This is a cute girl.

(male)

I've seen cuter

>>>>>>>girl

That's reeeeeally pushing it, m8.

This is a Shake shake!

she has a penis, what's the problem?

No problem here

And this is Saionji, a Precious Precious Flower who shouldn't be bullied at any cost and who be treated with care every single day.

Who am I kidding. I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

i want her to shake shake the enemies

Chihiro identifies as a guy, and only pretended to be a girl so people would stop giving him shit for being feminine.
If you describe chihiro as a girl or trans you are a misgendering dung baron

Chihiro is a girl, I've decided to marry her

This is a pure girl.

I won't argue with your main point but

>>>>>>>girl

And this is a cuter girl!

That's why I wanna wrap my arms around her petite frame and spin around playfully, carelessly until we're too dizzy to continue, our bodies tumbling upon the sandy coastline, seabreeze wafting over us both as we soak in the beautiful setting sun.
I want her to mount my shoulders as I scale the castle walls so we can look down upon the lesser peons below us like the ants they are. I wanna crush ants like the pests they are as we snidely laugh at everyone and their weaknesses.
I want to gently tickle her delicate skin as I undress her and draw her a bath to clean her perfect, creamy skin. I wanna lather up those magnificent blonde tresses, rinsing soaking and washing every warm inch of her magnificent body. I wanna pinch her chubby little cheeks and pat her warmly on the crown of her scalp before drying her off and combing those cascading locks that spill down the gentle curves of her bare back.
I want to trace my fingertips alongside her spine as I pull her in close to me, nibbling on her ear before I whisper sweetly how magnificent and perfect she is. I want to dip her freshly cleaned toes in chocolate fudge and suckle them as she playfully teases me.
I want to make her toes curl in sensual bliss as we consummate our love, springs creaking louder as we both grow closer to that sweet finish, headboard bashing against the wall as we finish in tandem, afterglow enshrouding us both as we drift off to sleep.

You made me double check, it's a shame you insist on walking the bully path...

Is Chihiro a girl with a penis?

I want to see her coding

You can identify as a guy and still prefer to dress as a woman and act girly all the time.

I still know I'm a guy, but I'd wear female clothing constantly if it was socially acceptable.

no its a cute girl(male)

Bullying Saionji is one of most fun activities ever created by human species. It's a shame, that you refuse to see the truth and bully her like all the others!

But with time, you will learn! They all learn!

how can a girl be male?

Plz be in London

There's nothing fun about making the most adorable girl in the world sad!

Look at her, if you're truly a human being, bullying her should be the last thing that you'd want to do to her!

This famalam. Too bad my face and penis aren't feminine enough to actually crossdress.

Nothing that a few bottles in a row can't fix, you know.

And after that, making her pay the bill. Hahahahahaha!

If you think you have to look and/or feminine to crossdress, then you don't believe it's independent from identifying as a grill.

Boipussy

This is a cute girl

>this is your party

What's it like having shit taste?

This plays back to the "socially acceptable" thing though.

It's not cool for a guy to wear female clothes, use female products, so they want to look femine to get away with it.

more

Why are you saying that, you should be an expert of shit taste, posting a PHAT of all people. The best girl is Mikan, every one knows that!

There is no more

I just mean more great quality lewds like that one.

Are boys cuter than girls?