That is, Chara is the manifestation of the person playing the video game, the "demon that comes when their name is called." Literally when you input your name in the beginning of the game. It isn't revealed until the end that the PC has their own name, which is Frisk.

The whole point of Undertale is determining that the player character is under the control of an otherworldly being, which is you. You enter the game and take control of the child, and if you decide to wantonly slaughter every resident of the video game world you see, then yeah, you/Chara are pretty evil.

homo sapiens

It seemed so heavily implied

even asgore posting knows

ahh
spear the queer makes it more confusing

Asgore had the best fucking boss theme in the game

If you think otherwise, you have shit taste

Asgore did nothing wrong because he's hot.

>it's literally just a remix of the worst song in the game

No you have shit taste

Mah nigga

pretty sure frisk's character design was made intentionally ambiguous so anyone who played could project themselves onto him/her

He could have traveled to a place where euthanasia is legal!

>not photoshop flowey's song
pleb

this is so fucking obviously the truth, it mystifies me that the tumblrfolk interpreted it as "non binary gender" or whatever the fuck

how was he supposed to know that

You think Heartache is the worst song in the game? You stoned or something?

Except he didn't try to fight.
I think it says in the game he could have killed them all but he didn't

Nice to see you appropriating homestuck memes

This

youtube.com/watch?v=h7bgLkdEFAE

>aren't
Jesus Christ dude, you almost triggered me

Sans turned into such a fucking boring character as the game progressed I was honestly not giving a shit about him, I'm amazed Papyrus managed to stay consistent

Those little intermissions are so good

Death by Glamour would like a word with you.

You expect anyone in here to know what LISA is?

Mate, all three actual final boss themes were better than that trite

nobody cares about your shitty game user ;)

A fair amount of people on Sup Forums who's played Undertale has at least tried out LISA based on a lot of previous threads though

>LISA
>unpopular on Sup Forums
>namefagging
Lmaoing @ u

I think he's talking about the TP fight, not the one where Asriel+Chara died.
He did the best he could in his situation, but still did plenty wrong.

>there are this many Undertalefags on Sup Forums. Looks like we need a digital Hitler to clean this shit.

>Can't even greentext properly
Do you feel like you're fitting in yet, newfag?

To be fair, several characters laugh when they are stressed/sad/etc, for example Toriel during the betray kill.

>playa Undertake. Calls other newfag

kys

Who are you quoting, nigger?

>replying to low quality bait

Chara poisoned himself with an easily available poison. There were buttercups goddamn everywhere.

He killed himself so Asrield would take his Soul so he could kill his old village.

Considering he's a submissive cuck it's hard to imagine why she couldn't just tell him to stop. Maybe he used to actually be a hardass when the vengeance kicked in

There's also the fact that most of the Underground probably sided with his anti-human sentiment, since most monsters seem to be still wish for humanity extinction.

>Literally the embodiment of wanton slaughter
>Did nothing wrong