Is Nintendo forgiven?

is Nintendo forgiven?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_with_"-gate"_suffix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you imagine being so self-centered and having such an undeserved sense of self-importance that you think a joke about Watergate is referencing you?

b-but five guys...

They just have zero knowledge of history so they don't know Watergate also started with 5 guys

or thinking five fun guys (a play on fungi) is a reference to 5 guys

No, their games are still overpriced censored meme shit

Nixon was the best president. I will not let this slanderous allusion in this game stand.

>forgiving a company after they make fun of the most sexist and destructive event to ever happen in video games
Yeah... mmm... what about fucking NO!

>yfw someone on the nintendo translation team is redpilled and slowly throwing in troll lines like this with enough ambiguity that they can be deflected

Wait, what? How the fuck would you construe that as having anything to do with Zoe Quinn?

Are people seriously that fucking arrogant?

it doesn't have anything to do with gamergate so they have nothing to apologize for, fucking retards

but what if your name is nixon

Reminder to flood her and those being upset with Nintendo's online customer support link

>is Nintendo forgiven
implying even 0.1% of people that play video games were aware of this attention seeking girl and this "scandal"

you could make a nice batch of salt water taffy from those tears

They said it wasn't a reference to a hate campaign . They said nothing about Gamergate ;)

Haha, she got owned by a Toad.

/thread

>Unwarranted Self-Importance.jpg

She was completely ignorant
>Destroyed a political career
>Watergate? Career ruining? Those Nintendo fuckers are out to get me!

She's so vain, I bet she thinks this song is about her.

To be fair, she's been mocked to hell and back, and rightfully so

STOP REFERING TO ZOE QUIN AS A VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER
SHE MADE A FUCKING TEXT BASED QUIZ THAT WAS LIKE MULTIPLE CHOICE IT WAS NOT A VIDEO GAME
SHE HAS LITERALLY MADE NO GAMES
SHE'S A PROFESSIONAL VICTIM HOLY FUCKING CHRIST STOP GIVING THAT BITCH ATTENTION AND GIVING HER MORE ATTENTION THAN SHE EVER DESERVED

>Some nobody gangbanged by 5 lonely desperate faggots is more relevant than the watergate scandal

desu I really could see the retards at Treehouse making a gg reference.

>Constantly referring to it as a generic online hate campaign
>Goes out of their way to not actually clarify what the connections to it are
>Obviously just a fungi pun and Watergate reference without that context
Just put a trigger warning on it or something. Don't bring it to our attention and then skirt around actually saying what it was. You're the ones who fucking brought it up.

Tell me again how goobers don't harass women.

Nope.

People have a completle lack of knowledge about american history despite living here their entire life.

Were also talking about neo feminists here they literally take anything that can be misconstrued as an attack on as one. They have the biggest inflated ego and sense of self worth.

>something that happened two years ago is more relevant than something that happened 40 years ago
Yes. Especially considering we're talking about memehouse.

>Tell me again how goobers don't harass women.
But they do

>Yes. Especially considering we're talking about memehouse.

You're saying that Zoe Quinn has had a larger impact on the world than the event which precipitated the complete and total erosion of all faith in senior politicians in the United States?

You are aware that vidya is an incredibly minor industry right?

>tumblr

here is your (You)

>People have a completle lack of knowledge about american history despite living here their entire life.

Then maybe the education system and those teaching it should give more incentive to learn it. The amount of shit you gloss over in history classes blows my fucking mind.

US history, world history, art history, the fucking history of the school in which youre attending get glossed over so much that at the end of the day you learned fuck all.

>You are aware that vidya is an incredibly minor industry right?
Are you stupid user?

>PROFESSIONAL VICTIM
Hahahaha holy shit thats a good one user and yeah shes literally made nothing you could consider an actual game.

Is this your first memehouse-localized game?

>Hotwheels
>standing

Stay triggered you parasite

What I'm curious about is why would a Watergate reference even be in Mario game?
The majority of the players would not even get it because of how long ago it was.
One has to wonder why such a reference was even made in the first place because I don't think Nintendo games have a history of such old and political references, maybe I'm mistaken.

Not him, but you are completely retarded if you think the gaming industry are anything equal to or more than the political industry of a world power.

You don't know shit about Treehouse, do you?

the fact that they even responded is gross. I was hoping they would just ignore her

Does Nintendo actually put may-mays in their games or are you just talking out of your bunghole?

Even Treehouse can't resist.

>when the shots first came out everyone here laughed at it, calling it a clear reference to GG
>now that's it's causing a shitstorm, everyone's saying that it's obviously isn't a reference to GG and that anyone assuming that it is is an idiot

ok

check em

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_with_"-gate"_suffix

>ignoring a "famous" bitch that's claiming their company is literally raping
That's a good way to ensure a bigger shitstorms

Yes.

desu senpai

Because when it was first posted on Sup Forums, it was used as a way to rile people up about MUH TREEHOUSE MUH LOCALIZATION MUH CENSORSHIP THEYRE TAKING MUH GAMES AWAY you know like they always do

But ever since Quinn linked it to herself, everyone has been on Nintendo's side cause MUH SJWs.