Guilty Gear thread

Who are you maining and how are your online adventures going?

Other urls found in this thread:

focusattack.com/ps3-pc-zero-delay-usb-encoder-pcb-japan-style-controls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums
>playing guilty gear

I tried my best

Zidane's gonna rape those japs at EVO with Haehyun.

>Kum's inputs
I don't know how Zidane does it on pad, he's a madman

I main Ky, but I am bad, really bad.

It's easier from left to right. Now if he'll do it from right to left he's a fucking pad god.

I main May and I win 3/4 of my online matches but I get shit on by good players. At least I am no longer reliant on May's slide or super to get out of pressure. Defense in this game is cool.

Main Sin. I like high damage midrange characters.

Got my shit handed to me 15-0 me by a Venom player in Tokyo lobbies though

Sin deserve a fucking nerf. And he's actually super easy to balance - just make his eating speciall fill the gauge by 3000 or 5000 instead of going straight to 10000 from any point. Then these fuckers will actually think twice about spamming specials and going into full damage instead of eating.

Post really good moves

axl main, i've been trying to play online but my internet has been acting fucky lately so i haven't been able to get any good matches. i'd like to get halfway decent at this game since it's my favorite of the fgs but i just can't seem to get good

not if machaboo shows up this year

Haven't tried online just been playing with friends. How's the online now?

He's going this year.

Just post her entire moveset

Good
Not a fan of those rooms where everyone just stays on one machine. Trying my best to spoil them for those guys

I'm maining Baiken and I don't play AC+R online.

Where's the c.S bottle?

Fuck Elphelt. Playing against her is just too damn frustrating. Her every move beats your every move. Her every special beats your every fucking special. She can counter Greed Sever with her fucking slide special for fuck's sake!

maining Axl and pic related.

My online adventures are going terrible since i can only get 6f delay minimum, so i simply stopped playing online and i'll stop buying GG games until the very last version on sale.

Zidane is one the best players in the US but no. Japan is coming out in full force this year, it's going to be a bloodbath.

>but no
You never know.

That's not going to nerf him as much as you would think. He can still shit out damage with low calorie combos like beak driver loops, RTL pick ups and IAD loops. Players like Gaku still play like Gods with low calories.

*tips Fedora*

Stop playing on wi-fi

i dont think that can be considered a fedora

im not playing on wifi, i even did the portforwarding. The thing is i'm south american and we have so servers in here, so i can only play north america or europe.

I love GG but theres no point in getting the game if i can't play online.

Discord, find scene etc etc

Fucking Vietnam has alive scene, you guys probably too

I only play elp and jack-o

i already tried to find a scene but it is no use. I'm still trying to find some one else who plays this damn game though.

Kill yourself

I can't fucking find a good grip for the joystick on stick

I always botch DP inputs and I can't for the life of me do up-left or up-right inputs

fuck man this is suffering

but Johnny is dope though, def maining him once my full retardation goes away

>She can counter the slow as fuck overhead with her faster specials and normals
>waaah
Stop spamming Greed Severer, it's a terrible move to throw out.

nah

UUUU

Get compliments on my shitty slayer so I'd say pretty alright so far.
Honestly, I just want bridget. I've been playing him in slash and +r and the mobility and long pokes are super fun.

Sol, stop playing your waifus and main yourself.

Just keep practicing. There is no proper grip to use. Just use whatever your first instinct to hold it is.

Fuck you fish

its personal preference how you hold it but its a good idea to keep your wrist grounded next to the stick.

Maining Sol. I'm not going online until I've at least completed all the combo challenges for him. I've only completed the basic ones so far, stuck on the second set holy shit this stuff is hard

Unga bunga where da lobby at?

I want to be kusoru.
How do I be incredibly entertaining at the game? Basically go about learn the rules so I know where to break them?

Doing the combos does not make you do well online. The lessons teach you more about the game more than anything.

I've done those already. And it's not so much that I think it'd help me do well, rather I feel that it's the minimum I should be able to do before putting myself out there. Hell the closest servers to me are the Japanese ones, I'm not going to go online just to get ragdolled all over the place.

His character allows him to get away with retarded shit. It really wouldn't translate well to any other character (besides Order Sol maybe)

I don't like That Man's real name, it sounds weird. On the other hand, he looks alright, I guess.

At least it's not Delilah

Some of the later Sol combo challenges are retarded and not useful in an actual match. They just teach you what you can do.

That's just fanart, right? We've still 0 idea who exactly is Delilah apart from muh sister.

Also, I miss Crow. Will he ever return? Is he actually Chronus? I want to hear him scream JUUUUSTIICE one last time.

I want her to look like a 2hu

any EU players up for some gaems against my shit johnny?

where the fuck is safe intoxication

Sure

up8u

I want Xrd Rev PC.
I'd buy Xrd Sign if I knew Rev wasn't coming soon but we all know it is.

it's 6+ months, might as well buy Sign to git gud, you can probably grab it cheap from summer sale

I hope the PC players don't let Revelator online die after a month like PC Sign.

Haven't picked up Revelator yet so I've just been doing character challenges and missions to try to clean up my game (big problem is consistent execution so I lose pressure). Venom is my main, Ram is really fun, and I look to play as Jack-O whenever I pick it up. My buddy plays as Sin and he just spams beak driver in neutral and eats all my balls ;_;

I want to bully Kum to death

They will. PC players are a fickle bunch and will switch to the next game in no time despite raising hell over not being able to play it.

>tfw switching mains and getting shit on by players you could beat before
>it'll be months before I get back to that same level
pick your first proper main real good, Sup Forums

I'll just stick to Ky like the basic bitch I am. Maybe dabble with Jam when the balance patch hits.

I switched from Jack-O to I-no until finally finding a groove with May. Didn't know spamming dolphin was so much fun.

I blame Capcucks and Capcom.
Now everyone sees how shit SFV is.

You there? Sorry had to do some shit

yeah, same code

>how are your online adventures going?
Too scared to try online, the closest populated server from my area is Tokyo and I feel like every nip in there will beat the crap out of me.

beginner lobbies are probably well populated in Japan, go ahead and try those

When Sign came out on PC Revelator was already on the horizon. They need to do it simultaneous before it gets a real population.

ID: up8u
Anyone? I'll play anyone as long as it's

Anybody tried this with it on PS4?

focusattack.com/ps3-pc-zero-delay-usb-encoder-pcb-japan-style-controls/

Is that Leo laser thing actually in the game? How do you do it?

I'm not complaining about S beating Greed Sever because it makes sense. But when she whiffs her slide and STILL punish my move which suppose to punish her slide - now that's a fucking bullshit.

This.

Arcsys needs to see that pc gamers matter, and not consider its pc releases as an afterthought.

We are pirates sure, but even pirates learned their lesson, and its clear nobody will ever leak the arcade versions of their games ever again, even though sone hackers have managed to crack the nesicaxlive system.

Hell, i couldnt care less about paying dlc as consolers if that means i will be able to play the game now.

Not sure why you'd need this if you have a PS4 stick or universal PCB already.

Because the universal PCB costs a lot of money for what it is, and it didn't come bundled with my buttons. If that works, then I would have made a fightstick for $50

Safe Intoxication > Wanna be Crazy > Big Bang Sonic > HEAVY DAY

>Arcsys needs to see that pc gamers matter, and not consider its pc releases as an afterthought.

except they dont matter. SF5 is proof of that when it's significantly larger than Xrd will ever be and this is all they can get

">" means that what's on the right is worse. Fix it because it's triggering me

I main Jam and I can no longer see through the tears in my eyes

Just wait until after Evo.

No.

Even Kum knows she's shit

Still, its not fair that for ONE LEAK, arcsys decided that pc is the devil.

They are getting back to pc, yeah, but as said the releases for console and pc must be simultaneous for the games to reach full community.

what move is that?

Why the fuck are you using stick when hitbox exists? Doing dp on these is easy as pie.

People are waiting for the summer sale.
If the game gets a 20% of its gona sell again.

Nobody I play Blazblue

Got any links to where I can find some. Only really I get is Hitbox, and I'd rather not pay $200 for one.

Are they patching the game balance after EVO?

Why the fuck are you using stick when keyboard exists? Doing dp on these is easy as pie.

What leak art thou talking about?

I could never get use to the bottom button being jump. Also the attack buttons being so close to the movement buttons cramped my hands

Just build one yourself. It's super easy and cheap, all you need is PCB, buttons and box (if you can't build one you can use whatever fits).

Good keyboard cost money. More so for console support. Doesn't have arcade buttons and layout. So it's inferior to hitbox in every way.

It is Leo's new lvl 3 hyper super that will be coming when the patch comes in after EVO

Worst is Big Blast Sonic by far, Heavy Day still has that "we're fucking back" feel to it, and crazy and safe intoxication are just fucking catchy.

Where the fuck is safe intoxication anyways?

pc gamers don't play this shit. Every fighter bombing in steam sales is proof of that. It's all indie platformers, shooters, and simulators.

>doesn't play both

>Put bread on the table
>People eat it
>6 months later someone puts marmalade on the table
>Bread is already gone
Nobody wants marmalade here.

The blazblue continuum shift arcade dump that leak came around bbcs arcade early days alongside many other taito typex2(arcsys arcade system of choice at the time) games.

Needless to say arcsys wasnt happy, it is believed that for that reason they ditched pc support totally.

But French Bread made Melty Blood, so couldn't the bread-guys just eat a blood-filled sandwich?

Well with this being my first GG game and maining pic related, I'm rank 14 after my first ten ranked natches. So pretty good?