How long will the thicc era in vidya last?

How long will the thicc era in vidya last?

I find the shift to MILF-like bodies in characters like Mei in Overwatch a little alarming.

A generation has grown up thinking chubby girls are the way to go compared to the last 110 years of people liking thin.

Even smash 4 samus has a bit of a poochy belly compared to her model in brawl.

Before, I had considered Japanese devs to be the last bastion for nonthick, but even there, it pervades.

What the hell are you on about?

Blame meme magic. As long as
>UGGGH THICCKK
exists fat girls will only grow more prevelant
Also modern media that body shames women for being too skiny/fit

>make her fatter
>make her tits smaller
One of the few redeemable things about fat girls is big tits.

That's not even good thick.

Plus boobs actually grow larger with the weight women put on.

>made her look like a chubby freshman

So they want feminine guys?

Fat chicks are for beta faggots who can't score a small girl.

Theres way more fat chicks than ever nowadays, get used to it.

thick

LOL

Actually the thin body type meme was a big thing in the 90s

Marilyn Monroe was slim thick.

It's just a societal phase to give blacks self-esteem after a couple of centuries of oppression, thus the positive focus on big butts and fats, no biggie, it will probably be over within the decade.

How does the world look through your eyes, user? How do you see the things the rest of us see?

It's a cultural thing, user.

Hundreds of years ago being chubby was attractive cuz it meant you had enough money to buy lots of food to get fat and bear more children.

Now the opposite is true. Poor people eat like shit and get fat while those who can afford it can eat healthy and stay fit.

Historically speaking objectification of "thin" women isn't the norm, it's been an extremely short lived and unhealthy fad stemming from a generation of low test men who find young boys attractive.

Thank fuck it's over.

Thin and fit girls have always been shamed by fat women and men who cannot aspire to date them.
Hell, fit dudes put up with the same shit. Any time some guy with any significant amount of muscle mass posts a public photo, you can bet there will be a bunch of flabby nothings in the comments crying about how he must use steroids or have no life outside of the gym.

Nobody who puts the effort in cares what anybody who hasn't says about their body. The whole ~*fitshaming*~ thing only exists to make fatties and weaklings feel better about their physical shortcomings.

When will the spelling words with cc instead of ck trend end
seriously it's so retarded

But she looks like a transgender going through the transition to male.

There's a difference between thick and fat.

wide hips with thick thighs = good

morbidly obese = bad

You cannot deny that the big focus on butts has obviously been popularized through black American culture

fat enabling nu-males need to be gassed

>Hundreds of years ago being chubby was attractive

How bad is your grasp of history?

50 years ago it was considered attractive.

>Making tits smaller rather than bigger

OP confirmed for not understanding thickness.

>110 years of people liking thin

Even in the USA this has not been true, user. It comes and goes just like torpedo titties.

Nah neoteny is sexually selected for in humans, normal men have aversions to thick women

Sorry meant to reply to OP

>that fucking face
Jesus what the hell

I can't, but you're an idiot if you think it's some sort of social conspiracy to make black people feel good as opposed to simple pop-cultural osmosis that's drawn other races into paying attention to asses as well.

thats not thick thats just fucking fat

That not thick you moron. That's just fat.

>betas are now such failure they don't even want good look thin girls
haha wow

>normal men have aversions to thick women

Not from a societal or historical point of view, but please, tell me more about the corporate backed gym booms of the 90's and mid 2000's?

This.

Thick = curvy, big boobs, shapely hips/ass/legs
Fat = big stomach, cellulite, shitty curves, etc

Life will always find a way.

I liked fat chicks before it was cool

>have 99% of the females slim with skintight clothes
>give Mei fucktons of clothes so she doesn't even look fat
Nah,nothing changed

>age where nobody did sport
this is what thicck memers want fat women because they are beta cucks and cant get thin women.

If it's in shape thicc I can deal with it.

They'll take what they can get.
Ugly, fat women sink into the dating pool and get scooped up by bottom-feeding males.

You call that thick? That's like, chubby or something. Definietly not thick.

Lol no.

until they find out that girls like mei don't exist IRL and the only ones they will find are ugly, 0/10 whales that think they are "sexy"

on a better note, i found a short, stacked as fuck lady at KFC the other day. like 4'7 and tits bigger than my hands could hold, i was in heaven.

>from a generation of low test men who find young boys attractive.
You mean ancient Rome?

>KFC
nigger

I find it pretty funny how you faggots are concerned over vidya characters being literally like 5 kilos heavier than they were in the 90s.

I have a fat fetish for real and I can say that I really don't care about this change at all. Call me when we see actually chubby, fat, or obese female characters in vidya. I can think of like one or two games (e.g. Blade and Soul) that actually allow me to make characters I find attractive. Apart from that it's just mods.

Boohoo.

You know that rich men in those times got their fat fucking wives painted to keep them happy right? They would often have thin women on the side that they were fucking.

Delete Fatchouli

DELETE THIS THIICCKKK I LIKE FAT

it was a combo taco bell, i don't eat kfc

Are they promoting bulimia?

People mostly just like asses now a days more than anything, which thighs go hand in hand with.

It's just some sort of phase, that is all.
Though I have to wonder what kind of evolution is going one because it seems more white girls with nice asses are appearing lately. Do white girls actually have decent fat distribution genetics as long as they don't get too fat?

whats her ethnicity and whats yours? curious

What the fuck did I just read

>They would often have thin women on the side that they were fucking.

They fucked their servants, and anyone else they could, because that's the male biological imperative.

"Fuck as many things as possible" doesn't discriminate.

user, this is all planned and the reason you can't see it is because you're living in a world of lies.
Everything that happens in this country and world is manipulated. There's someone deciding who is going to be the big celeb everyone will love right now.

>jap artists make god tier bbw and milfs
>games only have schoolgirls
>westerners can only make man-faced monstrosities

>thiccfags will die of diabetes in your lifetime

>qt thick friend at work is dating me
>soft belly, beautiful titties, muscular thighs
>says shes not a slut and doesnt want to do anything including kissing until she gets to know me
>leaving for 40 day trip on the 30th-- probably just waiting until im gone to leave me
so close yet so far

This is the doujin with the urethral insertion, right

>not liking little fat girls

noodle limbed supermodels might be a fairly recent trend but fat has never been in fashion.

To thick or not to thick

No idea what you're talking about

>fat
>no tits

> Bikini Girl

Aren't these things supposed to be empowering women? Why the fuck couldn't they even get her name?

>but fat has never been in fashion.

Where did he say anything about fat?

I love how faggots automatically assume that anything that isn't twiggy thin is magically fat.