Zero Escape thread

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/zero-time-dilemma
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208070664&postcount=357
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

btw this is what happens when you turn shit into

>le x edition

>Zero escape thread

What the fuck did you just mean by this ? You mean that there is no escape from the thread ? Are you fucking threadening me ? Fuck you. Of fucking course there's a way out of this thread, you can't hold me back. You can't just order people around. Fuck. You. Fuck your thread. God fucking dammit. How fucking evil can you get ? Like holy fucking shit. I'm out, you see, I'm actually escaping from this thread. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU Fuck you. FUCK YOU. F U C K YOU

i went to sleep, what happened to our comfy threads

mod sperg out because we were having recurring threads but it's fine that Overwatch has 10 threads up all the time or that time Metal Gear had like 30 threads at once on Sup Forums

Barneyfag, this dude is quoting mlp. Tell him to go kill himself

I thought it was fine because we couldn't be on /vg/? I've seen recurring threads on Sup Forums before

the /zeg/ on /vg/ ALWAYS dies before bump limit. There are more people here then there anyways. At least these hit bump limit.

well need to give us time between threads, this thread will not live long

old thread was deleted and people got scattered away. Give it time for everyone to regroup

wew

Nice

SEEK A WAY OUT
Mods are deleting threads? Its an anticipated game that comes out soon, im sure one thread on Sup Forums is fine

Goty?
Goty.

user reviews?

GAMES ARE BEING SENT TO STORES TODAY

SOME FAGGOT COULD TAKE A COPY AND UPLOAD IT ONLINE AT ANY MOMENT

>4 critics

they unlock until 28th

Nope
Critic reviews
metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/zero-time-dilemma

Oh shit, is this it?

Damn the my new comfy thread was deleted. Was fun while it lasted. Happy Junpei day all!

Pretty sure most people saw it coming when they put edition into the title

Do you guys think they will do a good port?
i'm afraid of buy it to PC because of that

Then pirate it and buy a physical 3DS or Vita copy

Would you mind if I ask your opinion of termites? What are your thoughts on them?

Reposting:

-ZTD Theories General Post-

>There are two Zeroes
Reasoning: The specific choice of the Monarch or the Viceroy for the butterfly lapel indicates there may be more than one Zero, and is a symbol for the butterfly effect.

>Q's identity changes depending on timeline or fragment
Reasoning: The Trophy and it's description.

>Q is Kyle
Reasoning: Kyle is present somewhere in the test site, he needs a body to inhabit once he reaches the base, and Q's seems the most viable.

>Carlos is a left clone
Reasoning: Based on his appearance, and 4 previous generations of left clones from Dio's time coincides with Carlos's probable age.

>Snake is Brother
Reasoning: Pic Related

>Snake is Zero
Reasoning: Zero in Q's route refer's to Gab as "my eyes", which was then taken to a logical extreme

>Sigma and Phi are related
Reasoning: Uchi has said that they don't end up in a relationship, and to reveal why would be spoilers. The trailers also indicates she is more familiar with Sigma and Diana than just with what goes on in the decision game.

>Phi and Santa have some relation
Reasoning: Uchi asked specifically for Phi to be made in Santa's likeness, but then tried to deny it when fans asked

>CQD are all ESPer's
Reasoning: Carlos's realization of the multiple timelines in a trailer, and then taken to a conclusion that all the people present must be ESPer's

>Brother is attempting to become a player entity and rewrite humanity
Reasoning: 1) It was practically spelled out for us in VLR. 2) It's an Uchi thing to do.

Let me know if there's any I missed, and correct me if I wrote any of the theories down incorrectly. I don't necessarily believe in any of these, they're just the most common ones I've seen throughout the threads.

Other theories:
>Q is Brother
>Akane is Q
>Phi is a Clone
>There's 2 Snakes
>The dog is Left

There doesn't seem to be much reasoning or logic to these ones, they're just a bit more popular.

i think they're gay

temites are nice

>3DS version can drop as low as 2fps
This is unacceptable.

says who?

>Vita crashes in several rooms
Who did they allow this?

I mean just look at this.

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208070664&postcount=357

Ill get in on 3ds for the portability, since I don't have a Vita and then probably just watch someone on youtube like Nico play through the PC version to see how its SUPPOSED to look.

>neogaf

Also that happened as well in VLR when holding right or left to examine a escape room most of the times.

>watching nicob
disgusting

18 steam sale threads and ze is the thread thats deleted

I just learmed of the reviews
I'm unbelievable happy, I thought the lesser budget would make it mediocre but that's not the case
I love Uchi, he's now my favorite game writer and director of all time
I feel like hugging all of you, now I can forget about Mighty No 5.6

The man has amazing taste in vidya though.

AYO HOL UP
so I know that some of the decision games will be decided by RNG, ie, you bet on the coin toss but which side comes up can be different each playthrough

But as we can probably expect you probably have to get both "results" at least once in order to fully complete the game
So does that mean you can end up being unlucky and having to playthrough a segment like 10 times because the RNG keeps sending you down the path you've already been down?

Or is there a system in place to guarantee that each time you play you get a result you haven't gotten yet?

There is thought to be a way to rig the dice in one DG but no one really knows

>There's a chance, however small, that you will never be able to finish ZTD because you'll never get the right choice
>Everytime you try is just your growing depression and desperation committing quantum suicide

Doesn't look like it.
However it looks like the game will reward people for trying to find all the different outcomes.

A example of this is a game where the Q team must roll a dice and if it lands on 1 then you die. Therefore you could get 3 snake eyes and everyone dies. It seems there's even a achievement for this.

Its been a while, let me know if I have this right.

>Old Sigma is now back in time
>New Sigma is in the body of a young old sigma researching and becoming old sigma, closing that loop
>Kyle is somewhere, we don't know, but he is safe
>you're ??? and a key player to this game, which seems to imply some 4th wall breaking shit where you the player play a role? not too sure about this one, but this is what I remember
>Phi said some really weird shit near the end and essentially, there is more to her then meets the eye

I'm sure each time you do an event it flips the coin to the opposite side. For example, the guy. Will fire a live round the first time, but the second time it'll be a blank Or vice versa for some folks. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make it where you get two blanks in a row for example. That's needlessly tedious

What did he mean by this?

Most are 50-50 or 30-30-30
Dice can be rigged

>ring
>coin
>ice cream
>firefighter
>shotgun
>Gab
>1/216
>shift
>portrait
>psychopath
>50m
>C
>Q
>D

Suddenly most of those words in the ZE3 reveal video make sense

Have you only been skimming or something

DIOOOOOOOOOO

Dice is for Carlos team, they must land 1 or else they're massacred by gatling guns

Young Sigma is in the Sigma which failed and lost both his arms. He also played the whole of VLR. Kyle is most likely Q while it could be ??? Phi has ginger eyebrows.

Any idea on what 50m is?

50 meters

Oops.

Hey, I've been trying to avoid these threads.
Don't blame if I don't get it right.

Gee thanks user now it's all clear

Sigma's dong.

How does this picture make you feel

Jealous. I wish earth had a ring

you missed out

(pic spoil VLR)

Do you remember me on the last Junpei thread ? I warned. No CIA? So I blew the subject.

You, actually succeeded haha

"tried"
Sometimes it's too much and I have to join these threads

I still think it's bullshit that he hid 4 bombs under his coat on his back.

Or what fucking size are those bombs? I imagine them as big like a loaf of bread, unless they're actually small like a glass of water.

Where are the rest of the fucking reviews ?
The only big one so far is destructoid....

DAMN MODS STOP BULLSHITTING ME

i figured they were like as big as a pint glass, but that'd still be really weird to have on his back

space is fucking scary man

I hope Ericposting takes off.

I got what I needed from the reviews.

"Yeah the presentation is wonky, but the writing is still great and the voice acting is solid, also play the other games before this one for proper investment"

So the comments of this being a good jumping on point and that it wouldn't be a lot of text but movie like stuff did have me worried, but it sounds like it worked out okay.

there will always be a place in my heart for BESTBOYposting

It's referring to this

You and me both

Purrrrrrfect.

FUCK, SHOULDN'T HAVE CLICKED THAT
LEAVING RIGHT NOW

DAMN

BRAT

BRAT

STOP

>After I met her, everything looked so much brighter. I couldn't help but have fun every day. I bought her an engagement ring with the little money I have so I could propose – it's in my drawer. But now... now...

How can you not like Best Boy?

HAMMERTIME

BULLSHITTING

ME

Would I be able to enjoy this new game if I haven't played the previous two? I was always reluctant to play them because I've been spoiled on them.

It's not the same thing. there's still time to marathon the previous games though.

At the very least VLR.

>trips

>mfw I will never have a gf who likes Zero Escape and good games
JUST

Most of the reviewers said that you need to play the previous games, so play them

These reviews are near impossible to figure out. Some are claiming puzzles are too easy, some say they're way too hard. Some are saying that it's the best in the series, others say it's the weakest entry. Some say that the ending is conclusive and wraps everything well others say it doesn't solve everything... and yet the game receives very good scores. Just what the hell is up with these random reviews?

Play them you dip, and RUN LIKE HELL FROM THIS THREAD

I guess I'll give it a shot. I'm just worried that I'll take so much time marathoning through that I'll accidentally get spoiled on the newest game. Please be careful with your spoilers guys ;_;

The chances are actually random. Some reviewers have complained about having to repeat events over and over until the game gave them the right result.

I'm not even participating on ZE threads anymore. Just came here to answer your question. Now fuck off like I'm about to to avoid getting spoiled.

Sigma has 9 inches, and it doubles when he's turned on

Not that I particularly care, but are the 'big' sites gonna release their reviews?

when*

people have opinions???

Maybe it's just because I don't read reviews a lot, but I've never seen them so split like this before.