>no cargo shorts
>no MLP lanyard

do you even techwear
c'mon Sup Forums get /fa/

Long greasy hair
Videogame tshirt that is a size too large

or if you are japanese a Square shirt

implying tech wear has anything to do with tech xd

>tfw during one of the hottest days we ever had here I saw a guy in a full black coat, baggy black pants and big black hat walking down the sidewalk

The fuckers are really dedicated. I was in shorts and t-shirt and I was hot as a mother fucker

Can I be a gamer if I wear mostly cotton?
>Jeans

i wear cargo shorts ironically

i wear clothes unironically

I don't wear clothes ironically.

i-it's for weight loss...

Reminder that video game tees are only acceptable if they are black and you are wearing a coat over them

>summer
Shorts
T-shirt
Shoes

>fall
Jeans
Leather jacket
T-shirt
Shoes

>winter
Thick leather jacket
Jeans
Turtle neck
Wool hat
Long johns
Shoes

>spring
Leather jacket
Jeans
T-shirt
Shoes

I wear old combat boots unironically.

I like going outside barefoot in summer.

some kid in my high school did this. he was obsessed with world war 1, and dressed like this every day, minus the helmet and gun

yeah, what is the deal with the running shoes?

why do all aspies wear them?

As a neet/hikki, I'm always indoors. So, tshirt, underpants, yep, thats it.

Cheap jeans, cheap shoes, cheap addidas hoodie and cheap shirt.

I haven't changed my clothes in nine years. They all fit..

ugly shoes attract ugly people

I only have the boots because I love them, otherwise I dress normally. But I know this kind of guy too

I wear denim shorts and tights unironically.

I do have a small number of vidya shirts, but they're all subtle and I'm /fit/ so I can wear what I want anyways.

pic related

Cosplay costumes.
Also, spot the cosplayer.

The speeder should have had a picture of Guy Fieri

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decision_fatigue

my closet looks like a cartoon character's. nothing but the same exact pairs of jeans and white tees. i wear those and the same running shoes every day. running shoes because they're comfy.

>EE major
>share some classes with comp sci guys
>they always look like shit
>they always score poorly
>they always act like the world's biggest narcissists
>I still love them because they make me look so much better in comparison
>got on our Math head's good side by completely showing up one of these loudmouth retards in class once
>he's related to the Engineering head
>he has already talked to me about going to work for one of his friends when I finish school
Thank you, comp sci retards. You have made my life absolutely easy mode.

>HOW TO DRESS LIKE A TOOL
FTFY

>not a computer science major
>wear this everyday in winter
>might switch it up with boots
Agriculture master race

>cargo pants

>how to be boring and uninspiring as fuck

This image was made by a person who doesn't actually know what "normal people" wear. He probably meant chinos instead of cargo pants. Nobody wears fucking cargo pants.

>how to dress like a normie

I understand the pants and shirts, but the shoes are full "I'm studying economics with my dad's money and have no personality" mode

you dress to "inspire" people? please post a picture of yourself.

I met a guy at a wedding wearing a pair of them. He's in his 30s, ugly as sin, 5'2" and somehow has a hot younger wife. I pray she's cucking him.

>implying i want to dress like a middle class father

>That neckbeard
I'm fucking triggered I make sure I keep mine shaved because my shit grows in the exact same way

Wear this shit at target and random people will ask you for help, no doubt

walmart tee

basketball shorts or cargo shorts if I need to carry things

flip flops

24/7/365

oh alright. I'm kinda similar, I found one shop in town that has decently fittet shirts, that fit my physique and don't make me look like a queer. So my closet is full of the same shirts in different colours. Same with pants, except I only got one black and one blue pair.

I like to keep it simple.

You're fat?

I wear a buttonup and trousers because I'm not 15. Even my undershirts are plain shirts. I only stock certain tees for girls to wear home and sporting events.

How do I dress to avoid standing out?

Am I /fa/?

T-shirt and jeans.

Corpsepaint and bullet belt

I sure hope that guy is somehow related to that kid.

Also she's dressed like the XY female protag, cute

>flip flops
man, i fucking love flip flops. why are they so polarizing, though? it seems like people either absolutely despise them and people who wear them, or they love them.

Why not be happy for the guy?

Maybe your tendency towards hate and jealousy make you unattractive to others, not your clothes.

bane?

Look at the "Choose your destiny" section thats what I'm talking about

If you think that Techwear is Effay then you have a lot more lurking to do, boi.

They're not related, he was teaching her how to play pokken for a new-player tournament.

I don't specifically hate flip flops.

I just have a general dislike of all footwear that show people's toes. It just seems rude to me.

Maybe because they are meant to be worn only at the beach/swimming pool?

i never got this. people say the same thing about legs and knees. sometimes even arms.

A thin coat of break free and woad with a purple g-string

is that a boy

as if effay knows what looks good. I've been on there once and their what are you wearing today or whatever thread was full of half length waist pants, unfitting sleeves, weird moon shoes and general autism.

Plus they're all auschwitz mode and pose like a bunch of 14 year old girls with bad posture, slumped shoulders and similar beta male things.

I feel you brother, that's why I don't like them either

Fucking Justin

I don't understand legs and arms. But just putting your toes out there, I don't know. I just don't like it, feels wrong.

hit the nail right on the head with that. i go to business school and all the rich kids wear those shoes.

cuck

A skin tight suit and a bunch of breathable liquid.

I can always tell how many 14-year-olds who browse Sup Forums are just repeating memes they think will make them seem cool and older, because in the real world no one cares how you dress or look.

why the fuck would you wear footwear if you're going swimming? nobody wear flip flops on the sand, homie.

My tshirts/shirts are all black.
My jeans are all black.
My socks are all black.
My shoes are black.

My underwear varies though, it's quite bright and colourful.

Apparently I'm a computer science major.

I guess all it takes is a minimum wage job.

Kek the only people who wear fucking deck shoes are middle aged upper middle class WASPs, a group that are frequently mocked for their horrible fashion sense.

Also cargo pants. Lol.

>My underwear varies though, it's quite bright and colourful.
What's the point if noone gets to see it?

meant for

mah nigga

finally someone who understands me

Thanks dad

The fuck is he doing

Pretty sure it's bait, cargo pants give it away

>frying your feet on the hot sand

a samsung is way too mainstream, make it a windows phone.

it's not hard dressing like youre in your early 20s. Stop shopping at walmart/edgy stores that sell coloured skinny jeans and shop at upscale/midscale fashion/street fashion stores.

must suck not being able to even look at people who are way higher social standing i.e hotter than you.

Why I still come here after 9 years.

how to dress like a normal person

>solid color, fitting t shirt
>solid neutral color, fitting pants - not same color as shirt
>brown or black chucks, dockers, or neutral dark color sneakers

I wear all those things besides the shoes, glasses and the keys.

How the fuck are you supposed to reach the beach then? Barefeet?
People who actually care for their shoes doesnt go to the beach with them.
But you probably fucking wear dirty white 20$ running shoes so you don't give a fuck

that's actually kinda nice, w2c?

Guys who dress like that and who aren't overweight and ugly get all the pussy though. They get to look "counterculture" without looking at all dangerous and while still following fashion trends.

strap sandles or even fancy builds like birkenstocks are perfectly okay to be warn during the summer even when not at the beach.

>in the real world no one cares how you dress or loo

>I have never been to a job interview

>Barefeet?
yes? are your pale little feet so sensitive that sand is going to harm them?

What's wrong with New Order

What I wear:

>T-shirt
Either plain or with some random print
>Jeans
No matter the weather, jeans is my goto apperal.
>Shoes
Ordinary black and white sneakers.

Am I too dull, Sup Forums?

how do I become effay without losing weight?

Its a mixed bag of dummies, shitheads and people with actual good opinions, just like any other board. However, Techwear is usually entry-level alt fashion, and should not be taken seriously, since it is a meme. Its kinda like those weird jackets that only look good on a model, and look like absolute dogshit on an actual human.

oh, the beach? do what literally everybody else does and leave them where the sand starts.

Nope, but it's a turkroach... makes you think huh?

Nothing

Being judged by people worthy of judging is outside your paygrade, pleb.