Nerf this faggot and the game is literally perfectly balanced

Nerf this faggot and the game is literally perfectly balanced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jSeVvgNZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nerf the most useless character in the game

for what purpose?

>literally perfectly balanced

Do you know what balanced means in the context of video game design? I don't think you do.

>Get stomped by a good Hanzo
>Cry about it on Sup Forums

Good job, user.

He isn't good, it's just frustrating because he spams arrows and gets an occasional lucky critical that one shots you when he never even saw you

>good hanzo
>sit In the back and spam arrows and press q every 30 seconds

>bastion, zenyatta and d.va are literally a waste of space
>nerf the 2nd best sniper and the game is perfectly balanced

What?

>shoot in a general direction
>get kills

Fuck you too, junkrat.

even good hanzos are generally useless to a team. He does nothing a widow dosnt do better. He is completely useless up close (no, your shitty scatter arrow is rng kills, and on cool down).

In a capture based game with no deathmatch, even the 'good' ones are useless when you have to get on point and stay on it till capped.

Not surprizingly, there is ALWAYS that one pub kid who picks him without fail every game. Some games we could win if one person literally just runs up and touches the cart, that one second is all we needed, and the fucking hanzo, ALWAYS hazon, will just be playing step mania in the corner shooting one arrow every 4 seconds.

Don't nerf him.

Fix the fucking hitboxes

When someone picks hanzo on your team just shit talk them in voice chat til they switch or leave.

Hanzo is awfully designed.

He's not actually good, but he'll occasionally get random lucky shots either by spamming or with RNG Arrow, which makes him infuriating to play against. You still don't want him on your team though.

Also the hurtboxes that arrows get are retarded.

>not buffing zenyatta
>not completely rewriting d.va
>perfectly balanced

>d.va
Confirmed shitter

>objectively worse than widowmaker
>Wants him nerfed

Hahaha

Any game where the enemy team is retarded enough to let you do well as D.Va is a game where you would have done just as well if not better as literally anyone else too.

>people pick this piece of shit every game and never do anything useful
remove this fucking trash from the game

D.va is literally useless m8, she's slow, she does trash damage, her critbox is really big and easy to hit making her made of paper, her projectile immunity is really fucking good and can shut down ults like it aint shit, but it's just not enough to make her decent.

Her ult is ok because it's good space control, but once again, not enough, and there's better options.

>picking d.va as a tank over winston
>or reinhardt
>or zarya

>pinking her as offence instead of tracer
>or reaper

>picking her as support instead of mercy
>or fucking lucio

She does literally nothing right.

D.va is a close quarters damage hero with mediocre damage that's labeled as a tank.

And she's not even decent at any of those roles.

Zenyatta needs a hp buff or an ability to move quicker
Tracer needs a damage nerf
Roadhog's hook needs to be fixed
Junkrat's splash damage from bombs on the ground needs a nerf
Widowmaker needs a further bodyshot damage nerf
Mei needs a distance nerf to her gun
Hanzo's scatter show damage needs to be reduced significantly
Mercy's Ult charge needs a nerf
D.va needs a long range damage buff and her crit box size reduced a lot, also she should move normally while firing
Lucio needs a nerf, I am not sure what it should be

Fixed the balance

You remember the part where Blizzard wanted to buff D.Va? They've been "thinking of options" for what, how many months now???

You know when even the devs are stumped on how to make her better that she's fundamentally defect. She wants to be a tank but can't take damage for shit. She wants to be offence but does ass damage (even Mercy fucking outperforms her)

She needs to be redone entirely or scrapped. There's no point of her besides MUH KOREAN WAIFU MLG DORITOS MNT DEW XDDDD bullshit.

how many mcree players are going to be exposed and quit once he is nerfed

he already was nerfed, and they already started crying.

You mean nerfed again? Or did consolefags not get the patch?

He was nerfed and he's used no way near as often in pubs, or at least in my experience. Feels great.

If you can't counter a braindead Hanzo, you're the problem.

yeah now it's filled with reapers and soldiers

>her projectile immunity is really fucking good and can shut down ults like it aint shit
Even that's done better by Winston. The cooldown is awful but during that time, he's actually doing something.

It depends, really. Winstons shield won't hold a Pharah or Bastion ult, or even Bastion shooting normally.

But in 99% cases, Winston or Reinhardt do it better, and in most of the cases where D.va does it better it's irrelevant because Bastion and Pharah are so easy to shut down.

Most people still get fucked by eternal turret Bastion and Tolbojrn.

And the most boring PoTG usually goes to them just to show how shit that match was.

All they need to do is restore her movement speed while shooting, thats it.

She was OP as fuck when she had higher damage and normal movement speed while shooting.

First they removed the damage, which made her perfect.

Then they removed her move speed while shooting, which made her garbage.

Just bring back the movement and reduce the head hitbox.

>Zenyatta needs a hp buff or an ability to move quicker
Agree, he should be faster
>Tracer needs a damage nerf
Tracer needs to have exactly 100 hp.
>Roadhog's hook needs to be fixed
Yeah, cool down of 12 seconds

>Junkrat's splash damage from bombs on the ground needs a nerf
Nah he's fine
>Widowmaker needs a further bodyshot damage nerf
Nah, widow needs a move speed buff
>Mei needs a distance nerf to her gun
Nope, she should have 200 hp
>Hanzo's scatter show damage needs to be reduced significantly
Hanzo needs so many buffs and for his arrows hit boxes to be fixed
>Mercy's Ult charge needs a nerf
Then she'd be useless
>D.va needs a long range damage buff and her crit box size reduced a lot, also she should move normally while firing
Yes, exactly
>Lucio needs a nerf, I am not sure what it should be
Shouldn't be able to shoot, only push back, and it shouldn't have a cool down.

>flank him
>kicking his shit in
>his panic shot hits me in the fucking head and kills me

It's frustrating. He's not OP though.

Give Mei 25-50 less HP because she's supposed to play a defensive role and plenty of tools for it, not tank damage and heal with an invulnerable ice block. OR you could make the time it takes to get into an ice block have a slight delay so Meis have to play smarter and know when to climb into the block instead of mashing it whenever your health gets low. Did you get that hook with Roadhog? No you didn't, Ice Cube! Also add a slight delay at the end of the ice block (around the time of switching a weapon) before Mei can fire again. Maybe have the little robot glow when you throw the ult so people can at least try to get away.

Give Zenyatta 25-50 health. If it was armor he'd just earn it all back like Mercy. That way he can live a bit longer but not heal it, still making him a great Support character.

Make Mercy's ult take around 20 percent longer to gain. If you're healing a Tank who's doing their job you'll be able to revive people every minute or so.

Buff D.va's damage. Not too crazily, but enough so that it can take out at least squishies in around the time it takes Winston, ESPECIALLY considering the fact that with D.va you have to aim.

>buffing Zenyatta

if there isn't a Widow dedicated to fucking his mouth 24/7 he's a goddamn terrorist

Zenyatta moves as fast as reinhart, he dies to literally everything

Junkrat.jpg

Reinhardt has a charge, he's faster

nerf him so fucking shitters stop insta picking him every single fucking game. hes not strong at all.

>the 2nd best sniper
But there is only two snipers?

>second best

Which makes him the 2nd best

>Buff D.va's damage.
Damage isn't going to help when she has 5m range max
Just give her an alternate fire like Roadhog for medium range firing

How is Zarya shield balanced?

>people unironically think D.Va is a good character

Are they just retarded waifu fags?

it only lasts 1 second, what could go wrong :^)

People are just salty. If Hanzo hits you, you basically have let him hit you. Any hero except bastion counters Hanzo.

Me playing against Mei.

A good Zarya will fuck everyone's shit up.

It'S funny because they just have to copy LAwbreakers Dv.A they stole from them.
Blizzard is new to FPS's people tend to forget that.

I don't think he's overpowered but the hitboxes are pretty frustrating

Just dying once when Hanzo shoots and literally never sees you and you die is pretty stupid

The easiest way to change this is to make his projectile faster but decrease the hitbox so it can't hit you through walls

Sup Forums should stay out of discussion in anything competitive desu, just shitty nerds who dont know what they are talking about.

>that awful feeling when you get hit by one of hanzo's arrows as tracer when it's a full meter off

>already started crying.
Completely overnerfed the character to the point that he is literally M1 click the hero. It's boring as fuck, also widow didnt even like playing her but now she is just boring. They tend to overtune shit and then make it fucking shit so nobody uses it anymore. That's blizzard balancing 101.
The game had too less content to begin with, not a good idea to take more away instead of adding. I'm lvl100 and I quit the game because it got so stale, and the "nerfs" didnt help much.
Just funny how roadhog who is a worse McCree is not bitched about. It's shines a great light on blizzdrones like yourself.

>Zenyatta needs a hp buff or an ability to move quicker

you're an idiot, a good zenyatta can play around all of that and be a critical support.

>Tracer needs a damage nerf

you're an idiot, she dies in like 2 seconds if you don't suck

there's nothing wrong with it, just avoid it once and take him on from far out

>Junkrat's splash damage from bombs on the ground needs a nerf

no they don't, you can see them coming from a mile away

>Widowmaker needs a further bodyshot damage nerf

she's already nerfed she's fine

>Mei needs a distance nerf to her gun

mei is a joke

>Hanzo's scatter show damage needs to be reduced significantly

only sensible thing you've said so far

>Mercy's Ult charge needs a nerf

not really, she is so easy to kill. when making a move attack her first then take on the team

>D.va needs a long range damage buff and her crit box size reduced a lot, also she should move normally while firing

mostly agree

>Lucio needs a nerf, I am not sure what it should be

he's fine

>Feels great.
What? That genjis, tracers and roadhogs are everywhere and dont have a counter anymore? Yeah so great indeed. I'm having a great time as tracer clearing a server.

Get rid of this bitch and the game is actually fun.

What color do you think her nipples and insides are?

Zenyatta is god-tier

>Hanzo needs so many buffs
He already is one-shot click the hero. What the fuck would you want to buff you mongoloid? I swear this game brings out the worst of the bottom feeders. It's kind of a good thing I guess at least I can literally see now how far gone these generations are. You fags are a joke.

>Sup Forums thinks these 4 characters should be nerfed

>nerf Hanzo

Wanna know how I know you're either completely new to this game or in MMR hell?

Lmao

Brown and orange

How about he gets a completely topless alt costume, then he'd be perfect.

>Spam arrows
Well if that were the case he probably wouldn't be hitting you so much huh? Go ahead and try him out, lemme know how spamming arrows works for you. The arrows have an arc and travel time, and will only one shot people with a headshot. Not to mention he has no scope, so you'll generally see him sniping at a closer distance to widow, so if you do go after him his only escape is to kill you at close range (which then becomes a case of spamming arrows)

the same color of her lips

You're that faggot i muted one match
You were just buttmad you couldn't do shit as a tracer

>every character i main is perfectly balanced
>every character that kills me is OP
every time

Black

muh

>just avoid it
The hook is hitscan there is nothing to avoid and it's range is endless and its cooldown is 6 fucking seconds. He is way worse than McCree was and there is absolutely no outcry. How dumb can you kids be?
Hell he is literally McCree with better survivability and that as a fucken tank.

More

>First ever Hanzo game
>Spam arrows
>Get most eliminations and PotG

Dude it's not an exaggeration, it really is that easy.

Keep it to /vg/ blizzshills

Stop spamming Sup Forums and learn the catalog since you already have threads by your coworkers

They need to fix Widowmaker's Grapple, if you can't climb the surface the skill still needs it's obscene recharge time till you can use it again.

Make me

>range is endless

But that's not actually true is it?

It's not

The issue with Roadhog isn't his hook, it's his healing.

By this point I don't even try to kill Tracers or Meis if they're by themselves because they literally cannot kill me.

How do you guys feel about Reinhardt? I absolutely want to love him as a character because he looks and plays so damn cool but he just always feels so underwhelming to me. His hammer feels like I'm hitting them with a foam bat doing fuck all damage.

Exaggerated of course. On Illios with the huge hole in the middle you can pull someone from one corner of the middle to the other. The range is insane.

Neither is it being hitscan but who cares let's make shit up

He plays well enough, but yeah the only thing I would change is make the hammer more impactful

The hook is actually hitscan

What's dva like in lawbreakers

range isn't endless, and it isn't a hitscan.
you're just dumb.

>The issue with Roadhog isn't his hook
Damn well it is. It's a hitscan flashbang with huge range that leads to a one-shot.
How is that ok and McCree was not? I really dont get you kids.

You post this in every thread for every game/franchise with more than one thread on Sup Forums, yes?

>hanzo on my team
>misses every shot
>presses q and nobody dies
>hanzo on the other team
>always headshots
>never misses
>presses q and teamkills every time
why

It is hitscan you mongoloid. It was just some reddit faggot who spread myths about it and now everyone believes it. Kinda like you you faglord.

Best tank in the game.

Get off the internet kiddos, adults are talking

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jSeVvgNZU

I only want him nerfed because people pick him and don't do jackshit the entire match. I see Hanzo on offense more than maybe 15 other characters, and 9 times out of 10, they don't help. I just want people to be discouraged from playing this worthless asshole.

She doesn't have this retarded dmg fall-off, her gatling starts with a spread and the longer she fires the more accurate it gets. Pretty great idea desu, although I hate cliffy B. Actually a lot of the similar shit is better in Lawbreakers. Guess I have to get that shit too.

But it really isn't.
If they made the regen from his Take a Breather take a little longer he'd be fine as is.
His hook isn't as strong as you're making it out to be.

Mods? Do we really have to give every idiot a forum to voice his retardation? What about fucking doing your job?

>he has an opinion I don't like
>mods!

Not him but that's pathetic