Imagine how shitendo would butcher this

Imagine how shitendo would butcher this

Burqas for all the women

This is moronic
Nickelodeon cartoons get away with more than fucking M-rated nintendo games

kek

Thats sad. Bad part is the gameplay is probably good fun. But this just ruins the experience. You cannot play tjough this without being annoyed by the NOA changes.

inb4 influx of drones pour in and say left is better

Is this fucking real? Why the fuck would they censor a regular looking wedding dress?

Why would you care, when Baba already butchers the games?

It is real
Its like they think kids have never been to a wedding

That's the least of my concerns. I won't be able to play through this without being annoyed by the shitty characters/story.

that neck line is too low for the prudish American public.

Because you can see some skin. Think of the children!

>Beach episodes in video games

It's just like one of my Japanese animes!!

>Link can be almost fully naked
>think body
Why even bother?

Need to appeal to fujoshits, they make up 3/4 of LoZ fanbase.

Is it halal now?

How long till a bunch of fags on Sup Forums start false flagging nintendo by claiming such censorship is oppressive to women's right to express one's self or some shit like that? If they're going to go out of their way to not offend people, then people should act more offended.

I can still see women with uncovered face and hair, haram as fuck.

I want to fuck the shota. School swimsuit cross-dressing fucking where?

>not censored the half naked shota
TRIGGERED.

The localizers working on the game love link, that's why

Literally 4kids

Treehouse are honestly just picking things to censor at random now

>Is it lewd?
>Uhh maybe, if you're a fundamentalist amish or somethi-
>It's out

They're censoring on purpose because gg got one of their people fired. Your only way out is to get them all fired somehow.

It's already butchered

It ain't a wedding dress

How come almost all the censorship in this game seems related to Tsubasa, does someone at Treehouse hate her or something.

Seeing as now the usual sjw faggots are asking for treehouse's head after the 5 toads thing, maybe they will stop putting meme shit in their games at least.

I'm actually usually in favor of the changes, just because I happen to prefer more conservative designs and girls just wearing bras looks tacky to me, but this wedding dress thing is just baffling to me.

Okay, what the fuck did they do now?

That's good at least. That means game with zero lewd content won't have retarded meme garbage.

They made a Watergate joke, but the SJW think it was a Gamergate joke because their head and their ass share the same XYZ coordinates.

What an awkward fucking edit. Why not just give her full pantyhose?

4kids thread?

That's actually a rather cute casual outfit for Velvet.

They hate perfect examples of feminine beauty because it doesn't conform to their fatpride standards.

Which is weird lots of the treehouse people are thin but still post that crap because of their friends. Real friends don't let friends stay obese.

The lolipop thing was fine though. The series is pretty silly and a badass "smoking pops" seems fitting.

you're not talking about Alison Rapp, are you?

Out of all the edits that happened to the show by them, that one seemed the most reasonable. Pretty sure nobody wants their kid watching characters they admire or think are cool smoking.

You sound like a Europoor who's only information on the US comes from Fox.

The clothing edits make everything even worse when I think Mai Valentine had her boobs on display.

I think it has to do with the "Let's watch the 5 guys dance" part too that made SJW think they made a GG joke.

Looks like a pink bug-eyes dog with a mustache

That's the ting the watergate scandal also started with 5 guys, and the joke here is "5 fun guys" instead of just guys, because it sounds like "5 fungi".

>doing a cosmetic change that is stupid and pointless
>same as butcher
yall kids need to learn how bad things have been.
>they think americans being prudes is new

Oh I didn't know.

>one is a lady with nice cans
>the other is a jacked dude
bravo!

FLAT IS JUSTICE!

That one is an improvement.

Which one is the censored?

Why would you make that flat?

Just

Why?

Oppai to the left, DFC to the right. Everyone wins.

Meanwhile, this was in a T game.

How do you know they won't cencor it? Has there been a statement?

She's evil so she's not a role model, but tsubasa has to instill the right values in todays girls

The new series director said that there wouldn't be any censorship. I don't have a screen shot though.

What I find funny about this is that it's from a Zelda game, the most female-friendly game franchise that I can think of, and I don't remember anyone complaining about either her outfit, or that her only motivation in the game is to fuck the hero until she gets shoved aside for Ganondorf.

I thought feminists encouraged young girls to be sluts?