IT'S HERE THE STEAM SUMMER SALE IS HERE, ARE YOU READY?

IT'S HERE THE STEAM SUMMER SALE IS HERE, ARE YOU READY?

youtube.com/watch?v=QJW_ML5aE9E

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/sonic-25th-anniversary-bundle
techdirt.com/blog/wireless/articles/20130204/09415221876/att-can-foist-their-data-plans-you-whether-you-use-it-not.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope there are no stupid games or teams this year.

just give me some sales, no frills

>ARE YOU READY?
READY AS I CAN BE

So... this... is... the... power... of... steam... sales...............

How much is that in human money?

>DOOM 40%
>XCOM 2 40%
>FALLOUT 4 50%

FUCK YOU I'M LOVING THIS SO FAR

400 cyka money = 6 dollars

That's actually okay considering it's been out for 2 months, dumb frogposter.

bout fitty

Where the fuck are the flash sales...

>put item with 75% off to cart
>it appears at full price at checkout

fuck

They got rid of those like 3 sales ago.

>No Minigame
>Trade and market escrows prevent me from selling extra trading cards and any alt method would still give me the escrow til after the sale was already over
>No good deals
Fail.

God damn I must have been living under some sort of rock.

I can't get the fucking page to load. Is there any reduction on either shogun 2 or warhammer total war?

>no minigame
fuck yes those were stupid
>**
nigga just adapt
>no good deals
up to you

>games are already at max discount right from the start
What's stopping me from just buying all I want today and doing nothing for the rest of the sales? This new format is fucking shit.

No Warhammer sale
But Shogun 2 is 75% off

Adapt? I can't afford the extra costs of a smart phone. There's the initial cost of the phone + the extra charges on my cell phone bill due to mandatory data plans.

Nothing. Thats the beauty of it.

>

>games are already at max discount right from the start
No they are not.

It's shit. Gaben might as well kill himself.

>No Warhammer sale
That sucks, I wanted to do a co-op campaign with one of my friends.

Guess I'll just get a clan pack or two for shogun 2 and play that for the gorillionth time.

Nothing works

Yes they are, there's no flash nor daily sales anymore.

It's terrible, waiting for the new discounts was half the fun.

>Shit deals
>Better deals on Gog and amazon

WOW THX FATLORD GABEN PLEASE LET ME EAT YOUR CUM

Blame the shitty cell phone providers here. If I could afford it I would. Cheapest plan I've ever seen that still forces data on it is like 35-40 dollars a month which is way higher than my current plan which is like 15

Is there going to be more discounts every day or are the games on sale not gonna change?

get a cellphone for 20$ with normal plan and just use your wifi for internet

windows phone

They all force a data plan when you use a smart phone on their networks. They have detection shit or something.

>buying anything that is 50% or less

>Yes they are
Nope, you seem like someone who doesn't own a lot of games and doesn't know the prices, check the steamdb if you're so oblivious. Off the top of my head I can remember buying AssCreed III at max discount of 75%.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

What kind of shitty country do you live in?

why do want firewatch
also
>pizza explosions

lol what great deals

Please kill yourself

>It's terrible, waiting for the new discounts was half the fun.

lmfao wut

>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

someone post the cdn prices
i really want to laugh since i suspect it'll still be the price of a full game from last year or the year before

You do know you can simply buy the orange box, right?

America. Currently on verizon but I know people like at&t do this. They scan what os and model and shit is the phones/sim and can detect that it's a smart phone to force your account into a data plan.

Site down?

I liked the trailer.
As for M9 - i've been waiting for it for too long.

For what purpose

Those prices are shit! Fucking awful sale, as always.

LBA isn't even on discount, it was 3 days ago

what did you buy, familianons?

Should I buy Toejam and Earl?

To get half life 2 and all its episodes at a fraction of the combined price?

Ive spent the last 30 mins trying to buy 1 game

Fuck this shit valve ill pirate it instead

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>deals are even worse than last year
>again
>and the store page randomly goes completely black
gosh I sure do love steam sales guise

Reminder to be careful about buying the Sonic games, the franchise is on HB right now

Reminder to be careful about buying the Sonic games, the franchise is on HB right now

>tfw can't pirate becauseof denuvo

I don't need those

Btw here's an old story about how at&t's been doing it techdirt.com/blog/wireless/articles/20130204/09415221876/att-can-foist-their-data-plans-you-whether-you-use-it-not.shtml

There are no Denuvo games worth playing.

>Extreme connection issues
>Difficulty loading
>Constantly kicked on and off Steam network
>Valve insists on using an auto-playing animation for the store background page.
wat.

So you'd rather pay the same price for only one game? Am I getting this right?

And once again a bunch of retards keeps hitting F5 during the first hour of the sale and wonders why prices need a while to update.

>buy russian version of Hitman for $5
>pirate the dlc missions
>it works.

a true pirate always finds a way.

sale starts, servers shit themselves
>pc mustard race

Weak bait desu famsalamalandingdangdong.

Any chance Dark Souls 3 goes on sale?

Max for this sale, retard.

I spent all of my SSDI money this month on other useless shit so now I can't buy steam games.

WHERE IS THE MINIGAME?
WHERE IS THE ARG?

It is nigga

>not learning anything from the past few years
>monster minigame where everyone used a script
>team race where leddit rigged the winners

It's just a big waste of time.

idk why I thought there'd be decent sales.

worst steam sale of all time?

it's $45 now, but eh.

>Csgo is full price
What the FUCK Valve

>implying

>only four items on the list on sale
>one is fucking $2 off $20

This year's sale isn't starting out very good.

Nothing really too high. Though I guess a lot of it is too recent

Which one Sup Forums?

Those are decent considering that you mostly only put really new games on there.

also refresh, MGSV is 20 bucks you dumb goy.

So are the discounts even going to change throughout the sale, or are we boned?

It's true though.

Only game i wanted was witcher 1 and it aint' on sale.

Yeah, this, what the fucking fuck. They don't even discount their own fucking games, what fat jewlords.

Witcher is $1.49 right now.

ESa

It's not though.

>Sup Forums isn't one person!

It's not the same price

You're not wrong, I'm just a little greedy too and NEET.
And nice, good to know some could still change as steam updates I was bummed on that one a lot

>CHECK STEAM INVENTORY
>EVERYTHING IS GONE

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

You know sonic is this humble bundle right?

The best Denuvo game is Doom and even that is nothing special.

It gets worse every year. Many games are actually more expensive than they've been in previous sales. I guess I played myself by waiting.

its to avoid all the fucking accounts that use and test hacks you fucking retards

Have they fixed the shit going on with the PC version of Just Cause 3 to warrant getting it?

You and me both, friend.

Wrong video man
youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw

Don't know about your location, but down here it's almost the same +/-1$, you'd be dumbass not to get the orange box on sale and simply buy one game from it instead. You also get TF2 items which you can sell to morons and get some of the money back.