I never bullshit about X sale being the "worst sale" but this sale is literally the worst that we've had in a while

I never bullshit about X sale being the "worst sale" but this sale is literally the worst that we've had in a while.

There are almost no games on sale, and most of the things on sale are all either part of a few series or their add-ons.

Jesus christ, it's quite literally nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kpv4KEOFcKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being this predictable
come on Sup Forums, even you are better than this

Yep. Pretty disappointing.

no reason to ever bother with steam sales when g2a exists, their prices are better than the best sale prices on steam,

epic reddit humor in this itt thread

>12845 titles on sale across Steam
>OP can't find one game he enjoys

So, you're upset because you don't like video games.

t. redditor

Yeah...
if no other games go on sale i want i'll buy stardew for shitty -20% off

>check out sale
It's just a bunch of Neptunia games on sale.

Fuck this shit

you can get games cheaper on G2A

wait at least 15-20 mins for the prices to reveal retard

B L U N D E R
O F
T H E
C E N T U R Y

Fuck off with your pasta shit. Go fuck yourself.

Post cheapo gems.

>Samorost 2 at $1.49

I was hoping Dragon's Dogma would be cheaper, only game I was looking to get.

Yeah if you like your game to not work after a month due to "registration issues"

Penumbra: Overture: $2

A few years ago I got the complete Grand Theft Auto bundle for $7. What happened to Steam Sales, bros?

>I have all the games I want already
>it's the sales fault

Don't get it

CLADUN x2 is on sale for 60% discount

There are no flash sales because of refunds.

People would just refund when their games get on flash sale.

They don't want to put up with that shit.
btw, if you have a refund that doesn't fit in guidelines, send it in now. Guarantee they are just spam clicking accept right now.

Is this all there is, or will they at least discount different games on other days?

>SUBNAUTICA

Worth it in its current state? I usually never buy into early access, but I REALLY want a (deep) sea game

bought from them dozens of times and that's never happened

stay cucked

Best game in Early-Access IMHO

Yes, no.

Good spotting.

Couldn't they just add a disclaimer that games won't be refunded during the time of the sale or something? Or have it lock you out of buying a game you just refunded.

Fuck I forgot I ever had this and never played it lol.

That's difficult. Easier to just not include it.

Worst. Sale. Ever.

That would be effort, and to be honest the refund thing is the last straw.

>they tried to have fun collectathons starting with coal
>Ruskis create all these accounts to harvest coal and free games
>they try to have all the fun community votes and flash deals
>people complain they're missing all of said votes and flashes
>refund fiasco kicks up

>collectathons reduced to cards (which of course Steam makes money from)
>no more minigames
>no more flash/daily/community
>no more fun
It's a real case of the few ruining it for the many, because the big issues were the Ruskis and all their multiple account jewery, and the whiny normies crying about having to check Steam regularly to get the best sales.

Chivalry less than $4.

If you haven't played it, no excuse now. Great game.

>Sorry

>The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.
>Error 503 Service Unavailable

yeah, fuck you too gabe

skyrim dlc almost alway 4.99 now it's raised due to remaster for "free" this is some bullshit.

How's I do?

>iPhone
go suck a cock somewhere

>SUBNAUTICA
I want to know too, it looks like fun and it's only $12 at the moment but if content runs out later on I want to wait. I know for a fact it has enough content to put me beyond the refund point but not if it has enough to really last.

Refunds

I only wanted Dragons Dogma and Onechanbara but both are at 30%. What a piece of shit. Not buying anything now.

Full release is only two months away but it's already near feature complete.

You could easily buy it, fuck about for a good while, then come back at release for another playthrough when its done and the story mode is fully implemented.

Though the map isn't procedurally generated and is hand-crafted so be aware you'll be seeing a lot of the same stuff again.

What, so this is what is going to be until july 4?
No deeper discounts?
Holy fuck, this is underwhelming.

some good deals if you have refined taste such as myself

Even pirating is better than supporting G2A.

>Want to buy a game
>It's ded as fuck

youtu.be/Kpv4KEOFcKg

Is the "no daily deals" thing just a meme or is it true? The games on sale are as low as they are gonna get?

You don't really want to buy Battleborn, user

I was talking about Skullgirls, BC2 and Shogun 2 desu

tepak plz stop

wait there's no mini game or collectible shenanigans this year? they decided they couldn't top the clicker simulator from last year and instead decided to not do anything instead?

I feel literally nothing looking at this sale.
Is it legitimately shit or am I just more depressed as usual.
After a few weeks of trying to apply to jobs all I've gotten is one interview where I didn't get hired and an email response that boiled down to "git gud"

nah, it's shit

don't they have a lot of stuff hidden for release? I heard that the sea will have 3 height levels that's as big as the level we have now. We've only seen some parts of the lower levels.

How much do you get paid to shill? I'm looking for a new job

Thanks, I'll look into it then.

I'm currently torn between Subnautica, Divinity: OS, and Cities: Skylines. They all look pretty good and I only have enough steam bucks for one.

I'll do it for 95% of what you'd pay him.

If a generous user has gifted you a game in the past, and are still present on your friends list, do good by them during this sale Sup Forums...

Look up their wishlist then TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF.

>Trying to buy DOOM
>Laggy as fuck
When is this shit gonna work properly?

thinking of getting payday 2, witcher 3, or skyrim.

what you think lads, any of these worth it?

Got what I wanted. Good sale this year.

Witcher 3 is great. Especially If you like open world game, it's probably the best of that kind. Be aware, the first area is pretty small and boring.

theres plenty on sales, its just that the discounts are absolute ass

>get a pc
>no hype MMOs or action shooters

Thinking about ending it.

>buying something thats only 10 euros off

fallout 4 is a bad decision m8erooni

This.

Fucking Fallout 4 has more % off than fucking Oblivion. The only game I was thinking of getting this sale.

This isn't 2005. MMO's are dead and action shooters vary.

Okay let's work this out for the newbies who have owned a PC for like 2 months, which seems to be the majority of posters in this thread.
Steam sales usually have very few good deals in the first week. All the good shit comes last, and sometimes you get really good lightning deals thrown in the middle. Never ever expect a good deal on the first day of the sale.
Thank you for taking the time to educate yourself. You may now go back to shitposting about another topic.

Fucking this. I bought DOOM and its been sitting on Working for over an hour now. It took my money out instantly but I still haven't gotten a conformation email or the game in my list.

Why is such a shitty summer sale so laggy compared to others?

This has literally never happened to me.

I've bought SO many games on sites like g2a and kinguin over many, many years now. Not ONCE did I have an issue.

Do highlights mean something, or it's just frontpage of Steam?

>Valkyrie Profile HD Collection

What?!
Why can't I find this on my steam?

>buying fallout without the DLC, which will be necessary for many if not most mods

>calls others newfags
>doesnt know flash/daily deals are gone forever

wew

thanks friend. here is a (You) for your help.

i got Fable anniversary ($5.99)
all 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games ($9.99)
and sonic 3 & Knuckles ($2.49)

sold a counterstrike skin to pay for em.
I'm satisfied.

>good sale
>paying $50 for fallout 4

you blew it

Is this bait?

It's like nobody seem to know they got rid of flash sales and stuff like a year ago. Is this your first sale or something?

nice trick senpai
I looked for Valkyrie profile
you did good with that troll pic.

It used to mean something. It's vestigial, from a time before normies and steam refunds

>This isn't 2005

You mean there's no good games anymore?

>tfw key sites have better sales on more games literally all year

No more flash deals. This is as good as it's gonna get.

Euro only.

How am I doing so far?

>Stalker bundle has been so cheap they have practically given them away
>pay 10 bucks for them

Kek. How come nobody ever buys stuff outside steam? You are still getting a steam key, only you are paying less.

Reddit is actually praising the sale and the fact that there are no dailies/flash sales anymore.

The next big update will bring in the exosuit, which will have modular arms you can place your hand tools into.
It will also ostensibly provide more upgrades for the largest sub, automated base defense structures to protect from aggressive fauna attacks, and the biggest alien fishbeast yet, which should by all means be able to destroy the as yet indestructible largest sub.
As well as biome updates, such as flora and fauna being added to the lost river, quality of life updates all around, and maybe the arrival of giant rock punching lobsters.
If you like building thing games, it has plenty of content for you to tide over until then.

You cant expect logic from that people

>i'm soRRy

Only NEETs praise dailies/flash sales, though.

It's shit because a fuckload of games have been off for way more during previous sales.

Litterally nothing on my wishlest more than 33% off fuck this sale

Is Deus Ex HR worth play at this point or did it age like shit?

I never really had interest in stalker until i saw a webm on here of some really spooky stuff.

I think $10 is fine, especially since i payed $0 real money for it. I still have $20 worth of CS skin money left.

>Paying 2 burgers for Braid
It's not even worth that, believe me.
Also, good luck getting IW to run.

>indie pixel garbage

Into the trash not worth 5 dollars

The sales change each day right? maybe gta v will go down more in a few days? maybe?

Except people are complaining because
>literally zero activities / challenges / minigames
>worse deals than we've had previously on many games, overall horrible reductions

It's the weakest sale yet

DOOM is 40% off. That's better than I could have hoped for for a month old game.

Seems pretty legit to me.