Final Fantasy XV

probably shouldnt be posting this but

The final boss is related to Noctis.

The Empire of Niflheim isn't evil.

The hooded man is Ravus Nox Fleuret. He is Luna's older brother and an oracle working for Niflheim.

Dreams and day/night are the two biggest themes of the game.

There's not many dungeons but almost all of them take place in a dreamworld. The exception being Insomnia, which is the first part in the final dungeon of the game.

Gentiana dies.

Playing along:

What are the names of some locations we haven't seen yet and what do they look like?

none of this makes any cohesive fucking sense

you might as well post some random nouns and pronouns together to describe modern final fantasy stories, dialogues, character names, etc.

>none of this makes any cohesive fucking sense
so like every final fantasy game

Fuck off

Tenebrae, where Luna is from, is a lush, green, heavily forested area with floating islands and castles leading underground. The forest area is mostly dangerous so most of the city takes place underground in a massive cavern complex. The reason why Tenebrae is so green is because it supposedly gets the most sunlight out of every place in the game due to the oracle's presence.

Solheim, the fourth kingdom, is a dried, desert wasteland, and is based on the middle east.

A territory to the north, called Arctus, is based on northern europe and nordic regions in the Atlantic.

The final boss is the "plague of the stars." In the FFXV universe, the oracles protect Eos from this plague which supposedly increases the length of nights and shortens the length of days. However, what people in Eos doesn't know is that the "plague of the stars" is also an evil god who controls the dreamworld that will appear when the sun has been completely erased. The final dungeon takes place in both Insomnia (making up the first half) and the dreamworld where the evil god resides (making up the second half). There's a very good reason why an evil god resides in Insomnia.

This sounds like garbage! Hack Tsbata really should be fired from the job!

Arctus sounds stupid and doesn't really fit with the other names in the game.
Tell us something that couldn't simply be made up after seeing the materials we already had.
More stuff like your last paragraph.
Then it will at least be entertaining

probably shouldn't be posting this but

ur a faggot

I hate how they shoehorned in all of this latin shit. It clashes so hard with the character design and dialogue

That doesn't make any sense

I hate how they shoehorned in all this fantasy shit. It clashes so hard with the character designs and dialogue

It makes complete sense. Does this 20 year old asian boy look like a "Noctis" to you
Way to miss my point

>Way to miss my point
You didn't have one. It's a fantasy game where that very same twinky asian boy can stop a Titan's arm with nothing but a dinky sword, and you're sperging about his NAME?

You are the very definition of nitpicker.

Names aren't meant to make sense you dipshit.
>I know a guy who looks like a Simon but his name is Richard, does he look like a Richard??
That's your "point" and it's retarded
Just because it's a game doesn't mean you have to instantly know a character's name by looking at him

Look at this spiky haired lanky twink, does this look like a "Cloud Strife" to you?

Is it true the game is unfinished as fuck and SE is working overtime to patch it together?

Why was Stella cut?

>Is it true the game is unfinished as fuck and SE is working overtime to patch it together?
No. They're still busy doing optimization but other than that the game is finished.

>Why was Stella cut?
Story changes from vXIII to XV.
Seems like Stella's role in the game didn't really fit into the new story so they made a new character

>Is it true the game is unfinished as fuck
From what I can tell the combat and the mechanics behind it seem finished, possibly the magic crafting system could still be in a polishing stage so there isn't game breaking shit you can make.

Open world is 100% guaranteed to have bugs and whatnot, they'll never get that shit totally polished, especially considering this is their first foray into open world.

Story is probably finished, that's the easiest thing to finish, it's just writing, cutscenes, voice acting, and there's no balancing issues or gamebreaking bugs that are likely to keep that from finishing on time like with gameplay.

Honestly what could be unfinished? Minigames? Certain locations? I'm not saying the game is going to be polished, but I'm certain it's going to be a full package.

>Japanese pretty boys
>Latin names

You already got BTFO, fuck off.

Or are you trying to force a le epic new meme?

Newest FFXV thread meme?

>Noctis likes to take naps
>in the CLOUD trailer from 2007 he is seen resting on his throne
>the name of the song playing is Somnus
They haven't changed a single thing from their original vision we're being lulled into a false sense of security, only to have the entire world fall upon us. I am willing to bet that he'll also be the last living citizen of Caelum and that he's only standing his post to protect the last crystal.

Imagine this
>Noctis shares his crystal power with his aides
>As they die the crystal's power returns to him, making him stronger
>His friends die one by one until he is the last one standing. Stronger than ever, but completely alone.
>His once shy, some times even mischievous personality is replaced by melancholy and a burdening sense of responsability. He will not let the last crystal fall, because if it does then everything he and his friends did will have been for nothing
>The last portion of the game is fought as Noctis alone
>The banter and chattering that could be heard once in the past, no longer there
>The meals are cold since Ignis can no longer cook for him
>They lack in taste, because Prompto is no longer be able to gather herbs for him
>No Gladiolus to tell you to finish up
>Now that everyone is dead Empire is about to wreck even more shit on you soldiers closing in from everywhere etc.
>You are sitting alone on your throne after you've "reclaimed" it
>Somnus starts playing

Stop posting this you fucker

No. The game is pretty much completed.

Don't know the exact reason why Stella was changed to Luna, there's probably an interview out there with Hajime which explains why.

That's just as bad as all the anti-FFXV shitposters.
Fuck off

see

Tell us about one of the bigger cities we haven't seen yet.

I want to see that older looking city again, I'm tired of Altissia.

>implying anyone believes this anonymous "leak" after the last one got proven fake

Will FFXV be on any gaming events from now to Gamescom?
I know that they're going to be at Siggraph but that seem more like a tech showcase thing

Believe THIS
*Unzips leak*

I'm saying that the aesthetic of the world and the spoken dialogue are conflicting to the overall set design. Naming the main character Noctis and the deuteragonist Luna is really contrived and somewhat lazy in my opinion. They're forcing a dichotomy without any tact or wit, is my problem. Look at the Leonardo DiCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet. That movie mixes modern with old well because the set design doesn't feel artificial. Modernity wasn't shoved into Romeo and Juliet, it integrated well through subtlety and a modified perspective of the old.

Which one do you mean? Lestallum? Other than Insomnia it's to my knowledge the only one we've seen.

I think so. It's the one the boys drove through in a trailer, I think they did the dog walkthrough there too.

Tell us something new, like is SquareEnix going to Remaster this on the PS4.5 or Xbox Scorpio? And how do you feel about NeoGAF, a cunt shithole full of PS4 fanboys and far-left SJW whiners. You don't have to answer the last one, I know NeoGAF scum browse these threads to get their latest FF15 spoiler fix to post on their forums and claim credit.

Not really hyped anymore to be honest

Yup, that's it. That's true, I would like to see more of it.

>I'm saying that the aesthetic of the world and the spoken dialogue are conflicting to the overall set design.
I don't get what you're trying to say here

>somewhat lazy
Yeah it is kind of lazy but there's nothing wrong with that because it's not really that bad.

>They're forcing a dichotomy without any tact or wit
Not really