It seems the makers of Mortal Kombat would make a horror beat-em up

It seems the makers of Mortal Kombat would make a horror beat-em up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh7UNtRBkUw

This would be a day one purchase for me. What characters would you like to see? I would like Hannibal Lector, he could eat the opponent's face

bump

Terrordrome already exists.

NRS should stick to MK.

As long as Jason and Leatherface were in there, I'd be golden.

I didn't really like how they made leatherface a bit more serious in MKX though. He was originally a fucking insane manchild, and I think they should have captured that better.

Michael Myers would be good as well.

Fuck freddy kruger.

I love that all these fighters are doing this. Killer Instinct has Rash and Arbitur, Mortal Kombat X has Jason and Alien (plus others), and Smash has nearly everybody.

Not if it plays like MK, no thanks.

It just shows a lack of creativity. If anything.

I want a big budget Terrordrome, man.

Tekken has Akuma and Street Fighter has none.

Guest Characters are retarded especially when fans would rather have more characters instead of a guest that's only there for one game.

They obv have what it takes to pull it off. bring it on.

Id rather play a horror game thats not made by NRS

Mad crapcom fag detected

Nope I just think guest characters are for casual faggots who pick them up and then drop the game forever once the novelty wears off.

Guest Characters are Cancer.

>makers of Mortal Kombat
No thank you

This, guest characters reek of desperation and gives off the message that the game cant stand up on its own mechanics.

Pinhead would need be a must
>inb4 Voldo clone

Street fighter had Cody, Poison, Rolento

A few characters I'd want would be
>Ash J. Williams
>Pinhead
>Ichi the Killer.

Games are set in the same universe, Final fight was originally called Street Fight 87.

The do have all the crossover games however.

>Ash.
So you want the monster to be on the run?

>NRS

He could be the unwinnable boss character.

What if the whole game is nothing but guest characters though and it's kind of the whole point?

You end up with playstation all stars or that nintoddler garbage.

Then it's a crossover game like Marvel vs Capcom, Cross Tekken, Smash and that's fine.

But sticking unrelated bullshit into the roster of your main game like say Soul Calibur and Star Wars isn't imo.

That would be cool.
'No tears please'

Such a waste of good suffering

I wonder how many people forget that King of Fighters is a crossover game too.

Maybe people just forgot about King of Fighters as a whole.

Yeah people forget it's a crossover game, King of Fighters is it's own thing now.

KOFIV threads are picking up steam so it's still relevant I think.

nice meme

all the mad crapcom babies

They need to get the actual actors to play the characters

Which already deconfirms Tallman which sucks

Terrordome sucks dick

:^)

i like both mortal kombat and street fighter way do SF fanboys hate so bad

Get gud fag

That's gonna be a tough sell.

They need a roster of atleast 24, the roster would be filled with literally who's. Audiences wouldn't know where they're from.

Wouldn't it be expensive license wise?

>Fuck freddy

Just because he was shitty and a waste of potential in MK9 doesn't mean he's not a GOAT horror icon, especially if they actually got Englund to do the voice work.

Call me when the news is "Mortal Kombat Dev Could Make A Good Game."

epic

Maybe. They got Predator.

But I dont think a lot of the characters that would be in wouldn't make that hard a sell.

I doubt the studios care enough about Pinhead or Candyman to not give them permission for a video game

>I doubt the studios care enough about Pinhead or Candyman to not give them permission for a video game
I don't know, licenses are pretty expensive
Not to mention you have to get some nice voice actors for some of them like Pinhead if not the originals
I doubt it would work

Well the original voices would be the only ones that would be acceptable.

I wouldn't buy it if it weren't Doug Bradley, Tony Todd, Jeffery Combs or Bruve Campell

Hey look it's Shang Tsung's twin from Texas.

Shang T. Sung.